• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Swampert's my favourite Hoenn starter too, I've still got my original Swampert who was my first starter on Ruby on Y now, I've visited every region with him, I'm going to send him back to Hoenn when ORAS come out.

Typhlosion is my favourite evolved starter though because Cyndaquil was my first pokemon.

I was always a Blaziken person, since that was my starter and I think it looks better than the others. It was nice to see it get the Mega Evolution first and that great Ability.
For a while he was tied with Swampert for me, but now I feel like it's better.

I would rather keep Archie's beard in mind. Also, yeah, Cyndaquil was my first in HeartGold, my first game, and the first I got to Level 100 as a Typhlosion. His name is Bob.

Mega Swampert gets the ability swift swim though so combining that with rain dance + boosted attack stat should make him pretty lethal too.

I would rather keep Archie's beard in mind. Also, yeah, Cyndaquil was my first in HeartGold, my first game, and the first I got to Level 100 as a Typhlosion. His name is Bob.

Sounds like your first game was fairly similar to mine on original Gold about a decade earlier, I lost my Typhlosion when my save battery died sadly :(

I pretty much repeated the exact same journey when I got Soul Silver with another Typhlosion I became fond of :)

Last edited:

Praise Arceus my room is warm!

I worship a different pokegod (of sorts)

MissingNo..png

Arceus is a false god, worship the glitchy dark lord!

Considering my love of the heat, maybe I should be Heatran someday, though.

Also, Arceus warned us against false pokegods.

I doubt Bob can handle either Arceus or Missingno. :(

Shiny Heatran... that would be nice!
Did Arceus tell us something about Missingno. ?

I've had a Level 50-something MTyranitar take out an Arceus. That was awesome.

I doubt Bob can handle either Arceus or Missingno. :(

Shiny Heatran... that would be nice!
Did Arceus tell us something about Missingno. ?

In Uxie 14:3, Arceus tells us that there will be strange, glitchy beings that will try to lead us astray by claiming to be pokegods.

It's not impossible. Arceus can have any typing or level!

LOOOOOOOL I like your new usertitle xD

DAT BIBLE REFERENCE.
:lol:

I can't handle heat. I have trouble falling asleep when my room is hot. ;-;

Evening guys and girls...

Such a busy day and today is Sunday!!

Am I gonna die or what?

Am I gonna die or what?

If you want to get technical, we're all going to die. Speaking of which, the street outside my apartment was blocked of by cops earlier and there was a coroner's SUV across the street.

I wonder how cops relate to death xD

I can't handle heat. I have trouble falling asleep when my room is hot. ;-;

Same.

Am I gonna die or what?

Hey, lov!
Busy Sunday? oh well.
I don't know, but hope not.

There was actually a ??? type Arceus coded in the gen IV games before ??? type was abolisihed in gen V onwards

mystery.png

??? (type) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I know. They couldn't afford not putting data for all types, even that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom