• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously when Diaya flips scum, HD et al are gonna say that this was some sort of master plan and that despite me being absolutely correct about my scumread, I'm still probably scum but oh well, as long as scum kicks the bucket, I get another swag town-aligned win after a probable monumental fuckup on WolfOwl

Nah, I wasn't thinking of any of that. Honestly to me it sounds too easy, I wouldn't be surprised if Daiya was a Jester, then again no harm done in at least lynching them, right?

Elieson, this is what I think.

I believe your claim, but bus driver can easily be a scum role. It doesn't show your alignment.

The game's set up is that it copies the roles from Zexy games, including alignment, though jdthebud's role was from In-thread Attacks but it took the Town role instead of the Mafia role with it.

@Daiya the votes are tied, so if you want to prove that you're not a Jester you better vote Elieson to make him have three votes. May as well claim while you're at it and say which game you come from.

Thoughts on the Independent Claim:

I'm still having trouble believing that Chocolate is in this game. It would go against what Zexy said in the introductory post that all roles would be coming from his games. Unless Chocolate appeared in the TWR 16 games (I know it hasn't), HD is something else.

The claim could be a way for scum to prevent to by mislynch.

Thoughts on other matters coming up soon.

Not gonna bother arguing against this. Just have me Rolecop checked or Cop checked and you'll know I'm telling the truth. I'm not a Town PR lying about anything and if I were I wouldn't insist on the Mafia Rolecoping or the Cop bothering to waste a check on me when it could be used to prove the alignments of others.

No. Still, I'm holding my vote until I hear Daiya's reply.

Can you cite a game where that could be the case?

Also FWIW in TWR'16, Midorikawa's tracker role was a scum role, tweaked to be town.

Granted, Chocolate isn't from a Zexy game, so that'd require incredible tweaking to fit into the context of this game, but unless someone wants to CC me on RM Mafia, and explain why I'd fakeclaim / lie about my role being a driver when that's the only role from the game that featured any kind of multi-targeting role (unless you count the weird town roles that didn't have a description on what they did, like the town Button Pusher), when a tracker could very well exist in this game and if on me, blow lying_scum!me completely out of the water, be my guest.

Well, Elementar? Are you claiming to have a role from Random Messages Mafia? If you are, it looks like it's because you want to get lynched for CC'ing me. Even if you do want me lynched that badly, you'd be CC'ing me and just get lynched tomorrow. No skin off of my bones if that's the case, since my lynch would bring a scum!you down with me and we're not in *YLO right now.

If not, then you've heard my thoughts as to why I said what I said/did what I did/claimed my action.

Nah, I wasn't thinking of any of that. Honestly to me it sounds too easy, I wouldn't be surprised if Daiya was a Jester, then again no harm done in at least lynching them, right?

every time an ITP wins, I become stronger so hell whynot test the 1% chance that he is jester.

Hell RM Mafia had a jester in it and TWR 16 did too. This site likes jesters too much. I personally prefer non-game ending jesters myself

Also FWIW in TWR'16, Midorikawa's tracker role was a scum role, tweaked to be town.

Granted, Chocolate isn't from a Zexy game, so that'd require incredible tweaking to fit into the context of this game, but unless someone wants to CC me on RM Mafia, and explain why I'd fakeclaim / lie about my role being a driver when that's the only role from the game that featured any kind of multi-targeting role (unless you count the weird town roles that didn't have a description on what they did, like the town Button Pusher), when a tracker could very well exist in this game and if on me, blow lying_scum!me completely out of the water, be my guest.

Well, Elementar? Are you claiming to have a role from Random Messages Mafia? If you are, it looks like it's because you want to get lynched for CC'ing me. Even if you do want me lynched that badly, you'd be CC'ing me and just get lynched tomorrow. No skin off of my bones if that's the case, since my lynch would bring a scum!you down with me and we're not in *YLO right now.

If not, then you've heard my thoughts as to why I said what I said/did what I did/claimed my action.

every time an ITP wins, I become stronger so hell whynot test the 1% chance that he is jester.

Hell RM Mafia had a jester in it and TWR 16 did too. This site likes jesters too much. I personally prefer non-game ending jesters myself

I'm not CCing at all. My role isn't from RM mafia. If Daiya's reasoning is good enough, I will vote for you and not them. It's as simple as that.

@Elieson

Last night's last post was WolfOwl asking for your scumreads, that means she probably trusted you and decided to kill your scumread which was Daiya at the time, which resulted in her own death. Mafia's kill was jd which was understandable, at least to me. Him abstaining to post too much made it seem like he's an important PR.

Now for the big moment, my scum/town reads. I was gonna wait till tomorrow but aince you want them so much go on:

Townreads go to @Elieson only. He kinda softed Driver in some way yesterday, also makes good posts. Him being confused in general as to what happened makes him look townie too. Had jd in this list yesterday but since he died nobody cares for that. Moving on.

Scumreads are @Pikochu simply because he is posting just to post, unnecessary long posts scream mafia for me. Plus he was quick to vote for Daiya after that "slip". I don't even call it a slip lol. Also proceeds to act as if he doesn't know what's going on "scum slip??". Second scumread goes to @Alex Kaz for looking weird overall. This is just a feeling, really. He isn't usually like this. He says FinalArcadia is trying to buddy with HD but I felt the exact same about him today.

@Daiya and @Giles, for their little contribution to the game in general, are unreadable to me.

I liked HD's posts on D1 but today he seems crazy. Elieson claiming Driver as scum is way too risky.

I don't think the Jesters those games are from were game ending. TWR's didn't end the game.

UNVOTE: Elieson

Oh well, doesn't seem like anyone will be pitching in here. Kind of a bummer though, I hoped to get Elieson lynched because I'm sure he'd have tried bus driving himself and put the target on me.

The OP does say that there are 13 players, despite there only being 12 games Zexy has hosted. Chocolate could be the role representing this game. It makes sense.

The OP does say that there are 13 players, despite there only being 12 games Zexy has hosted. Chocolate could be the role representing this game. It makes sense.

Has Zexy really hosted just 12 games? I recall CTRL+Fing the archives thread and there being 14 or 15 games with his name on them.

Bulba requires that you click Post Reply to post a reply.

EM is just like chat; hit Enter on your keyboard, and your message goes through

Just my two cents, but here on Bulbagarden there's QuickTopic and Discord used for Mafia chats, which Zexy uses for sure. Neither of those are forum based. The "scum slip" is so hard to make, don't be shocked if Daiya is a Jester. They even OMGUS'd you Day 1 and have been following up on nothing. Come on Elieson, you're more careful than this.

I checked the source, I doubt it of course.

UNVOTE: Elieson

Oh well, doesn't seem like anyone will be pitching in here. Kind of a bummer though, I hoped to get Elieson lynched because I'm sure he'd have tried bus driving himself and put the target on me.

every time an ITP wins...

Bro I can't stress enough how much I don't -want- to get you removed from the game unless I have to.

Also zexy hates jesters that end the game after getting lynched. I'm confident that our host would do whatever it takes to make a balanced game that lasts and is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom