• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall now ask, do you actually suspect WolfOwl for any reason or are you just voting for self-preservation?
WO behaviour is not a clear reason for me to see her as scum, it is something to keep an eye on. The vote is just self-preservation.
he sure replied to my question about Dylan, but avoided more important matters such as what WO accused him for
I try to answer everything, I'm not trying to avoid anything. If I accidentally skip a question, just let me know.
Do you believe WolfOwl is actually suspicious?
As I just said, I don't think WO is scum right now. I will, however pay close attention to her.
Thoughts on the rest of the game?
I don't notice any clear suspicious behaviour from anyone else. HC and Zexy seem Towny to me. They both were pretty active and their behaviour seems like a Town player.
We think you are scummy; how would you defend yourself?
I've told you everything I can so far. I have considered claiming my role, but that doesn't seem like a good idea considering my role. Especially D1. So I'd rather avoid that for now.
I didn't push it much; I asked just once. Hellcrow blew it out of proportion so I had to bring it up again and again.
Fair enough.
Since I do preffer a D1 lynch over no lynch, I'll VOTE: WolfOwl and let any of the non-voters decide who of the two seems more scummy, since in my opinion Darth doesn't look that dangerous at all.
Now that I don't have to defend myself, but not sure yet on who to actually vote for a lynch.
Unvote: WolfOwl
I don't feel comfortable with lycnhing WO yet. I'll wait and see what the others will do.
he's shown us what he can do as town/indep and even that he's somewhat afraid of randing scum
I'm interested, what do you mean by this?

Now that I don't have to defend myself, but not sure yet on who to actually vote for a lynch.
I don't feel comfortable with lycnhing WO yet. I'll wait and see what the others will do.
Now I can understand that you wouldn't be OK with lynching WO yet,
but you still have 2 votes on you and it was a tie just now, do you wish to suicide? There's only an hour and a half left of the phase.

WO behaviour is not a clear reason for me to see her as scum, it is something to keep an eye on. The vote is just self-preservation.

I try to answer everything, I'm not trying to avoid anything. If I accidentally skip a question, just let me know.

As I just said, I don't think WO is scum right now. I will, however pay close attention to her.

I don't notice any clear suspicious behaviour from anyone else. HC and Zexy seem Towny to me. They both were pretty active and their behaviour seems like a Town player.

I've told you everything I can so far. I have considered claiming my role, but that doesn't seem like a good idea considering my role. Especially D1. So I'd rather avoid that for now.

Fair enough.

I'm interested, what do you mean by this?
OK.

While that is fair enough and all, "accidentally" skipping questions until someone has to remind them again and again is something scum do.

The fact you don't have a solid scumread could also be scummy... problem is at this point I'm afraid you might've just been dragged into this all so I feel quite null for you, although I still can't help but lean scum a little.

Now that's an interesting thing, so you're half-claiming that your role is something important that we don't want lynched. Again idk if we can trust you on this also the mafia knows about it too now...

I feel more comfortable lynching one of you or WO, I believe that's where we can get info from. The only players that are very actively involved in the game are you two, Hellcrow (who I think is town) and myself. Other lynches just won't give us enough info.

I mean that at the end of Percy Jackson you pointed out how it was your first non-town game in a way that makes me feel like you are afraid/uncomfortable of being scum; which I translate to "if Darth does a bit too many weird things in a game, he's scum". And tbh you have done some strange things this game already...

but you still have 2 votes on you and it was a tie just now, do you wish to suicide? There's only an hour and a half left of the phase.
That's more than enough time for things to happen.
Don't try to make him stressed about it...

Tl;dr of a long pile of text I got tired of typing: @Zexy Your thoughts do have implications when you post them publicly and you did influence this current situation (and meta reasoning is bad, but we can talk about that elsewhere).

What Darth was doing was just joke voting, I don't see a reason as to why it wouldn't be, besides he's not really that comfortable playing mafia yet so mistakes tend to happen.
Zexy, was doing what I would've done as well. Questioning the vote. But I didn't since I know Darth and believe there was no hard reason behind it. However WolfOwl & Hellcrow went all in by Zexy's questioning, making me think something is up with either or both of them.

I do however not believe Zexy is scummy for what he is doing, it's not like him to jump on a "newcommer" about a joke vote like this as scum. while for !scum Zexy it's a pretty reasonable reaction.
umJKjqM.gif

btw that counts as them centralizing the phase Hellcrow,
it sure does, and you get your share of the credit

Anyway, meh, I don't like either a Darth or WO lynch, so I'm going to trust my thoughts on Zexy over nothing. Vote: Zexy

Tl;dr of a long pile of text I got tired of typing: @Zexy Your thoughts do have implications when you post them publicly and you did influence this current situation (and meta reasoning is bad, but we can talk about that elsewhere).

umJKjqM.gif

it sure does, and you get your share of the credit

Anyway, meh, I don't like either a Darth or WO lynch, so I'm going to trust my thoughts on Zexy over nothing. Vote: Zexy
So you read all those posts and all you have to say is that my thoughts have implications which is why you're voting for me, without caring to say anything more about them? OK, my thoughts may have implications, but how does that make me scum? The whole point is that I explained why I posted those thoughts AS TOWN.

OK, I get a share of the credit for centralizing the phase around us; how does that make me scum?

Why don't you like a Darth or WO lynch?

I just realised we can nameclaim. I'm considering whether I should do it now or alongside my roleclaim, whenever that needs to happen.

A mass nameclaim might not be a bad idea, might restrict the scum a bit from fakeclaiming whatever if they'll have to come up with an explanation of how it fits the role, acting as a sort-of softclaim of the actual role.

Everyone else's thoughts on this?

but you still have 2 votes on you and it was a tie just now, do you wish to suicide?
There are still 2 votes on him? If I'm not mistaken he only has WO's vote on him right now, since I unvoted.

No actually you untied the votes. Darth went down to one vote ages ago as did I. The only votes we each had were on each other.

Unvote: DarthWolf
Vote: No lynch

I feel like the active ones are town and I rather us not lynch one of us.

Also nameclaiming does not have much use. It's SUPERHERO bonzanza so everyone is a hero. I don't think we should unless also roleclaimjng though I feel they won't always obviously fit.

LOL ninja'd by Cheff as I was posting this :)
There are still 2 votes on him? If I'm not mistaken he only has WO's vote on him right now, since I unvoted.
Dylan might've counted it wrong.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Darth.

No actually you untied the votes. Darth went down to one vote ages ago as did I. The only votes we each had were on each other.

Unvote: DarthWolf
Vote: No lynch

I feel like the active ones are town and I rather us not lynch one of us.

Also nameclaiming does not have much use. It's SUPERHERO bonzanza so everyone is a hero. I don't think we should unless also roleclaimjng though I feel they won't always obviously fit.
To be quite honest, WolfOwl, I'm not convinced that you are town, but I agree that lynching Darth, Hellcrow or I is a bad idea. For now I am willing to

VOTE: No Lynch

Even though, ideally, I'd rather have a lynch, maybe on the people who hasn't posted as much. We could have a look at them.

Yeah it works like Chaos Mafia. However in my case at least the role fits the character pretty well.

Care to explain?

What Darth was doing was just joke voting, I don't see a reason as to why it wouldn't be, besides he's not really that comfortable playing mafia yet so mistakes tend to happen. "It was just joke voting" > "I don't see why it wouldn't be" > "He could have made a mistake?" Was it just a joke vote, something that has no reason not to be a joke vote, or a serious vote that could be a mistake? Make up your mind, please.
Zexy, was doing what I would've done as well. Questioning the vote. But I didn't since I know Darth and believe there was no hard reason behind it. However WolfOwl & Hellcrow went all in by Zexy's questioning, making me think something is up with either or both of them.
"He did what I'd do, except I knew better than to do it?" Can you clarify what about that makes you think "Something is up"? And what you mean by that, for that matter, do you think I and WO (who you're voting) look suspicious?
I do however not believe Zexy is scummy for what he is doing, it's not like him to jump on a "newcommer" about a joke vote like this as scum. while for !scum Zexy it's a pretty reasonable reaction.
"It's not like him to do this as scum, while for scum!him, it's a reasonable reaction"
WJir13T.jpg

OK, my thoughts may have implications, but how does that make me scum? The whole point is that I explained why I posted those thoughts AS TOWN.

OK, I get a share of the credit for centralizing the phase around us; how does that make me scum?

Why don't you like a Darth or WO lynch?

The implications of your thoughts were that Darth/WO had acted to centralize the phase and we were left to lynch between the two, which wasn't true before you made it so! It's not that you posted your thoughts, since that was the only thing that happened (not what centralized the phase, the only thing that had happened so far), it's how you put your thoughts. You took the only topic and made sure it would remain the focus of the phase by making it look like it was locked in when it could have gone away on its own. And yes, if you hadn't done that and simply unvoted, the "centralizing" votes would have just gone away.

Because scum want to ensure the lynch is on town with minimum meaningful discussion when they can, without tying themselves to it if they can manage that, and what you did does look like an attempt at that?

WO looks town, and I don't think Darth is scum.

To be quite honest, WolfOwl, I'm not convinced that you are town, but I agree that lynching Darth, Hellcrow or I is a bad idea. For now I am willing to

VOTE: No Lynch

Even though, ideally, I'd rather have a lynch, maybe on the people who hasn't posted as much. We could have a look at them.

So vote her? Go on, scumtortle

...Have a look at people who haven't been posting with less than a hour left? Sure, and try to make it good, I could use the entertainment. :3

The implications of your thoughts were that Darth/WO had acted to centralize the phase and we were left to lynch between the two, which wasn't true before you made it so! It's not that you posted your thoughts, since that was the only thing that happened (not what centralized the phase, the only thing that had happened so far), it's how you put your thoughts. You took the only topic and made sure it would remain the focus of the phase by making it look like it was locked in when it could have gone away on its own. And yes, if you hadn't done that and simply unvoted, the "centralizing" votes would have just gone away.

Because scum want to ensure the lynch is on town with minimum meaningful discussion when they can, without tying themselves to it if they can manage that, and what you did does look like an attempt at that?

WO looks town, and I don't think Darth is scum.
I said that WO centralized it with her actions and the way Darth followed made our options somewhat locked. We have no way to know if it was true or not because 1) no one else has pointed out anyway, even if something is true it can't be known if someone doesn't realize it and 2) you made it so even more by putting so much focus on what was just a single line! But how I put my thoughts has nothing to do with towny thought process, if I am town and I have a thought I want to share with the thread, I will do it without thinking too much about how to word it so that people won't call me out for it. I took the only topic and pointed out how it was the focus of the phase. I didn't try to lock it in, I said I thought it was locked in. And yes, if you hadn't called me out this much over a single line, the "centralizing" votes would have gone away just as much, if not more.

Case in point, if I am scum I would try to lynch with minimum meaningful discussion, not by fighting with you about this.

Not sure about WO tbh, although her latest No Lynch is a good sign. Scum!her could've tried to push a lynch on Darth or I.

So vote her? Go on, scumtortle

...Have a look at people who haven't been posting with less than a hour left? Sure, and try to make it good, I could use the entertainment. :3
How about I listen to what she has to say first? And yeah I'm considering it. lol towncrow

Yes, having looks at people when the phase is over is the normal thing to do. If you've reached this point and realize everyone you were pushing all phase might've been town, it's not late to go check more people.

I don't really know whom to vote. Would not like to vote out an innocent by mistake.
While that's fair and all, if you don't take risks you can't lynch scum and may even look scummy yourself for playing it too safe.
I'd at least like to hear some thoughts from you, which of the people you've seen post seem town or scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom