• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Though what would Georgia have to be Jealous of I visit her daily and go on dates(same with Reina,Laney&Nori)so I don't know what there is for her to be that way

Gone are the days of being able to date everyone at once without consequences. From what I have learnt through gameplay and research, at least, by reaching the green and yellow flower events and going on dates with one candidate, you are earning Jealousy Points with all other candidates who have over 5000 Friendship Points with you. This will continue even after marriage if you take your spouse on dates and still have other candidates above 5000 FP - and if you are married and you date candidates other than your spouse, your spouse will earn 3 JP automatically. Different characters accumulate JP in different amounts each when you make them jealous by triggering those flower events, going on dates with or proposing to others, but all will start being less friendly, stop accepting gifts and stop posting requests once they reach 10 JP. To reset their JP to 0 you can go on a date with that candidate (thus possibly making others jealous depending on your circumstances) or just by giving them gifts and working their friendship back up once you have apologised and they accept gifts again.

Last edited:

I wish Rod would allow you to have like 10 pets. I have such a hard time choosing what animal I want. ;;

I wish Rod would allow you to have like 10 pets. I have such a hard time choosing what animal I want. ;;

It is. :c And after you told me horses counted as one of the four pets I sold my horse asap. :I

If only Reina's final flower(yellow)event would activate then I could put an end to the constant waiting for it to show

Doesn't fogu list the heart events? And when/ how to activate them? Cause on ANB that's how I got all of Felicity's heart events to activate within a week.

And speaking of Felicity, isn't she adorable in a dress? I finally decided on making her my wife in my first file and definitely don't regret it! But when cooking she's criticizes your food if the star level isn't high enough. -3-
7RNl6.jpg

I'm at another 2 way street I have since restarted the game and decided on Konohana I'm in Summer(Year 1)and have talked to Nori/Reina after gifting them an insect(Nori)and Mushroom(Reina)both invited me for a walk now looks like I'm facing it all over again

Last edited:

[video=youtube;wIzXBSZgu8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIzXBSZgu8M[/video]

This seemed relevant for this thread. A parody of what a gritty movie of harvest moon would look like. :p

I've been playing Grand Bazaar most of the time. Fun, but I wish there was more to do in the Winter season.

[video=youtube;wIzXBSZgu8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIzXBSZgu8M[/video]

This seemed relevant for this thread. A parody of what a gritty movie of harvest moon would look like. :p

If that was a legit movie, I'd watch it! So many times!

In Grand Bazaar there is pretty much only ice fishing. I miss the gemstomes like in Friends of Mineral Town.

in A New Beginning: You can still grow crops, fish, mine, etc. I love how you can do things in winter now!

The games has definitely come a long way. The winter activity in Back to Nature was excruciatingly dull. It was pretty much, tend to the animals and then back to bed. Unless you had enough enthusiam to fish all day. The only thing I liked about Winter was the lack of weeds, the snowy atmosphere and the awesome winter soundtrack. Winter Theme Music

So much nostalgia ;_;

Ohh that reminds me of Quiet Winter from Another Wonderful Life, my favorite winter track. <3

I've since grown Corn and a few other things though Summer of Year 1 is nearly over

I had the good fortune to come across a Rune Factory(PS3)Game only two downsides to it were

1.Was Preowned
2.Was $73

:(

Last edited:

Oh wow $73 is a crazy amount of money, I'm not sure if I'd ever pay that much for any game tbh. By chance was it Tides of Destiny? Cause I got my copy new for $40 or so. o_o

I remember paying £45 for a used copy of Back to Nature. Now it's available on the Playstation network for $6 ;_;

Well I can tell you now Tides of Destiny really is a good game, and so far it's been easy to play. I've had no really trouble in wooing girls, or fighting.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom