• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

@Neoflare @Sourcandy @Hide in Plain Sight @Mintaka @The Puppetmaster @Rainbowkit @Iteru @Pseudonym @parma @TFSpock @Sgt. Pepper's @CommanderPigg @BoredBeyondBelief @Synthesis @! Thunder Lord Z @mariowie @Shadow Darkrai @J J M @Axle Helios-kun @Zwhoobatte @GengarEatBanana @Fireheart

I've noticed that a lot of you have sadly forgotten to include me in PM. When you respond to a PM, just click on go advanced and include moi in the recipients... otherwise...

2eda0wi.jpg

EVIL DENTO WILL SEND DINOSAURS AFTER YOU!

tumblr_lkbiscOruL1qb6kd0o1_500.gif

tumblr_ll2jhyCDa81qe5cn6o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmplt3Layt1qzf2ilo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnqz7kKzyu1qjgohq.gif

So please include me! *does puppy eyes*

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

Holy frick. Dinosaurs! DO WHAT HE SAYS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Ok, I wouldnt want evil Dento to send Dinosaurs after me.

I agree Sourcandy is drawing attentiion to herself by saying Parma is mafia, but then why did you not vote for Parma yourself, Sourcandy?

Ok, I wouldnt want evil Dento to send Dinosaurs after me.

I agree Sourcandy is drawing attentiion to herself by saying Parma is mafia, but then why did you not vote for Parma yourself, Sourcandy?

I did, ages ago

Ok I see, since you voted Parma day 1, it makes me inclined to believe you, I do not believe you are Mafia, if you were Parma mightve been nightkilled.

I meant why did you not vote for her today? and how do you know she is Mafia?

@Rainbowkit: Seriously. You're reliant on just trusting Sourcandy over someone that knows that you're a bomb[me]? Hehe. That is a foolish move you've got there.

In fact, the character that holds the role I have has a bomb infused somewhere. Rainbowkit is the bomb.

Hey. We have a rolename clash. >:D

Rainbowkit, oh Rainbowkit. I can see you around. Post your role name in this thread!
Care to explain?
Editing is for the weak :V

Ok I see, since you voted Parma day 1, it makes me inclined to believe you, I do not believe you are Mafia, if you were Parma mightve been nightkilled.

I meant why did you not vote for her today? and how do you know she is Mafia?

no,I voted myself on day. I voted her right after the update. and how do I know? we had a really interesting conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

So please include me! *does puppy eyes*

Paper_shredder.gif

(PMs = Paper)

This should be handy later on! >:3

Players, ^ is a joke. Don't do it. xD

~

I'm torn between whether to vote for parma or TLZ. D:
Sourcandy doesn't seem to be lying, but then again, parma might be just careful.

here:

Candy:'sup? shall we talk?

Panu:sure.

Welcome to Parmburger, what's your beef? sure.

Welcome to Parmburger, what's your beef?
Candy: I dont know where to start...how about claiming? I voted you because pie. No seriously, no reason at all xD, just trying to see if people would follow me.
Panu: Random vote? wow. If that was your intent[to get people to follow], then congrats.

I have no special powers.

Yourself?
Candy: I do but I've rather no reveal my ability right now. Can I at least know who your role is based on?
Panu: I claimed. You claim right back. Now.
Candy: =/ you didnt claim actually. Name now!
Panu: YOU CLAIM TO ME.

Do that and i just might reveal the name. No promises, though.
Candy: You claim to me first..or is it that you are mafia? ha?
Panu: why do you want the role name again? speak in full sentences.
Candy: why not? I'm ???????. now, your turn >:/
Panu: I'm Strong Guy. Whoo.
Candy: so youre saying you're mafia xD
Panu: No. Try again.
Candy: why? I got you didnt I? :p now my hidden ability will be activated xD
Panu: Nope. You didn't get me. Try someone else like Sgt. Pepper's. Or Neoflare. Maybe even Synthesis! Panu is convinced that they're mafia. Come on. they're not even talking!

hehe...speaking of HiPS, you should PM him and get him on your side! Sounds like a good idea, right?

Hmmm...funny...you never mentioned this before...please elaborate. :D

It shouldn't be so hard for you, right? RIGHT!?
Candy: You claimed strong guy dint you? He betrayed the X-ternals.
Panu: Doesn't mean I'm mafia.

Nothing is what you see in games like this. If you keep just going by the book, you'll end up nowhere.

Tell you what. If you're in league with any investigative role, have them check me.
Candy: >.>
ok, my roles explain to me why I have the power I have, tell you what, if you tell me why you didnt get a power I'll drop my suspicions on you.
Panu: Strong Guy holds no powers. He was a former bodyguard, yes. But he doesn't have any powers because he was taken hostage. He was stripped of everything.
Candy: headache >.>
There was some yelling I removed because that was a little too much xD

She also confessed being a bomb of some sort

vote: Sourcandy give me a reason why Parma is mafia, give me clues not bullshit like:
She claimed Strong guy. I guess wikipedia failed her.

l lol'd

I'm not voting for now. Thinking it through.

hmmm. It seems kind of risky to lynch either one, seeing as they could both be bombs.

I feel the same way. Not lynching anyone today.

Unvote: ! Thunder Lord Z TLZ just looks like a bandwagoner who is relatively harmless. Actually, I did my research, Strong Guy is an X-Men role. A mafia-esque role. Vote: parma On second thought, too risky. Unvote: parma That doesn't mean you're not on my suspicions list.

g6g6716g6396.gif

IT'S A RIOT!

Unvote: ! Thunder Lord Z TLZ just looks like a bandwagoner who is relatively harmless. Actually, I did my research, Strong Guy is an X-Men role. A mafia-esque role. Vote: parma On second thought, too risky. Unvote: parma That doesn't mean you're not on my suspicions list.

Strong guy betrays the X men during the Age of Apocalypse, guess how this game is called? :R

Strong Guy was captured by Apocalypse's Infinites and had a bomb implanted in his skull. To save his own life, he betrayed the X-Men and even kidnapped Rogue and Magneto's infant son. However, he cannot store the energy he absorbs for very long; as a rule he must physically expend the energy within 90 seconds to prevent it from permanently distorting his body.

I saw both of these things on wikipedia, which inclines me to belive that Parma is at least a third-Party bomb, possibly even mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom