• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been discussing possible ways a Sinnoh BF could happen a while ago. But with HG and SS it's likely Ash will be journeying in Johto again anyway like the Kanto BF. (Isn't May in Johto now, anyway?)

Honestly this is the worst shipping Ash has with a main female girl character. If you look at the bulbapedia page on advanceshipping there is hardly anything there and the stuff that they had was hardly evidence at all. The only real evidence there is in the movie where Ash and May swam together with luvdisk, but a similar thing happened with Ash and Dawn. And, let me tell you that when Ash and Dawn saw luvdisk together, it was in the anime, and the anime is more important then the movies. So there is a higher chance of the Ash and Dawn being with Dawn then Ash being with May.

As you can see, I am a Pearlshipper

Honestly this is the worst shipping Ash has with a main female girl character. If you look at the bulbapedia page on advanceshipping there is hardly anything there and the stuff that they had was hardly evidence at all. The only real evidence there is in the movie where Ash and May swam together with luvdisk, but a similar thing happened with Ash and Dawn. And, let me tell you that when Ash and Dawn saw luvdisk together, it was in the anime, and the anime is more important then the movies. So there is a higher chance of the Ash and Dawn being with Dawn then Ash being with May.

As you can see, I am a Pearlshipper

Go away, please.

alexa9966 said:

As you can see, I am a Pearlshipper.

That's nice. Do you bash the PokéShipping and IkariShipping threads too? Come on this thread to AdvanceShip please, and not to bash. Our fandom has enough s**** like you who bash other ships they're threatened by.

Somebody please report that.

That's nice. Do you bash the PokéShipping and IkariShipping threads too? Come on this thread to AdvanceShip please, and not to bash. Our fandom has enough s**** like you who bash other ships they're threatened by.

Somebody please report that.

Yup. Did it to the PokeShipping thread a while back.

This is their exact post...

In the VERY beginning I supported PokeShipping then when Tracey came in the anime I wanted Misty to be with him. Then in the Advance Series I thought that May and Drew should be together cause I thought no one will be with Ash. However now that Dawn is in the anime I think she is Ash's soul mate......

PEARLSHIPPING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

How about this:

(Supposing all the characters were at the place and time, i.e., Misty could be in Sinnoh for now)

If Ash and May secretly liked each other/Were dating secretly, who would be the first to find out, how, and what would their reaction be?

I think either Dawn or Misty, since they're both pretty meddlesome. If the two were secretly dating, I'm sure Misty would be enraged and tell everybody, but make sure Ash or May didn't find out she knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom