• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Is there anyone online with a Ditto in their Friend Zone?

Two simple questions I have here! I apologize if they've been asked already...this would be when I play my "I'm new" card :p

-So in between the first two badges, the character makes a visit to the Parfum Palace, where (s)he, aided by Shauna, helps find the owner's Furfrou. After successfully doing so, the owner arranges a fireworks show in celebration. The following cutscene is possibly the most romantic I've seen in a Pokemon game and is mildly awkward (in my own opinion, at least). My question is: Is the scene any different if the female playable character is used? I've always wondered xD

Other question: I'm working on training a Haunter with intentions to trade him and trade him back for the purposes of evolving a Gengar. Problem is I've been doing the Pokemon-Amie thing with him (along with my other Pokemon); it didn't occur to me that it's possible that that "friendliness" stat may be reset upon trading. Is that, in fact, the case?

If anyone knows the answer to either of these questions and would be willing to let me know, that would be delightful. Thanks :-D

"Affection" is indeed reset along with Friendship when they're traded.

Oh that sucks. At least he was only at 3 hearts. Well, I won't play with Creeper anymore until I do the trade thing. Thanks!

anybody knows what aerilate does exactly?

Two simple questions I have here! I apologize if they've been asked already...this would be when I play my "I'm new" card :p

-So in between the first two badges, the character makes a visit to the Parfum Palace, where (s)he, aided by Shauna, helps find the owner's Furfrou. After successfully doing so, the owner arranges a fireworks show in celebration. The following cutscene is possibly the most romantic I've seen in a Pokemon game and is mildly awkward (in my own opinion, at least). My question is: Is the scene any different if the female playable character is used? I've always wondered xD

The cutscene is exactly the same (i.e. just as romantic) with a female character.

What exactly does the game count as "night" and "day"? I had an Eevee all prepped to evolve into Umbreon, but ended up with Espeon instead...

anybody knows what aerilate does exactly?
Aerilate causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Flying-type and receive a 30% boost.

Aerilate (Ability) ;)

i read in some palces it didn't boost so i was a little bit confused, thanks!

btw, it boosts the attack 30% and then gets the STAB?

The cutscene is exactly the same (i.e. just as romantic) with a female character.

Really? So she's like "I've never watched fireworks alone with a girl before?" Interesting; maybe that's why some people ship Shauna and Serena :p But that's neither here nor there; thanks for answering my question :-D

What exactly does the game count as "night" and "day"? I had an Eevee all prepped to evolve into Umbreon, but ended up with Espeon instead...

Because there is very little difference visually (except in certain areas) during the night it can be hard to tell. But basically if you go to the Elite 4 HQ, you should be able to see the sky. if it's black with stars, that's Umbreon time.

Timewise, I think it's 9pm onwards, but my 3DS clock is still 1 hour ahead because a) Nintendo didn't factor in the bi-annual clock change and b) changing the clock messes up with events in most games. So for me it becomes night at 8pm.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I have always found the dark type pokemon to be very hard to beat. Is there a type which is especially strong against the dark pokemon?

i need a fire safari(s) that has a growlith and ninetails. my best friends favorite pokemon is growlith and i want to give him one and another friend really wants a nine tails. my 3DS FC is in my sig. please message me if you can help!

Are all the Floettes in Friend Safaris yellow, or can different Safaris have Floettes of the other colors? I'd like to eventually have a Florges of each color with their HA, but the one Friend Safari with Floette only has yellow ones, and I was wondering if it's the same for all of them. :\

If the front pokemon in my party is holding a lucky egg, does that impact what the other pokemon get from the exp. Share?

Really? So she's like "I've never watched fireworks alone with a girl before?" Interesting; maybe that's why some people ship Shauna and Serena :p But that's neither here nor there; thanks for answering my question :-D

Heheh, not like that xD, she says she's glad to have met the girl and hopes to be BFFs and something like that, , I'm okay with Serena and Shauna but I didn't feel anything romantic.. :goof: But that is left to people's interpretation :naughty:.

If the front pokemon in my party is holding a lucky egg, does that impact what the other pokemon get from the exp. Share?

I guess so, If the head poké gets a boosted 1000 points, the exp share gives the rest of the team half that boosted amount.

Are all the Floettes in Friend Safaris yellow, or can different Safaris have Floettes of the other colors? I'd like to eventually have a Florges of each color with their HA, but the one Friend Safari with Floette only has yellow ones, and I was wondering if it's the same for all of them. :\

I'm also wondering about this too. I only have 1 safari with Floette, and it's also a yellow flower.

How do you increase your ~stylishness so you can get into the expensive boutique in Lumiose and (part of) the Lost Hotel? All I can find is you need to "do things in Lumiose City" but there's not much there to do that seems stylish. Just chatting in cafés, battling in alleys and over dinner. xP

How do you increase your ~stylishness so you can get into the expensive boutique in Lumiose and (part of) the Lost Hotel? All I can find is you need to "do things in Lumiose City" but there's not much there to do that seems stylish. Just chatting in cafés, battling in alleys and over dinner. xP
They don't really say it explicitly, but it just involves doing activities around the city. The link below should help you out.

Pokémon X & Y - Lumiose City Style

An easy (though tedious) way to do it would be to buy individual Premier Balls at the Poke Ball Boutique.

Oooh neat, that list really helps. Thanks for the speedy reply. :D

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom