• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Night-4] (Send your PM's)

rocker, I didnt get an action from you. Please re-send it

One more PM is just in
(not from Rocker)

So Guys, this is getting really slow, you slow it, the game becomes more boring.
Quicken it, it becomes more fun

DEADLINE

Also, JeanLuc Pika-Q has been subbed out for gastly's mama

You wake up and find a dead body. Thank god it was a mafia member.
It was rocker32703, in fact. A slip of paper lay next to him, reading:

Dear Rocker32703,

Scizor_by_Zaemii.png

You are scizor.

You are a metal bug who is extremely strong. In competitive communities, you are the best pokemon in the game. You have STAB technician boosted bullet punch and a massive attack stat. However, haters are everywhere. You are just too good. No one likes a pokemon who kills their best pokemon, and that is you. Thus you joined the mafia.

You, along with victreebell and weezing, who are {snip} and {snip} respectively, formed a mafia group know as the big bullies who are buffy and a bit buffoonish. You decided it would be shorter to call yourselves the BBBBB. You joined because you are unapreciated and no one seems to like you. So you will kill 'em all.

You have pinsers which can crush though anything, including pokeballs. Therefore, you may send a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], denting <user>'s ball. <user> will be stuck inside his pokeball until it gets fixed, which will be after the next day. Sux fr them. They will be godkilled if they post during that time in the pokemafia thread. However, you may not crush the same user's pokeball on consecutive nights.

Also, you must choose with your mafia who to kill. On odd nights, you must send in a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], murder <user>. If the alive members of your mafia all send in the PM with the same user, that user will die, unless protected in some way.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the BBBBB, you win if the BBBBBB eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Yesterday, the DAY was interesting. Lets keep it that way.

It is now day 5. You may now post lynches.

Last edited:

sorry for not posting very much

i am here who should we lunch

i think shima is a mafia member because he talked to rocker 32703 before he died to make everyone think he is a good guy just guessing

also even though it turns out rocker is a BBBBB he did vote shima so shima might have been uncomfortable letting rocker live

Re: PokéMafia [Day-5] (Post your Lynches)

Assuming that there's not another faction, then we're almost done! Just Victreebel left.

Also, at least IMO, feng is pretty suspicious from his supposed PM yesterday.

(also Shima, I don't know if you know this, but I'm fairly sure we lynched Trilobyte day 1)

Assuming that there's not another faction, then we're almost done! Just Victreebel left.

Also, at least IMO, feng is pretty suspicious from his supposed PM yesterday.

(also Shima, I don't know if you know this, but I'm fairly sure we lynched Trilobyte day 1)

What if the real one we should be suspecting is you? D:

You're the one who is trying to point fingers at several others, maybe... in attempt to exterminate the village!

I think it's time we establish a village leader! To create a more aligned village together and investigate who is the mafia!

So the Smart Asses are gone and if the B dudes are the only other Mafia, just Victreebel is left.

What that does mean is that last night, Scizor was killed either by his own team mate or by another killer.

There are a couple of possibilities then.

1) There is a second Vigilante (other than Tyranitar). It's definitely possible, but, in my opinion, not all that likely - I doubt the GMs would want people to be dying that quickly. (That's two kills a night from the two Mafias and two every three nights from the two Vigilantes)

2) There is a Serial Killer. I don't know how familiar you all are with the game, but I once played a game where there was a guy who was a faction all by himself, could kill someone every night and counted as a Villager. The way the SK won the game was by being the last man standing.

3) Plusle is responsible. We saw that there was a Minun who had a special power once Plusle died. It is possible that Plusle was in the exact same position and that Minun's death gave Plusle some kind of power that involved killing people.

4) Scizor was inactive and Victreebel killed him. This is probably the least likely option. After Weezing had already died, bringing the B Mafia down to two members, killing the third seems strange. Even if they were inactive, they would still act as cannon fodder and it would have been a turn that could've been used to kill a Villager.

Then we also have to think about why the B Mafia did not kill anyone other than Scizor.

1) They tried to but the Doctor saved them. It is, without a doubt, possible. There is almost certainly a Doctor, as it is a staple position in Mafia, and they're definitely not dead. What we can deduce from this really depends on how much we think the Doctor knows. If the Doctor knows nothing, then the likelihood is that they have simply saved themselves (if they can) but this might mean that they have identified and made contact with someone important and that the B Mafia has either done the same or got lucky.

2) Both Scizor and Victreebel were inactive and didn't vote for a kill. This is pretty unlikely since Rocker was fairly active up until his death.

3) Only Victreebel was inactive. It says in the rules that an order of priority of actions has been decided and we don't know what that order is. It's possible that whoever was responsible for killing Scizor had a higher priority than the B Mafia and that by killing Scizor, stopped them from killing as only Scizor voted. This doesn't seem very likely to me.

4) Same as (4) in the first list.

5) Neither Scizor nor Victreebel were inactive but Scizor being killed stopped his vote counting and Victreebel was attacked by a Hooker of some description. If you are a Hooker (like Lopunny) and you used your power last night, there is a very good chance that you attacked Victreebel and it is therefore advisable that you try to get whoever is Victreebel killed!

I think in the first list (who is responsible for Scizor's death) (2) and (3) are the most likely. Which means there's a not too bad chance that there is a fourth, now one man, faction in the Village.

I think in the second list (why the B Mafia did not kill last night) (1) and (5) are the most likely, which means the Doctor and/or the Hooker responsible for preventing the B Mafia from killing needs to take some action. What action exactly, I can't say, but I think that person is going to end up being instrumental to us (the village) winning the game.

Anyone who wants to talk to me regarding what I've said etc. is more than welcome to do so.

Throwing this out here, I'm Plusle, and I didn't do it. I do have an ability I can prove if someone would like to give me a target.

Throwing this out here, I'm Plusle, and I didn't do it. I do have an ability I can prove if someone would like to give me a target.

You could just, you know, tell us your ability and THEN demonstrate it to prove it. This way seems kind of roundabout.

Not sure when this day ends but I'm going for a semi-random lynch. I want to give The Fake Psychic a chance to see what he's up to, I believe Rocker was killed because of Feng but not by Feng (therefore he is not Victreebel or the theoretical independent faction), that leaves me with the following people:

Flamesazer

Lotuspirate

Vayre

Shima

I'm intrigued by Shima's PM to Feng, but it makes me think that Shima is innocent. I think that Feng is not BBBBB or indepedant and therefore one of us. That would mean Feng would have relatively little reason to lie in the main thread so the PM was probably genuine. That means there's a good chance Shima was telling the truth in their PM to Feng so I'm inclined to agree with them. Vayre appeared to be sided with Shima, who I'm interested in hearing more from before dispatching so that leaves me with a coin flip between Flamesazer and Lotuspirate.

Heads. Bad luck Flamesazer.

Lynch Flamesazer.

I'd be totally open to change this if someone can change my mind before the deadline, as I said, it was a semi-random lynch. Especially between Flamesazer and Lotuspirate.

Last edited:

i am very offended that you flip a coin to possibly lynch me without even asking what i'm first especially when you have told us nothing about yourself

in fact i find it suspicious that you would try to take this position, the first to cast a lynch, without telling me or anyone else anything about you.

however i am not going to be a hypocrite so i will go along with what you say for now

lynch flamesazar

note to everyone. if i am killed then it isnt proof of gastly's mama being the mafia but it is a theory worth consideration.

Ahh, okay. Well anyways now that the Fake Psychic has revealed his role, is it possible he could be lying? What if he is attempting to lure us into something?

Anyways - atm, the most suspicious person could be Flamesazar after Gastly Mama's explantion... unless it was actually some type of trick to get us to destroy ourselves if she was the real final mafia member! :-O

Sooo....
Lynch Flamesazar

People! Please hold it right there!
I want to prove my innocence, I am NOT the Mafia or a Serial Killer!
This is my Role PM;

Dear Flamesazer,

<Image here, i cant seem to be able to put it here>

You are diglett.

You are a cute little creature who has legs (yes you do!). However, who know what they look like. You can't do much, but you have control over the ground, so that is helpful for your village friends.

Every night, you may send Coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM with the title night [x], use earthquake on <user>. You will use a powerful earthquake move which will immobilize the said user, preventing them from doing their night action.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

As you can see I am NOT a Serial Killer or Mafia!
I was generally inactive in the game, as you can see, i did not post that much. This was because I was unsure of who to trust, and therefore did not use my power, and just kept idling. I am part of the village and am not the one trying to kill us!
Please, everyone reconsider your lynches, i WANT the village to win!

Apparently the GM told me I was silenced and now I'm not silenced anymore or something. Also I've heard that someone acted on me last night in a positive way, I would like that person to get in touch with me. TL;DR incoming.

So the Smart Asses are gone and if the B dudes are the only other Mafia, just Victreebel is left.

What that does mean is that last night, Scizor was killed either by his own team mate or by another killer.
I'm not willing to believe that a member of the mafia would kill another member of the same mafia. Possible that the person would get benefits from being the last member left, but I'm not sure it would make sense given the simplicity of the game.

1) There is a second Vigilante (other than Tyranitar). It's definitely possible, but, in my opinion, not all that likely - I doubt the GMs would want people to be dying that quickly. (That's two kills a night from the two Mafias and two every three nights from the two Vigilantes
Would be weird since I don't believe we've heard from another vig before, but I could be wrong.

2) There is a Serial Killer. I don't know how familiar you all are with the game, but I once played a game where there was a guy who was a faction all by himself, could kill someone every night and counted as a Villager. The way the SK won the game was by being the last man standing.
Don't serial killers usually have to kill every night? Again, since we haven't heard from him yet it's doubtful.

4) Scizor was inactive and Victreebel killed him. This is probably the least likely option. After Weezing had already died, bringing the B Mafia down to two members, killing the third seems strange. Even if they were inactive, they would still act as cannon fodder and it would have been a turn that could've been used to kill a Villager.
I agree it's probably related to number 1 and very unlikely. Scizor wasn't inactive at all.

Anyone who wants to talk to me regarding what I've said etc. is more than welcome to do so.[/QUOTE]
As for the rest of it, I propose the thought that a driver role exists and drove Victreebell into Scizor. Since lynching happens before kills, the votes for everybody should've counted unless something happened last night. I also believe that there's a third mafia faction, because that would make what, 9 or 10 mafia members on the whole and how many people did they expect for this game? I'll have to check and have it edited in.

You could just, you know, tell us your ability and THEN demonstrate it to prove it. This way seems kind of roundabout.

Not sure when this day ends but I'm going for a semi-random lynch. I want to give The Fake Psychic a chance to see what he's up to, I believe Rocker was killed because of Feng but not by Feng (therefore he is not Victreebel or the theoretical independent faction), that leaves me with the following people:

Flamesazer

Lotuspirate

Vayre

Shima

I'm intrigued by Shima's PM to Feng, but it makes me think that Shima is innocent. I think that Feng is not BBBBB or indepedant and therefore one of us. That would mean Feng would have relatively little reason to lie in the main thread so the PM was probably genuine. That means there's a good chance Shima was telling the truth in their PM to Feng so I'm inclined to agree with them. Vayre appeared to be sided with Shima, who I'm interested in hearing more from before dispatching so that leaves me with a coin flip between Flamesazer and Lotuspirate.

Heads. Bad luck Flamesazer.

Lynch Flamesazer.

I'd be totally open to change this if someone can change my mind before the deadline, as I said, it was a semi-random lynch. Especially between Flamesazer and Lotuspirate.
Why do you believe that Rocker was killed because of Feng again? And who is still alive now, and who is Vyre. So many questions, and I think I'll actually have to look up some of them.

i am very offended that you flip a coin to possibly lynch me without even asking what i'm first especially when you have told us nothing about yourself

in fact i find it suspicious that you would try to take this position, the first to cast a lynch, without telling me or anyone else anything about you.

however i am not going to be a hypocrite so i will go along with what you say for now

lynch flamesazar

note to everyone. if i am killed then it isnt proof of gastly's mama being the mafia but it is a theory worth consideration.
You can't just call everyone who stands up mafia. You can throw around suspicions all you like, but there's no reason to ask for a claim or to claim just because you have suspicions.

People! Please hold it right there!
I want to prove my innocence, I am NOT the Mafia or a Serial Killer!
This is my Role PM;

Dear Flamesazer,

<Image here, i cant seem to be able to put it here>

You are diglett.

You are a cute little creature who has legs (yes you do!). However, who know what they look like. You can't do much, but you have control over the ground, so that is helpful for your village friends.

Every night, you may send Coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM with the title night [x], use earthquake on <user>. You will use a powerful earthquake move which will immobilize the said user, preventing them from doing their night action.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

As you can see I am NOT a Serial Killer or Mafia!
I was generally inactive in the game, as you can see, i did not post that much. This was because I was unsure of who to trust, and therefore did not use my power, and just kept idling. I am part of the village and am not the one trying to kill us!
Please, everyone reconsider your lynches, i WANT the village to win!
That's quite a lot of roleblockers. Also convenient that it's a claim that is very difficult to test. But to not use your roleblock, that's definitely weird, and claiming is perfectly easy with role PMs being revealed on death.

I promise you it's true. I have not made up that role pm in any way possible. Please, I only want to help the village, don't lynch me.You all had lynched trilobyte and look what happened. I want to help, please believe me.

I'm gonna Vote: Feng
The Pm thing earlier still seems suspicious to me, and flamesazar is a bandwagon based on a coin flip, so i'm not going to join in witht hat.

Sorry, Shima, I didn't actually explain why I thought Rocker was killed because of Feng.

Rocker asked if Badal/Coolking had recieved his night time PM and then Feng said that not everyone has a night action. I believe that the person responsible for Rocker's death read this and decided to kill him for it, hoping to kill either the Village Cop or Doc (neither of which have been revealed so far)

The people remaining are: Flamesazer, Vayre, Shima, Feng, The Fake Psychic, Lotus Pirate and me.

That's seven people. If there is another Mafia, assuming it is three people, there are only two villagers left and if we successfully kill Victreebel then it's game over.

I think the original quota for number of players was 23, but we only actually started with fifteen.

I find Flamesazer's Diglett claim a little suspicious tbh. Role blocker is such an easy to claim role but we've had three already (Jynx, Jigglypuff and Lopunny) While it's entirely possible that Flamesazer is a fourth, I don't think it's that likely.

At the moment nothing has been done to sway me so my vote stands.

Deadline
Majority Reached
*posting it :| *

All of you surround flamesazer as he tries moving back but realizes he's surrounded. You tie him up and lynch him. You all are ready to leave until one of you spots a piece of paper near him. It was his Role PM:
dear Flamesazer,

Biglett_by_Hail_NekoYasha.png

you are diglett.

You are a creature, to say the least. While you may not look intimidating, you actually are quite fearsome (see pic). However, this is overcovered by your cuteness, and everyone thinks your a good guy. heh, they'll see when they are on the floor dead.

Due to your cuteness, no one thinks you are evil. Therefore, when you are inspected, you will show a false role PM, which is the following:

Dear Flamesazer,

Sup_Diglett_by_Netaro.jpg

You are diglett.

You may not use earthquake attack to immobilize the foe. However, you do have other abilities. For example, On even nights, you may send Badalcristiano and Coolking503 a PM with the title night [x], Unleasing true self upon <user>. <User> will die. However, you must hide yourself underground, so you may not vote for lynch the next day, regardless of being pursuaded, etc. If you do, you will be seen in your true form by the village and murdered immediately (godkilled). The lynch will continue anyways, should this happen.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you are the last player alive.

It is now Night 5. You must send your action PM's in.

Last edited:

You can't just call everyone who stands up mafia. You can throw around suspicions all you like, but there's no reason to ask for a claim or to claim just because you have suspicions.

i was just saying i dont think he is justified to start a lynch based off a coin flip and now look how that turned out

if he didnt post a lynch vote and rather just called them out to post a reason why they shouldnt be lynched then we wouldnt have just lynched one of our own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom