• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

I had typed this up before but didn’t get to post it then:

Wait @lovandra; have you actually voted for me again? And now unvoted?
Am I jumpy and suspicious just because progressforth trusted me? It’s not my fault that progressforth made that reckless move. As for the massclaims, I already explained that it was a SUGGESTION and upon seeing many people not agreeing with it I dismissed the idea.
If anything, you are jumpy and suspicious for voting and unvoting me twice so please reconsider your read on me because it is wrong.

Anyways, Flop, what will happen with MCH? Modkill, modkill counting as lynch, nothing?
UNVOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand
Because he is town lol

I am going to modkill ROMCH in the place of a lynch.
He is not permitted to post in the space between now and said lynch.

I don't think a modkill can be avoided here.

To answer your question in the situation room, MCH, It was because of inconsistency. You claimed lynch redirector, then claimed vote redirector. To me, that smacks of a mafia that can't get his story straight, or got yelled at in the mafia QT.

As I see it, it is essentially Night 1 already.
We can't change the lynch and we know the role PM so...

@Zexy; I vote u again cause I still dont feel cleared of my suspicion to you.

It's Pro's naive nature that he easilly claim to someone.. but i still think you, by suggesting massclaim, then 'pressuring' for private claim resulting as some people, maybe more than progress and MCH to claim/talk/buddying with you THIS EARLY ON THE GAME is highly suspicious or dangerous.

I prefer that cop checked u on day 2 first so if u r cleared, town may will have some guidance and someone truly to believe *except if you r a godfather who also possible*.. but considered that cop role maybe outed now and confusion already here *confusion also = large number of pages*, including all MCH drama..

I SUGGESTED MASS NAME claim and later PRIVATE NAME claim
I NEVER PRESSURED for PRIVATE ROLE claim
these two things are really different

The possibility of a mafia Godfather is small. That would need Flop to make a Godfather role with the risk of town getting it.
I don't think the confusion about MCH has anything to do with that, though.

@Flopunny; Can you just modkilled MCH and just end the day?

Just a suggestion.. I dont like the condition we r now..

MCH was about to be lynched anyway *highly possible actually* before his PM's claim.

I pro-lynch on D1, but considering we r actually on possition of losing a town right now... I dont want to lynch anyone again now...

So unvote: returnofmastercrazyhand

vote: no lynch

Such an irony that i was so against no lynch before and do this now.. this maybe count as suspicious, but I dont want to more people to die now after we have a modkill.... i think this is one of the rare situation where no lynch is better option...

Flopunny has already explained that votes are locked and MCH will get lynched no matter what, lovandra.

So, Aussie, do you think I should be wary of progressforth? Sword Master?

So, Aussie, do you think I should be wary of progressforth? Sword Master?

I think I missed where Progress claimed, but yes, I do. I feel that day one claiming is too easy for mafia to try and gain our trust by fake claiming an important role.

Day One Votecount:
PlayerVotesVoters
Sword Master2Life, returnofmastercrazyhand
Returnofmastercrazyhand8Kyriaki, Sword Master, Soulmaster, jackatlasred, TheProtobabe, Zexy, lovandra, Progressforth
No Vote9AussieEevee, BlisseyAndTheAquaJets, Archmage Dragelsnart, Momoka, Froakie, 蜃気楼, TheCapsFan, Rabbit, Poke Man

There was much discussion. A few half-hearted jokes were made, but eventually the people came to a decision.
It's you, One of them said, pointing their finger at the American man in the blue suit.
Me? he replied, horrified. I'm innocent! I'm just an attorney!
The other people round the table joined in the attack.
What's an attorney doing here anyway?
I bet you can't prove it, can you?
But the attorney became desperate.

TAKE THAT!

He produced a wad of sensitive legal information about the company given to him by Flopunny, hoping it would go some way in clearing his name. Before he could explain it, however, a single bullet lodged itself in his head and he slumped forwards, dead.
Well, that takes care of that, the technician said calmly, blowing the smoke from the barrel of her gun.
We can't be going around giving away company secrets in front of Pike's men, can we?
The human next to her tipped his hat to the dead lawyer.
I am sorry, my friend, I really am. But a gentleman should always follow the rules.

You are Phoenix Wright, attorney at law and ace baker, protagonist of the Ace Attorney games. excluding Apollo Justice, in which you are a supporting character.
ssb4___phoenix_wright_by_mbluebird2-d7c2zq4.png

please let this happen
You are very talented at removing suspicion from one person and placing it on another, making you the vote redirector. Every day you can change the target of one person's vote.
You are Town and win when all Mafia have been defeated.
Returnofmastercrazyhand was forcibly lynched! He was Phoenix Wright, a member of the Town.

It is now night 1. You may now use your actions. This phase has been extended to be 28 hours long so that tomorrow's update occurs at the normal time.

Well, that was bad sportsmanship from MCH who broke a rule he very much knew of, but the mods will deal with that (@Paperhouse; @CrackFox;).
Since this is really the start of the Night 1. We should decide how we use our roles. Who Sword Master should check? I do believe SM claim as it looks like he wanted MCH not to kill a Power role.

Sword Master should check whoever he finds a likely suspect.
We shouldn't try to influence his target.

Sword Master should check whoever he finds a likely suspect.
We shouldn't try to influence his target.
Fair enough.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

sorry, I just get angry easily and calm down slow.
I thought I was calm enough, but I wasn't :(
go town.
I'll try to get less angry if I am prime suspect day 1 from now on.

sorry, I just get angry easily and calm down slow.
I thought I was calm enough, but I wasn't :(
go town.
I'll try to get less angry if I am prime suspect day 1 from now on.

I know the feeling, MCH. But that's when you step away. When I got frustrated and angry in RM Mafia, I took a phase off to calm down and eventually subbed out instead of ruining the game for the hosts or players. I hope you take this advice on board for the future :)

Holy crap guys. This is a game, chill.

So yeah, MCH is gone. I'll try to read through and post things later, see the people MCH got incredibly pissed off at and so on.

Woah! A lot happened since I went to the shops. I am still deciding my target for the moment. @Soulmaster; Do you have any reads so far?

Are we allowed to talk during Night Phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom