• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not pissed, but if I were Town and heard that some Town thought it was smart to hard claim that they'd do something to preserve a player I'd want to lynch them on the spot. Besides, you could actually be either alignment for different reasons. I also refuse to believe that you are actually telling the truth.

Why not just stay silent? Why did you want them to call your bluff? Or be vague about it, maybe post it minutes before the phase update so they might not see it.

I don't care, and even so, terminology is easy to say as either alignment. I'm not going to read all your posts to find whatever terminology it is, and neither do I care.

Yes, I did, but if you're Town pretending to be Bus Driver then you aren't doing a good job at sounding believable. Then again I'm not playing like the traditional Survivor, but I HATE not doing anything and sharing no thoughts!! It's just so against my style.

Wat?

If they called my bluff and shot WolfOwl, then Daiya, my scumread, would've died. I'd have been ok with that since I believe that it's more likely that WolfOwl had the kill redirected to herself or a StrongMan kill targetted her and got past my drive. If they didn't call my bluff and decided to target elsewhere, then at least she could get her Vig bullet out safely, and with this being a smaller game, I assumed limited bullets (1 probably). I literally never even considered that I could've driven the vigshot back to the vigshooter.

You're ITP and just need people to go. As of right now, it's in your benefit to go for a scum-siding victory (assuming numbers are 7:3:1 right now) because you still have every reason to be left alone and I'm an easy push right now after the flip. Unfortunately, if you're voting for me, I'm left to not really find your opinion as one I should support.

@Seth Rollins

TBH I was just throwing out something against you to see what your reaction would be, since you RVS'd me and I figured it was fine to randomly poke back at you. TO MY SURPRISE, #203 features you are both protecting Daiya by pushing me to look more at Giles, which I dislike as a reaction.

Looking back (with like no effort at all, just rereading your prior dozenish posts in context), you've made virtually no efforts to hunt for scum, mostly agreeing with others, apologizing for misunderstandings or acknowledging intelligence and decent reads. I'm satisfied with this, and I'm satisfied with a Daiya lynch either way.

F.O.S. Daiya

##VOTE Seth Rollins

AussieEevee said:
What was your reasons for believing Daiya to be scum?
Daiya was probably the best person imo other than someone like Giles due to the fact he hasn't given any reasons for us not to think he's scum. Or Pikochu would've also been for that matter, due to the heavy lurking going on there. I've seen Daiya on again and still no response from him. Also on the subject how do you feel about Daiya anyway because I'm getting the feeling you're not very suspicious of him?

Also on the subject how do you feel about Daiya anyway because I'm getting the feeling you're not very suspicious of him?
I got no opinion. I can't even remember when or if Daiya even posted.

Could be a simple inactive player, or could be scum working behind the scenes. I have no idea. If Daiya IS town, then it bothers me because they could be sitting on a valuable PR (Considering this is a role heavy game)

Right back at you, what do the bold have in common?

If this has anything to do with the silent thing, even I as a PR wouldn't hint hard in thread of... being the PR I am!

If they called my bluff and shot WolfOwl, then Daiya, my scumread, would've died. I'd have been ok with that since I believe that it's more likely that WolfOwl had the kill redirected to herself or a StrongMan kill targetted her and got past my drive. If they didn't call my bluff and decided to target elsewhere, then at least she could get her Vig bullet out safely, and with this being a smaller game, I assumed limited bullets (1 probably). I literally never even considered that I could've driven the vigshot back to the vigshooter.

I meant, why even bluff in the first place? They could roleblock you and get their kill on WolfOwl with the hardclaiming. It just doesn't make sense. Would you as a Cop claim that by next Day Phase, you will know whether or not a player is Town or Mafia?

You're ITP and just need people to go. As of right now, it's in your benefit to go for a scum-siding victory (assuming numbers are 7:3:1 right now) because you still have every reason to be left alone and I'm an easy push right now after the flip. Unfortunately, if you're voting for me, I'm left to not really find your opinion as one I should support.

Yes, I just need people to go, but that doesn't mean there can't be people I don't specifically want to go. You should bother, because now you'd look like you'd just be avoiding me, and that saying I just need people to go and that siding with scum is better might be a subtle nod to me you are softing scum to me and want me to back off you for that reason.

@Seth Rollins

TBH I was just throwing out something against you to see what your reaction would be, since you RVS'd me and I figured it was fine to randomly poke back at you. TO MY SURPRISE, #203 features you are both protecting Daiya by pushing me to look more at Giles, which I dislike as a reaction.

Looking back (with like no effort at all, just rereading your prior dozenish posts in context), you've made virtually no efforts to hunt for scum, mostly agreeing with others, apologizing for misunderstandings or acknowledging intelligence and decent reads. I'm satisfied with this, and I'm satisfied with a Daiya lynch either way.

F.O.S. Daiya

##VOTE Seth Rollins

LOL! Going for the easy lynch again, ehh? Seth Rollins just comes off as some new player, and he only said anything for Daiya because he knows she's usually quiet.

Right back at you, what do the bold have in common?

If this has anything to do with the silent thing, even I as a PR wouldn't hint hard in thread of... being the PR I am!

>Suggests that I not say anything about my plan
>Complains that not being vocal about planning is bad

Bottom Line; I did something that you don't normally do and by a low chance, it didn't work. Just because it's not something you'd do doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

I meant, why even bluff in the first place? They could roleblock you and get their kill on WolfOwl with the hardclaiming. It just doesn't make sense. Would you as a Cop claim that by next Day Phase, you will know whether or not a player is Town or Mafia?

If they had a roleblock, then a more valuable role than my own could've gone off to do their thing while I got hooked. This ignores the fact that I asked if I'd have my role occur before a theoretical Roleblock targeting myself, but since you're being a sourpuss, I'm not gonna tell you any more on that regard.

If I was a cop, I'd leave out some clue that implies reasoning behind my results, so if I die by a fluke, town can use my words post mortem. Since I'm not investigative by any means, nor does my role do anything to help figure out alignments, I opted for something different.

Yes, I just need people to go, but that doesn't mean there can't be people I don't specifically want to go. You should bother, because now you'd look like you'd just be avoiding me, and that saying I just need people to go and that siding with scum is better might be a subtle nod to me you are softing scum to me and want me to back off you for that reason.

Did you forget that I spent time already talking to you about how I think you're a threat to town and think you have every reason to be removed? You should remember, because now you look like you're just trying to get me lynched when you don't even have a case on me outside of not believing my claim. It's not my fault you won't listen to me when I tell you I'm not scum. I expect anyone else in the game to completely ignore that statement, but you're the one with the issue here, not me. If you're gonna lynch me, lynch me for being scummy, not for being an obstacle.

LOL! Going for the easy lynch again, ehh? Seth Rollins just comes off as some new player, and he only said anything for Daiya because he knows she's usually quiet.

Thank you for the valuable input. I respectfully disagree with everything in this bit.

>Suggests that I not say anything about my plan
>Complains that not being vocal about planning is bad

Bottom Line; I did something that you don't normally do and by a low chance, it didn't work. Just because it's not something you'd do doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Yes, you should have said nothing. Maybe if it really was a Strongman kill, the Mafia wouldn't have bothered using it ; ). Where did I complain that not being vocal about planning is bad?

Bottom line nothing, it's bad play and I'd expect you to know it. You can't honestly tell me with a straight face that claiming you can prevent something when it would be better not to strategically is just a difference in play style. Hardly just a disagreement.

If they had a roleblock, then a more valuable role than my own could've gone off to do their thing while I got hooked. This ignores the fact that I asked if I'd have my role occur before a theoretical Roleblock targeting myself, but since you're being a sourpuss, I'm not gonna tell you any more on that regard.

That's the only fair thing I can think of to explain your actions, but in doing so you may have cost the vigilante's life! Didn't seem like it was your original intention anyway.

If I was a cop, I'd leave out some clue that implies reasoning behind my results, so if I die by a fluke, town can use my words post mortem. Since I'm not investigative by any means, nor does my role do anything to help figure out alignments, I opted for something different.

I mean, yeah, I'd expect some subtlety, but there wasn't subtlety in this case.

Did you forget that I spent time already talking to you about how I think you're a threat to town and think you have every reason to be removed? You should remember, because now you look like you're just trying to get me lynched when you don't even have a case on me outside of not believing my claim. It's not my fault you won't listen to me when I tell you I'm not scum. I expect anyone else in the game to completely ignore that statement, but you're the one with the issue here, not me. If you're gonna lynch me, lynch me for being scummy, not for being an obstacle.

You could be scum for it anyway, I don't really know the alignments of others.

Doing some catching up at the moment.
I said I could be black or white in response to show that I'm Chocolate. Anyway it's the truth and who knows, maybe I am lying but as Town because I have a super PR that Must Not Be Killed. Either way I think Town lost its best opportunity to lynch me, when that No Lynch could have just been a lynch on me.

As a chocolate player from FBM, I'm wondering as to why you didn't claim earlier than as being chocolate. It would have at the very least kept Mafia away from NKing you on Night 1 and losing then.

Do you have any suspicions on anyone so far? You had never responded to my question on D1 about this either.

What was the question? Can't seem to find it.

Still need to process what has happened. I'll get back once I'm at the help desk.

Doing some catching up at the moment.

As a chocolate player from FBM, I'm wondering as to why you didn't claim earlier than as being chocolate. It would have at the very least kept Mafia away from NKing you on Night 1 and losing then.

I didn't think anyone would take my initial case on WolfOwl that seriously if I claimed I was an Independent. I claimed Day 1 anyway thought to potentially save myself, I think I went too hard. I didn't want anyone to think I was an Independent then out of fear but I think my claim and reasoning to not lynch me was enough. It's hampering my ability to have people take me seriously, man. At least WolfOwl didn't vigilante kill me.

Wat?

@Seth Rollins

F.O.S. Daiya

##VOTE Seth Rollins

Elieson, this is what I think.

I believe your claim, but bus driver can easily be a scum role. It doesn't show your alignment. And I find the situation to be awfully convenient. You go for an inactive on Day 1, and then cause a No Lynch. You use this as an excuse to go for more inactives during the next Day phase. You haven't made a hard case on anyone, and I feel that the claim is an attempt to look really towny. You seemed to be buddying with WO for no apparent reason, and there's no possible way you didn't know that they weren't scum. I don't have a good feeling about you.

VOTE: Elieson

looks like they're fosing me. you guys should just bus me lol

What's that supposed to mean?

I was just playing EM and posted in the wrong tab

Obviously when Diaya flips scum, HD et al are gonna say that this was some sort of master plan and that despite me being absolutely correct about my scumread, I'm still probably scum but oh well, as long as scum kicks the bucket, I get another swag town-aligned win after a probable monumental fuckup on WolfOwl

@Elementar

I was very confident in WolfOwl being town. I guess didn't say that but I'll take fault on that.

Seth isn't an inactive. You're silly for saying that I'm pushing for inactives when the only inactive I'm casing is Daiya, the aforementioned scum inactive IF YOU REMEMBER, I pushed him, and his push back at me was basically "lolno", in which I still responded to that and he never fulfilled his promise of activity that he came back to make. Inactive, sure, but fighting it is a whole different story

##Unvote
##VOTE Daiya

Thoughts on the Independent Claim:

I'm still having trouble believing that Chocolate is in this game. It would go against what Zexy said in the introductory post that all roles would be coming from his games. Unless Chocolate appeared in the TWR 16 games (I know it hasn't), HD is something else.

The claim could be a way for scum to prevent to by mislynch.

Thoughts on other matters coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom