• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Night 0 - CONFIRM ROLES - 8/22/2011

Confirming, and Ill role claim before the game even starts. My role is America's favorite ice cream flavor.

Rocky road?

@Neonsands
@初音ミク

Rocky Road made with Nutella, how did you guys know!?!?!?!?!?!

He must be hurristat. Only then could he have such terrible logic.

Hellion is now Wolverine. Deal with it : P

YEAH MIN, IF THERE'S A ROLE NAMED AFTER ME, IT'S ALL MESSED UP. :p

tumblr_lpnuaoGUfJ1qafrh6.gif

What have I done?

Last edited:

I can't even get onto the 5th page. :/

EDIT: And now that I've posted, it seems I can. Weird.

Page 5? What is this madness?

/still on page 2

Let's spam the thread until Mintaka updates. We should get to 100 posts without the game starting. :D /bad moderator

@Phoenicks - You're doing it wrong.

@Mintaka - start the game, please. thanks, ever so much! :3

Hellion is now Wolverine. Deal with it : P

YEAH MIN, IF THERE'S A ROLE NAMED AFTER ME, IT'S ALL MESSED UP. :p

tumblr_lpnuaoGUfJ1qafrh6.gif

What have I done?

I HATE YOU. >_<

Let's spam the thread until Mintaka updates. We should get to 100 posts without the game starting. :D /bad moderator

I HATE YOU. You always spam threads.......

@Mintaka - start the game, please. thanks, ever so much! :3

Meh waiting for game to start. La la la.

SIMPLY SAID,

I WILL BE STARTING THE GAME AFTER NINE HOURS, BECAUSE I HAVE TO EAT LUNCH NOW.
(And I don't want to face the trouble of having a phase too long)

So there. You can hate me :p

Sounds like a bad good idea! /bad moderator

I remember getting killed night 1 for no reason last game, causing me to miss the entire game :D

Good times.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

I felt like making myself a role PM. This was not done because I feel lulzy

Mintaka, you are Evil Figment.

You used to be the official forum head of the Real World section. Thus you helped the Real World mods build the base, and now is the person that is keeping the reality space system running so that this game can be played.
You are watching the players - both the Team War Room and the Real World Mods - in the hidden bunker somewhere in the island.

You can see and hear what everyone is doing (there are surveillance cameras with mics, great stuff).
The Real World Mods contact you when they pick a target during the Night for their 'termination command' - their Nightly kill. All you need to do is press that button and that command will be sent.

You also have access to any data or commands sent by players in this reality space, so you monitor all actions. However, you can't do anything about them, since changing the flow of data could prove risky to your fellow Real World mods and their data.

You can control the rules however you like, and you are immune to any form of killing.

You win if you die, let's try that and be the first host in BMGf War Room history to properly win! Wait... D:
You are the host of this game. If this game is finished properly, you win. :p

This also gives me nightmares about a certain mafia game. -_-

So I'm not playing in their game. Fine. That's good. Once I played in a 'mafia game', I had to dress up as a female forum member who became a moderator this year (faking a Korean accent wasn't really easy). As if that wasn't enough, I 'killed' two moderators, among them my own forum's section's moderator. Talk about irony.

I'm just watching the players relax and chat before their 'mafia game' starts when...

"EVIL! START THE GAME ALREADY!"

Oi vey, my ears.

"You told me that I should press this button that allows you - as well as those infiltrators - to send and receive data approximately...after about 20 minutes from now. I don't see a reason I shouldn't follow the schedule-"
"YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THAT REMOTE AWAY FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN START THIS OURSELVES?!"
"Do you want me to 'terminate' you for questioning my authority? That would make life much easier."
"You're our teammate, damn it!"
"Not when I'm watching from the sidelines. Anyways, FINE."

Okay...the trouble is...which button? There are too many on this machine...

"...the green one. The red one is for the termination command, don't press it unless we ask you to."
"Got it."

~

"...so okay, we got ourselves names to call each other."
"At least it won't be confusing."
"What are we waiting for?"
"My laser seem to react to my clicking on the button now. It's about time."
"So does mine."
"Let's start!"

-----

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @初音ミク ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @Aestivate ; @ghaskan ; @Connoisseur boy ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Synthesis ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @Zhwoobatte ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy @Derier44; @DrumBeats

It is Day 1. You may vote!

Last edited:

Day 1. So if I have understood correctly we have three options 1) We randomly lynch an innocent 2) We get lucky and randomly lynch a mafia 3) We lynch nobody

Which one you prefer?

3) Is never an option.

Don't know why people do it.

And nowadays on Day 1, 1) isn't an option either.

vote neonsands

reasons boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom