• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010)

Maybe, seem stupid to just make the opponent levitate.

I mentioned that before.

Well Gravity just brings them down? So it's like something to counter that I guess. Or it could be used on your teammate in double battles?

Any ideas about what pigeon heart/breast is? Is there some folklore or old wives tale about pigeon breasts or it having a use for something? I'm not really knowledgable about stuff like that.

Telekinesis is way to similar to Psychic. With psychic you can also move attacks or pokemon. Wonder what is it all about.

Maybe there will be another new attack that will be more effective if the opponent is in the air.

Telekinesis is definitely for double battles. Imagine being able to lift your partner pokemon and make them immune to ground attacks, that's awesome.

Anyone else notice that there is Kanji in the screen shot of the prof? o_O

Mamepato looks awesome, and it has Super Luck =3

GO TO SEREBII! NEW ZEBRA, ORANG-UTAN AND CROC POKES! :D

Scratch Chinchilla, that Zebra's AMAZING. Looks Electric to me...

THREE new Pokemon on Serebi...a fucking ape-thing, a zebra!, and a new crocodile. :)

Man, a FUCKING BLOWOUT. :0

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani096.gif

There's Drowzee, now I know there are weird evolutions and all but I cannot see how Munna could possibly evolve into Drowzee. A pink flowery unique designed Pokemon evolving into a boring tapir Pokemon?

I mean wouldn't at least have same coloring. In fact what does Munna look like with Drowzee's color scheme?

Edit: Damn I should've just left my 4-7 Pokemon guess. They went all out didn't they. Poor Pokemon Sunday have fun revealing 7 (even possibly more) Pokemon. Zebra's cute though. Crocodile is funny, and I have no idea what that fire creature thing is but...

OMG is that a Zebra? My older brother is going to LOVE it.

Zebra looks like Electric/Dark to me.

I think the Crocodile might be like Hippopotas...a Ground-Version of an aquatic animal.

Fire guy has an awesome expression.

Please Croc be part ground or rock. Sandstorms FTW!

This amount of new poke is incredible. How many more can there be? At least one. PLEASE!

june-corocoro-new-pokemon-2.jpg

I really don't like them so much...

YEAH I GOT IT RIGHT! Lol.

Dear God, I think i'm about to pass out from extreme exposure to awesomeness! That's too many new pokemon in one day!

Zebra looks like Electric/Dark to me.

I think the Crocodile might be like Hippopotas...a Ground-Version of an aquatic animal.

Fire guy has an awesome expression.

The expression is psychotic. A pyromaniac Orang-utan. Shocked. It looks like the fire version of Snorlax somehow.

But I love the zebra. It better evolve. If it's like Girafarig and doesn't, I'll cry.

How are we getting such clear scans anyway? The mag isn't due out till 15th is it? I'm not complaining jsut really excited!

So...we're up to 13 Pokemon already. Neato.

It's weird we only knew 2 just last month. :X

The part about Wi-Fi on the new page seems interesting. 2011 is mentioned for some reason, and it would appear that the GTS can be accessed from the Pokémon Center.

This amount of new poke is incredible. How many more can there be? At least one. PLEASE!
We have enough for one issue. It's time to move onto the other content.

Rusty Shackleford said:
So...we're up to 13 Pokemon already. Neato.
The correct count is 14.

Back
Top Bottom