• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Day-1]

Deadline

All right.

To be honest i didn't see this coming. There has been a tie on who to lynch (which isn't amazingly surprising), however, one of the tied votes was no lynch. Yes, i counted correctly, there is a tie. Because of rule 4.5, Trilobyte will be lynched, but there will be no lynch day 2, and therefore we will skip day 2 all together (unless everyone wants a pointless day two).

You all converge on Trilobyte as he claims he is innocent, saying he is doing something for the good of the village. Some believed him, but it doesn't matter, the rules state that in a tie, he is to be lynched. One user runs up and hangs him to a tree, and as he dies he states, "I'm innocent you bastards. I'm innocent!" Upon death, a slip of paper falls out of his pocket. Apparently it is his role PM. It States:

Dear Trilobyte,

tumblr_kobq3ejKs61qzw159o1_400.jpg

You are lopunny.

You are the fashion queen. You are always lovable, and the most adorable pokemon around. You know what to do, and how to do it, and always make your self look good. Of course, you have found some of your species are a bit klutzy, but thats not you.

Every night, you may send Badalcristiano and coolking503 a PM with the title Night [x], go out with <user>. That night, you will have a date with the mentioned user. They will be to distracted to fufill their night role. You may not go out with the same user on consecutive nights, since they won't be interested in you on the second night in a row.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

It seems you not only lynched a villager, but also lost the ability to lynch the following day. It is now night 1. Killing actions are now allowed. Send in your night actions, and night 1 ends in 47 hours. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Night-1]

These next couple of nights are going to be interesting.

not dead by any means

Re: PokéMafia [Night-1]

deadline.

Oh btw, if you havent said anything yet it the thread or sent a PM to me about the game, you will be godkilled tomorrow night. IE, you have 48 hrs to post or pm me.

Oh yeah, only 2 people pm'd me their night action, so NOTHING, happened tonight. Come on guys, why sign up if you wont play?

It is now night 2. Send in your role PMs in 48 hours or less (probably more like 47, but whatever)

Re: PokéMafia [Night-2]

Please send those PM's in, since we'd like this to actually be fun and all the users participating and not just a couple playing and the rest being inactive.

Unfortunately there's not much to bounce off of since everyone seems to be a little shy. If nobody talks how are we supposed to figure out who is mafia? Lurking is just handing the mafia the game.

Too bad we lost a hooker. Too bad he made such a poor decision.

And since lurking is handing the game to the mafia, let's kill a lurker until something else comes up.

Vote: Rocker32703

It is night, so you cannot lynch yet. this is because you tied in a lynch, but instead of the second person getting killed, it was no lynch. On the bright side, I got more pms tonight. Also, please guys, PM the nactive guys and get them to start playing, since if you are the village you will lose alot of players, and mafia you will lose some important roles.

Vote: Rocker32703

Edit: Mmkay

Last edited:

Oh sorry, not used to all this.

All right, DEADLINE

You wake up the next morning and see no one is dead. Until you see the scraps that remain of Ryekew. Near by, a scrap of paper is left. Apparently, his role PM.

Dear RyeKew,

Jynx.jpg

You are jynx.

You are a flirtatious young pokemon, who enjoys teasing others. You aren't particularly malicious, but you decided to join when alakazam invited you to the mafia. Why? well, you think brains are kind of... cute.

Your mafia has 3 members; yourself, <Alakazam>, and <Jigglypuff>, who are {snip} and {snip} respectively. You may talk to the other to gain info on their powers, and collaborate to win with each other.

Due to being a particularly attractive pokemon, you have a night power. Every night, you may send a pm to Badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], flirting with <user>. the specified user will be too in love with you to do their night action. You may not hit on the same user on consecutive nights.

Also, you must choose with your mafia who to kill. On even nights, you must send in a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], murder <user>. If the alive members of your mafia all send in the PM with the same user, that user will die, unless protected in some way.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the smart-asses, you win if the smart-asses eliminate all unfriendly threats.

You are happy that a mafia member is dead, but get ready to stalk out the remaining mafia in todays lynch. However, all of a sudden, Coolking503 (also known as arceus) appears in the clouds. He yells, "HALT!" All of a sudden, bolts of lightning fall from the sky, killing all the people who slept through the start of the game. "I want to enjoy the misery of you all, not watch you sleep!". He then leaves and you look around confused. Oh well. Sucks for them.

*I will post all of the dead players in a minute. If you died because you were inactive, sucks for you*

_______

inactive morons who died today:

Dear Golden Tyranitar,

M_F_P__Shiny_Weezing_by_scales.png

You are weezing.

You are a poisonous gas moster with a good impression to the village, regardless of the fact that you are evil. Why is that? Well, its because your under-evo, koffing, happens to be the namesake of smogon, which tells pokemon how to be powerful. However, you are sick of being compared to your under evo, so you joined a mafia.

You, along with victreebell and scizor, who are {snip} and {snip} respectively, formed a mafia group know as the big bullies who are buffy and a bit buffoonish. You decided it would be shorter to call yourselves the BBBBB.

Due to your family having a good standing with the community, should you be inspected, the inspector will recieve this as a role PM :

Dear The Golden Tyranitar,

150px-Smogon_logo.png

You are weezing.

You were the namesake of the most powerful competitive battling society in the world, then you evolved. Now you aren't quite as respected as your under evo (see the top of the pic), however you are still popular among battling enthusiasts.

Every night, you may send Coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM with the title Night [x], koffing on <user>. <user> will fall sick and won't be able to complete their night action. They will feel better the next day howver. You may not target the same person two nights in a row with this ability.

However, in the powerful role you are in, many evil factions would like to dispose of you. While they cannot hurt you while you stalk them, they would like to get rid of you in the night, or during the day through lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

You may not actually koff on a user. However, you may send a PM to Badalcristiano and coolking503 every night with the title Night [x], using smog on <user 1> and <user 2>. You will use smog attack on <user 1> and force him to go towards <user 2>, and use their ability on them instead. However, a user may not be in the position of user one for consecutive night, and a user may not be in the position of user two for consecutive nights.

Also, you must choose with your mafia who to kill. On odd nights, you must send in a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], murder <user>. If the alive members of your mafia all send in the PM with the same user, that user will die, unless protected in some way.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the BBBBB, you win if the BBBBBB eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Dear Music Masato,

minun.gif

You are minun.

You are the fun loving team mate of any pokemon and twin of plusle, who is <snip> . You are always cheerful and love to help others. However, you aren't that strong. Due to this, you have no night action.

You could have a night action, however, should your twin die. This depends on how he/she dies, but it is in your best interest to contact them as soon as possible.

You are not yet in a powerful role, however the mafia factions still would like to kill you, through the daily lynches or through their night abilities. Good luck.

Dear TheProphetJerematic,

alakazam65.gif

You are alakazam.

You are a genius. Your IQ is over 5000. Simple people aren't good enough for you, you only hang out with the best. Therefore, you decided to kill off the normal people and start a mafia.

Your mafia has 3 members. Yourself, Jigglypuff, and Jynx, who are <snip> and <snip> respectively. You picked them because they have the best chance of surviving, while still helping your quite evil deeds. You may talk to those members to gain information on their powers. They know you are part of the mafia as well.

Every night, you may send Badalcristiano and Coolking503 a PM with the title night [x], explaining rocket science to <user>. <user> will agree with you completely and vote for who ever you ask them to vote for in the lynch, due to their confusion. If they don't, they will do scuicide after you explain why they are wrong, so extremely persuasively (Godkilled). You may not talk ot the same person in consecutive nights.

Also, you must choose with your mafia who to kill. On even nights, you must send in a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], murder <user>. If the alive members of your mafia all send in the PM with the same user, that user will die, unless protected in some way.

You are allied with the smart-asses, you win if the smart-asses eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Dear Senzura,

Jigglypuff_HHardin.jpg

you are jigglypuff.

You are a balloon who can sing. But, more importantly, you are pink. Alakazam recruited you, and you accepted his offer to join a mafia group because you wanted to get revenge from all the morons who fall asleep when you sing.

Your mafia has 3 members; yourself, alakazam, and jynx, who are {snip} and {snip} respectively. You may talk to the other to gain info on their powers, and collaborate to win with each other.

Every night, you may send coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM with the title night [x], singing to <user>. <user> will fall asleep during the night and not preform their night action. Then you will draw on their face, and they wont show their face on the forum else be humiliated into being godkilled. You may not sing to the same user on consecutive nights.

JeanLuc Pika-Q, You confirmed but haven't done anything yet. If you dont do something, either post or pm me/badal, I will kill you too.

_____

Well, You guys were happy a whole mafia faction was killed, but kind of sad that your team mate was killed as well. Anyways, good luck to all, and Day 3 starts now. Now, feng, you can lynch someone, as you are so excited about.

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Day-3] (Post your lynches)

Sorry about not posting guys. To be honest it totally slipped my mind that I had to. I'll post more now, since you think I'm suspicious (which is understandable).

Well there goes almost all of the mafia.... buh bye.. xD

Anyways, I still feel very suspicious about Rocket... SENTENCE TO DEATH!

Lynch Rocker32703

I first read that as 2 mafia members and 1 villager being killed. I didn't expect a whole damn faction! But it could've been much worse.

to the vote!

Lynch Rocker32703

Okay. You did just come back. The bright side - the host didn't kill you. But your forgetfulness could save you-or it could possibly kill you.

i soundeth like a gamebot

Wait, why are we lynching Rocker? Yes, inactivity is bad, but he seemed to have a good reason.

Also, how many people are still alive? Just wondering.

9 If I count correctly.

I ask, why are you guys voting out me? I think there are others that still have not showed up at all period. At least I'm here now (Have been the whole game), don't kill the person that's asking for mercy. D:

Lynch Shima
At least give me something to defend myself, try to pretend it's not an OMGUS vote.

I said lynch lurkers, he seems to have started talking up a bit. Didn't know he was gone traveling or something, my bad.

Dunno if my night vote counts.
Unvote: Rocker
Lynch Nash

Maybe if we pressure people into talking we can actually have a game going.

Also, seems to be multiple mafia factions. If the mafia group was just Jigglypuff, Jynx, and Alakazam, we would've won already. There could be an OMT out there at odds with the innocent faction that we have to kill, but this seems to be a fairly straightforward game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom