• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

So, anyone who is starting out on A New Beginning, here's something that I just learned the hard way:

Any time you fish a bottle out of the water, save that shit. Once you want to start making "makers" to process cloth and other stuff, you're going to be needing those.

Oh, and gardening tours? Yeah... you'll want to do some of those time wasters as well. FML

So, anyone who is starting out on A New Beginning, here's something that I just learned the hard way:

Any time you fish a bottle out of the water, save that shit. Once you want to start making "makers" to process cloth and other stuff, you're going to be needing those.

Oh, and gardening tours? Yeah... you'll want to do some of those time wasters as well. FML

Save Honeycombs too for beehives and catch bees... so many life lessons to be learned from this game: SAVE YOUR SHIT! HOARD! It will come in handy later. :3

Save Honeycombs too for beehives and catch bees... so many life lessons to be learned from this game: SAVE YOUR SHIT! HOARD! It will come in handy later. :3

And weeds. Don't throw out the weeds. I just recently made the joke that eventually I will discover that I'm going to need 100 Barn Dirts for something.

It seems like I can always find a lot of crap that I don't need, but the moment I need it, I can find hardly any of it, or fish out any of it.

And weeds. Don't throw out the weeds. I just recently made the joke that eventually I will discover that I'm going to need 100 Barn Dirts for something.

It seems like I can always find a lot of crap that I don't need, but the moment I need it, I can find hardly any of it, or fish out any of it.

I know, right? I'm needing to find black Lumber for the Bungalow in the 5th Restoration plan, and I can't find it. ;; I need 60 Black Branches...Only have like 24 of them.

You two forgot the twigs, and small stones! Oh and moondrops, and mint. And hell I thought 20 of everything was fine in my game but nope, nope, nope. @.@

Does ToTT have a wifi system of sorts? Cause in ANB that's how I make my money. Heck I have 700,000g in game thanks to wifi.

[video=youtube;gsG1aFOE55o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsG1aFOE55o[/video]
I'm tormenting myself with this. But the vocals are amazing.

Well ToTT does have streetpass though finding someone with the same game is a bit of trouble cause whenever the light is green is almost always someone visiting or is for another game :(

So I bought Rune Factory 3 today (at like $15, which is a win!), and I'm having a hard time figuring out who likes what and etc.

Also, I have the most awful luck of dying. I've died like 4 times already. >>;

So I bought Rune Factory 3 today (at like $15, which is a win!), and I'm having a hard time figuring out who likes what and etc.

Also, I have the most awful luck of dying. I've died like 4 times already. >>;

I found as you play through and talk to the villagers more they tell you what they like themselves.

And you should gone with the dual swords! *runs*

As for me I've since had talks with Laney/Georgia(even with low friendship) as well as Reina and have suddenly gone from 2 choices to 3 :(

I started with 4 choices myself in A New Beginning. It really does get hard to pick. *pats*

It really does get hard to pick

I'm in Bluebell and have to walk past 5 screens before reaching Konohana and Reina then visiting the town board for jobs then walking another 5 screens back to talk to Laney/Georgia

I was playing it yesterday had decided to stay in Bluebell(was raining)went to see Georgia(didn't talk with her) but then went to see Laney(had a talk with her in the rain learned of the statue in town center's history)when I noticed the friend level had gone from purple straight to halfway blue

Last edited:

[video=youtube;s0hN0uG_QYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hN0uG_QYI[/video]
@Satoshi-kun;

This is the greatest scene I've ever saw in a Harvest Moon game. I don't think I've laughed so hard. Go Hina! XD

Oh wow that was hilarious. And did he just kinda faint at the end? XD Poor Charles.

004-3_zpsc41ac14a.jpg

Uh-oh...I think I broke the Harvest Goddess...

Wow, glitched Harvest Goddess is like 100% less annoying than non-glitched Harvest Goddess. *runs*

And finally you've found a way to make this game resemble the totally broken Friends from Mineral Town.

edit: Also, this makes me laugh. When Yuri really likes you, she has this great line when you bug her while she's eating (big pics, so I'm just posting links):

http://i45.tinypic.com/16l9ve8.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hx6l42.jpg

My god, she's almost speaking in complete sentences!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom