• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite album of 2015 so far?

Oh, gosh, I don't think I've even listened to a new album in 2015 so far. :S I have no answer for you.

@Baf; Besides that weird electronic stuff you listen to, what style of music have you been unexpectedly digging lately?

Not unexpected, but I've been listening to a lot of hip hop lately.

@BadAssGardevoir; what is your opinion of Mega Gardevoir?

Well... As far as battles go, I prefer it over its regular form because Pixilate and Hyper Voice. As for design, however... I can't really decide which I prefer. Does that satisfy your curiosity?

@HeroicPooch;, can you name any positive qualities about Diggersby that don't have to do with its pre-evolution?

@HeroicPooch;, can you name any positive qualities about Diggersby that don't have to do with its pre-evolution?

Tagging won't work if you use the old username :p

There are no positive qualities about said pokemon. It's Normal/Ground type gives it immunity to Ghost, true... but also exposes it to weakness from fighting. There are a LOT of ground types that can fill that role without being weak to fighting.
@HeroicFox; Why you no play non-pokemon games?

@HeroicFox; Why you no play non-pokemon games?

Well, once in a while I still play Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Bubsy, and Sim City 4 - I just seem to like Pokemon (main series) games more.

@Gaga; any other favorite color besides pink?

@Kakuna Matata; NOW YOU REDACT THAT ENTIRE FOLKLORE ABOUT ME OR ELSE QIJVI2J4GJ2IGJO2IJ4TO2J4TIO24TI
*ahem* What's your favorite Disney movie?
@Enzap; Are you aware that KM is taking bits of your forum staff salary in private so that she can buy cookies for herself
What do you like about Steven Universe?
And since you're the forum head, what's your plan to remove the foul spirit that's plague-ing this poor thread?

What do you like about Steven Universe?
And since you're the forum head, what's your plan to remove the foul spirit that's plague-ing this poor thread?

I could b probably go on for pages about this, but to sum it up, Steven Universe has some of the strongest characters I've ever seen in an animated series, has amazing representation, and a really good plot.
@Night Sky; do you like okra?

What is your favorite anime?
Mobile Suit Gundam 00. It's not perfect (I can think of one thing in particular I wanted to turn out completely different than it did), but it's still awesome. The soundtrack is great, the animation is beautiful, the plot is....mostly believable, mainly in Season 1, but Season 2 was still very entertaining. I won't lie and say I like all the characters, but I tend to be picky about that sort of thing so it's standard fare for me to be ambivalent/against a large part of the cast. Nonetheless I didn't really have any characters I outright hated, aside from some of the villains. I haven't watched too many anime, but 00 is definitely the most memorable of what I've watched so far. My second-favorite would probably be Mekakucity Actors.

@Mintaka; What have you been up to lately? owo

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Fowl Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

NOW YOU REDACT THAT ENTIRE FOLKLORE ABOUT ME OR ELSE QIJVI2J4GJ2IGJO2IJ4TO2J4TIO24TI
*ahem* What's your favorite Disney movie?
NEVER! I'LL NEVER REDACT THE TRUTH!!
Carrying around that guilt for years weighed on me considerably (but not you apparently because you would've been fine if it had stayed buried. :u) Now that everything's finally out in the open, the ritual, It, the lies, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

It's too hard to pick just one. D: The first Disney movie I really got attached to was The Lion King though, it remains among my top favorites. The music, the animation, the voice acting, everything comes together just so perfectly. (Best Hamlet AU.)

[video=youtube;GibiNy4d4gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc[/video]

Such an amazing and beautiful opening sequence, my favorite song of the movie.

Any television shows or anime you plan to pick up in the near future?
I'm planning on giving Akatsuki no Yona a go when I visit a friend next month. I've seen some gif sets of it and it looks neat.

@returnofmastercrazyhand; Favorite pairs/supports from Awakening?

@Maniacal Engineer;
a had a wierd dream last night where you became sane and therefore "engineer" then the multiverse blew up.
any thoughts?

Yes. I have several thoughts. First and foremost is the following:

MCH, if you've never met ME before, how the hell can you know what I look like to have dreams about ME? There are only two users on BMGf that know my secret identity, and you're not one of them.

@Gaga; any other favorite color besides pink?
It's hard to choose, all colors can be very gorgeous. I really love many shades of orange. Maybe even 50 of those shades.

@Gaga; Will you ever use the name Fairy Gaga again?
If I'm honest, probably not. The inevitable regret (90 days? pls) I foresee is not worth even trying it.

@Night Sky; What is one thing you miss about being a mod? and why is it theme sizes?
Also, what is one Smash character you really like but just don't like how they play in Smash? and why is it Samus?

What is one thing you miss about being a mod? and why is it theme sizes?
Also, what is one Smash character you really like but just don't like how they play in Smash? and why is it Samus?
Theme sizes to some degree. =w=; Seems I can still use bigger avatars, but can't really push my luck with the signature limit anymore. Also PM space and being able to see some areas.
Bowser actually. I really wish he had better tools. .-.
@Archmage Dragelsnart; Most hated boss in Persona 3? (That isn't the final boss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom