• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't like D1s either, Ele. For different reasons, namely the micro-examining of actions that, at least for my part, are mostly rather carefree, but that's besides the point.

Oh, and what is this 'OMGSUS' thy speaketh of? I am unaware and would like to be informed so I do not have to ask again in future even if I'm probably just going to forget it anyway.

Sorry but I wasn't being inactive. I just didn't know what to do. People started voting n stuff but I didn't know whom to vote coz nothing much has really happened yet.

Also, this is my 1st Mafia game.

Sorry but I wasn't being inactive. I just didn't know what to do. People started voting n stuff but I didn't know whom to vote coz nothing much has really happened yet.

Also, this is my 1st Mafia game.
Well, I can understand that, I have just as much of a clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing right now, but the point is that I am doing a thing, not wondering what the right thing to do is. Or something.

And hey, I was just as clueless as you when I played my first Mafia game, but I still did alright. In fact, I'd probably site it as my best performence in a Mafia game period. So just try your best, and if you happen to do well, then all the better. Oh, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you have no clue what's going on - that was a pretty big reason I won that first game of mine.

@WolfOwl I don't know what OMGSUS means, just like Yours Truly. Could you please elaborate?

Apparently it's a misspelling of 'OMGUS', which stands for 'Oh my god you suck', a term apparently used for when one's sole reason for voting someone is that they voted for you. At least that's what Max told me. Would that be considered outside communication? I wonder...

Well, I can understand that, I have just as much of a clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing right now, but the point is that I am doing a thing, not wondering what the right thing to do is. Or something.

And hey, I was just as clueless as you when I played my first Mafia game, but I still did alright. In fact, I'd probably site it as my best performence in a Mafia game period. So just try your best, and if you happen to do well, then all the better. Oh, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you have no clue what's going on - that was a pretty big reason I won that first game of mine.

Well thank you. Yes, I am a bit clueless right now but I'll surely find a way. Wish you the very best. Let's have a good game. :)

Well thank you. Yes, I am a bit clueless right now but I'll surely find a way. Wish you the very best. Let's have a good game. :)

Indeed, I wish thee a most prosperous game as well, Pika. Just try not to die before you have a chance to do stuff and you should figgure it out eventually. :p

Yes I meant OMGUS. It means "oh my gosh you suck". It's when someone votes someone for no reason other than voting them. Basically someone using the reasoning "you're voting me and anyone voting me is automatic scum." And it's just jumpy and jumpy behavior is more mafia associated or new player associated. Darth is not a new player and thus the action is scummy behavior.

The whole thing around WolfOwl doesn't say anything imo, it's just her going on with her tricks to rile up discussion but it isn't really helping me read anybody. Darth's OMGUS doesn't look that scummy at first glance, although if we see too many weird things from Darth that's an alarm; he said that he's only randed town here and made quite the point out of it when he randed indep in PJ. Makes me think that he's afraid scum!him would stand out.

Yours Truly had a kinda good post, he makes that strange comment about being unintentionally scummy in the end but that only makes me feel like the post is townier. His later posts are also fine; looks towny because I think scum!him would like to use his inactivity as a shield.

Elementar's D1 behaviour is nothing unusual.

I'll make a quick re-read and see if I have a good idea for a vote since the phase might be ending in a few hours IIRC.

DarthWolf II (CheffOfGames, WolfOwl)
WolfOwl II (Zexy, DarthWolf13)

I think this is the current vote count

UNVOTE: WolfOwl

Since that was a joke vote pretty much.

Yet, as things are, I'd rather vote between Darth and WO today (it's WO's fault for pretty much "forcing" the lynch between the two by making that the main topic of discussion), just not sure who to vote yet, leaning on Darth but he isn't too scummy. The only thing against @DarthWolf13 I noticed is how he voted Dylan even though he had lots of votes on his head already. Why did you do that?

I can wait before voting besides it's not ending in a few hours but rather that + 24 hours.

DarthWolf II (CheffOfGames, WolfOwl)
WolfOwl II (Zexy, DarthWolf13)

I think this is the current vote count

UNVOTE: WolfOwl

Since that was a joke vote pretty much.

Yet, as things are, I'd rather vote between Darth and WO today (it's WO's fault for pretty much "forcing" the lynch between the two by making that the main topic of discussion), just not sure who to vote yet, leaning on Darth but he isn't too scummy. The only thing against @DarthWolf13 I noticed is how he voted Dylan even though he had lots of votes on his head already. Why did you do that?

I can wait before voting besides it's not ending in a few hours but rather that + 24 hours.

Oh, here's a second topic of discussion: This post is terrible. It's WO's fault alone? And if you really think it is, why not keep your vote, since according to you, she was trying to control the lynch options? It's "forced" when as you yourself mention, there's more than a day left to the phase? He isn't the first to join a joke wagon, that isn't a thing against him either?

Oh, here's a second topic of discussion: This post is terrible. It's WO's fault alone? And if you really think it is, why not keep your vote, since according to you, she was trying to control the lynch options? It's "forced" when as you yourself mention, there's more than a day left to the phase? He isn't the first to join a joke wagon, that isn't a thing against him either?
It's WO's fault for "forcing" the lynch between them. That, when it comes to WO, isn't necessarily scummy. So even if she's controlling lynch options, I can't vote her because it didn't make me believe she's more likely scum. There's more than a day left yet the tone is already set, we are already centered around it. And no, I don't hold not joke voting against someone if there are legitimate reasons for doing so. Darth's case isn't like that so I feel like asking him more questions.

It's WO's fault for "forcing" the lynch between them. That, when it comes to WO, isn't necessarily scummy. So even if she's controlling lynch options, I can't vote her because it didn't make me believe she's more likely scum. There's more than a day left yet the tone is already set, we are already centered around it. And no, I don't hold not joke voting against someone if there are legitimate reasons for doing so. Darth's case isn't like that so I feel like asking him more questions.
How is she forcing the lynch when there's over a day for her to change her mind, not to mention anyone else? Okay. No, the tone is not set, not unless people, like you, continue to act like it is. It's an attempt by WO to get something done and start the game moving, stop acting like the discussion/lynch options are set before she even comes back. ...The point of something being a joke vote is that there are no legitimate reasons for it. Darth's vote is on WO now, are you going to ask him about that?
FOS: Zexy

How is she forcing the lynch when there's over a day for her to change her mind, not to mention anyone else? Okay. No, the tone is not set, not unless people, like you, continue to act like it is. It's an attempt by WO to get something done and start the game moving, stop acting like the discussion/lynch options are set before she even comes back. ...The point of something being a joke vote is that there are no legitimate reasons for it. Darth's vote is on WO now, are you going to ask him about that?
FOS: Zexy
Look at the vote count. Look at the thread in general; did there seem to be any better pushes than those two? To me there didn't, because of how those two played it out so far. That's just how I think it is like, I asked Darth questions based on it and WolfOwl may come back anytime and try to convince me otherwise if she so thinks. What do joke votes have to do with this all? The Darth/Wolf situation is past the joke vote point by now imo.

... I still don't get exactly what your problem is with me, how what I said is THAT suspicious. Seems more like a difference in philosophy, because that's what your argument looks like to me.

Look at the vote count. Look at the thread in general; did there seem to be any better pushes than those two? To me there didn't, because of how those two played it out so far. That's just how I think it is like, I asked Darth questions based on it and WolfOwl may come back anytime and try to convince me otherwise if she so thinks. What do joke votes have to do with this all? The Darth/Wolf situation is past the joke vote point by now imo.

... I still don't get exactly what your problem is with me, how what I said is THAT suspicious. Seems more like a difference in philosophy, because that's what your argument looks like to me.
Do you think they could have talked about anything else, and if so, what? Otherwise, why are you saying they've kept it on that when they've simply discussed the only topic on hand early on? (Also, now you say "those two", what happened to WO "forcing" it?) No, you asked him nothing about it, this is the only question you've asked to Darth, as I've already noted:
The only thing against @DarthWolf13 I noticed is how he voted Dylan even though he had lots of votes on his head already. Why did you do that?
So you are bringing joke votes up. Sure seems you think that way, since you specifically unvoted to put him ahead for now and seem to be pushing the idea that it's between the two. Do you want him lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom