• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two Truths and a Lie!

1?

1, the only one I don't understand. You have some cool mains if that is true
Yeah, there's like relatively few people that I know who'd have dabbled into Virtual YouTuber culture here. But you got the correct answer.
(For the record: My actual hololive oshis are: Nanashi Mumei, Amane Kanata, Koseki Bijou, Akai Haato/Haachama and until she got fired: Uruha Rushia)

1) In a gaming childhood that almost strictly was geared around Nintendo consoles, I once had a Playstation Portable.
2) I go by a keto diet.
3) Back when user profiles were customizable; I had a background that consisted of Earthbound spoilers and spoilers for the game Eversion.

1?
I'll go with the first option :unsure:
It was c. My favorite vocaloid producer is neru

1. I was introduced to my oshi (favorite vtuber) through Pokemon
2. My most played switch game is super smash bros. Ultimate
3. I have platinum medals on every dandori battle and challenge in pikmin 4

2?

1. i initially only got into pokemon because my brother liked it
2. i have over 20 cousins
3. i wasn't diagnosed with asd until last year

2 maybe

1. I have been diagnosed as gifted in every area by my states department of education
2. I only have 1 first cousin
3. I am currently watching steven universe

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say 3, Steven Universe does seem like a show you'd like based on what I know but my gut instinct is that you aren't (or weren't at time of writing it) actively watching it currently.

1. I have had to bleach my hair for a play
2. My least favorite Yu-Gi-Oh series is ARC-V
3. I played volleyball for a year in school

I remember you mentioning playing volleyball... So I'll say 2. (I know nothing about Yu-Gi-Oh) but I think it might be the third one too - perhaps you played volleyball longer than a year? Of course it could be 1. too...

Anyway, my 'official' answer is 2.

A) the first Pokémon game I played was Masters EX
B) I have a German shepherd puppy <3
C) I earned 22 CZK today.... Not much lol

Oh this will be fun.

I’m gonna guess number A is the lie.

As for ME…let’s see.

1) I once spent about a week with a cult in New Mexico.
2) I once put on a stand up comedy routine in Las Vegas
3) I traded away a shiny Dialga that I had spent around 30-40 hours resetting Brillaint Diamond to find for a regular old Bidoof nicknamed Biscoof.

These all sound distinctly familiar, so I'll go with 3. I don't think the Bidoof's name was Biscoof, and the time frame sounds wrong.

Anyway, my 'official' answer is 2.
It was indeed 2! My least favorite YGO is in fact VRAINS, not ARC-V.

1) The first console game I remember playing was Mario Party 9
2) My primary motivation for obtaining NSO was the SV Mew giveaway.
3) The only Sonic game I have ever completed was the April Fool's murder mystery one.

I feel like the answer is 3.
These all sound distinctly familiar, so I'll go with 3. I don't think the Bidoof's name was Biscoof, and the time frame sounds wrong.
Nope. You were right that the devil was in the details, but wrong about which details.

The cult was in Colorado, not New Mexico.

1. I once got into a moped accident while I was in college. I crashed into a metal barrier going about 30mph, and had my right arm and leg pinned between the moped and the barrier. I was able to turn off the moped, unpin myself, continue my errands, and then returned to my apartment and patched myself up with gauze pads and electrical tape.

2. I went to go see the play Wicked twice. Once in Chicago with my entire immediate family when my little sister was about 3. The second time was over a decade later in Madison. I took my sister out to see the play, since she didn’t remember seeing it the first time.

3. I almost died the one summer I actually went to overnight camp. I was getting out of the pool just as one of the lifeguards was throwing a rubber ball to another lifeguard. The ball hit me square in the chest, knocking the wind out of me and knocking me back into the pool. I sank like a stone. Luckily, there were two lifeguards on hand…or was it so lucky?

The cult was in Colorado, not New Mexico.
which cult?

i feel like 2 is the lie, you don't really strike me as someone who likes musicals very much, and the other 2 are way more specific.

1. i once got locked in a chicken coop for about 10 minutes.
2. in total, i know how to play 7 instruments.
3. i'm deathly allergic to poison ivy.

I'm gonna guess 2, I feel like you've said you don’t really remember how to play at least cello, so idk if you'd really remember others either.

I feel like the answer is 3.
1, actually, and probably a worse bit of devil in the details than yours... the first console game I remember playing was Mario Party 8.

1) I've worn the same style of glasses frames for about 5 years, blue Elton John brand frames.
2) I have a leather jacket that I rarely leave the house without wearing, even in summer weather.
3) Around half of my clothing items are hand-me-downs from my older brother.

I’m gonna guess number A is the lie.
The lie was B. My dog is not German shepherd.

I remember you mentioning the leather jacket? And also second hand clothes... Well, I might be misremembering or some details might not be quite right, but still, 1 seems like the most likely to me.. So, the first one?

A) I rarely drink coffee. Only on very special occasions... But - is it even coffee...?
B) I drink tea almost daily - my favourite is green tea with jasmine!
C) I always hated black tea with milk.. Just. No.

I’m gonna say B is the lie. You drink tea daily.
which cult?

i feel like 2 is the lie, you don't really strike me as someone who likes musicals very much, and the other 2 are way more specific.
The cult is called Twelve Tribes Commonwealth of Israel, or something like that. I was there over a decade ago, and tried to block that shit out of my memory.

You are correct, but for the wrong reasons. I did go see Wicked twice, once in Chicago and once in Madison. The second time I went with my wife, then girlfriend.

1. I broke my arm when I was 7 years old. Compound fracture. It was the first Tuesday of Summer vacation, and I had to spend pretty much the entire summer wearing a plaster cast that went from my hand all the way up to my shoulder.

2. I attended the International Robotics Expo in Tokyo this past December. I had been wanting to go for years, and, finally, the company president approved. I mostly stayed at our company’s booth and was able to help out the attendees who couldn’t speak Japanese, but I also got to practice a little bit of my more social Japanese as well. The show was absolutely fantastic, and getting to visit Japan was a dream come true.

3. The shortest bike lesson I ever had was with my paternal grandfather. We were in front of our two flat. I got on my bike, immediately fell over and scraped my hand. My grandfather said: “phooey on you,” and went back inside. I picked up my bike, put it back in the garage, and went back inside as well.

3. The shortest bike lesson I ever had was with my paternal grandfather. We were in front of our two flat. I got on my bike, immediately fell over and scraped my hand. My grandfather said: “phooey on you,” and went back inside. I picked up my bike, put it back in the garage, and went back inside as well.
I’m going to say that number three is the lie

A: I became friends with a mutual via stealing their hands and having multiple arcs with them
B: I have a dvd of the Pokémon anime that’s only Bulbasaur’s secret garden that may or may not have been unofficial
C: I don’t ship many characters in Pokémon, but when I do it’s usually something common rather than the chaos of Undertale ships

I’m going to say that number three is the lie

A: I became friends with a mutual via stealing their hands and having multiple arcs with them
B: I have a dvd of the Pokémon anime that’s only Bulbasaur’s secret garden that may or may not have been unofficial
C: I don’t ship many characters in Pokémon, but when I do it’s usually something common rather than the chaos of Undertale ships
I’m gonna say B

1. Flamigo is my least favorite Pokémon
2. Popplio is my least favorite Starter
3. Meltan is my least favorite Legendary/Mythical

I’m gonna say B
Wrong, wrong! C the rare pairs I love as I will never stray from, no fans nor ships will lead me away!

1. Flamigo is my least favorite Pokémon
2. Popplio is my least favorite Starter
3. Meltan is my least favorite Legendary/Mythical
Is the one you see to B, the one you lie for others to see?

A. I have a book that’s called ENGLISH and looks like a book in a game
B. I made someone ragequit via accidental tera
C. I used to bite lipstick and eat it whole

(man got possessed by jevil)

Wrong, wrong! C the rare pairs I love as I will never stray from, no fans nor ships will lead me away!

Is the one you see to B, the one you lie for others to see?

A. I have a book that’s called ENGLISH and looks like a book in a game
B. I made someone ragequit via accidental tera
C. I used to bite lipstick and eat it whole

(man got possessed by jevil)
Yup. A?

1. I’m planning on adding a Minior evo in Pokémon: Seasons
2. I’m planning on adding a Drampa evo in Pokémon: Seasons
3. I’m planning on adding a Turtonator evo in Pokémon: Seasons
I know this one if more so guessing, but bear with me here

Back
Top Bottom