• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Selfies are fun!

I find jaywalking to be a stupid crime me and my friends would be notorious criminals by now

I am awful at taking photos, I look awful at most photos too.
Selfies are just not my thing. But for others of course they're fun!

That's something we don't have in the UK, there's no laws against jaywalking here, you can cross the road anywhere you want

Not only is it illegal to jaywalk here: in Las Vegas, it's perfectly legal to run over jaywalkers, even if it kills them. Unethical, but legal.

That's something we don't have in the UK, there's no laws against jaywalking here, you can cross the road anywhere you want

Not only is it illegal to jaywalk here: in Las Vegas, it's perfectly legal to run over jaywalkers, even if it kills them. Unethical, but legal.

What. The. Fuck.

You can just mow over them? AND kill them?

Moving to Vegas ASAP

Looks like there's a risky thing by playing the roads itself. It's not even the 80's where jaywalking are not so illegal

Well, it is acceptable here, but we are still not advised doing it.
And running over people is not legal in any case.

Ouch, it depends who was at fault here, you can cross where you want here but common sense needs to be involved from both drivers and pedestrians, there are still proper road crossings here for people to use too though.

Agree. It's not just everyone who's stills sane after thinking about run the pedestrian over wouldn't be reconsidering

GET THE POLICE CONTROL THE OUTLAW OF JAYWALKERS NOW METAG!
Edit: on second thought, maybe not hehe...

When Random Messages has some form of a topic...

:'(

What is jaywalk. Arv translate for me.. blackout here. And I'm stuck with my stupid mobile internet!

Somewhere in England, it's legal to kill a Scotsmen if he's holding a bow and arrow, standing on a bridge, and it's before/after a certain time.

;0; Nyao I wanna be a Katniss ;0;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom