• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the Tracker and 1x Pumpkin.

N1: LG didn't visit anybody.
N2: noworry visited Cilantro
N3: Kharixi visited Cyar.

Also I took aim on my pumpkin yesterday, which was successful.

I don't know how nono got a scum result on me. Looks like I am being framed here.

Zyar's miller AE.

I don't know how nono got a scum result on me. Looks like I am being framed here.

1) We already have a super tracker.
2) You shouldn't be able to take aim and track at the same time.
3) Your results are awfully convenient.
4) Your pumpkin claim is so you can claim a kill this next night, but it's the mafia kill.

Who's your pumpkin?

I think Pika_pika is telling the truth because I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. I did not want to reveal I'm also the lover and Pika_pika must be my mysterious lover.

1) We already have a super tracker.
2) You shouldn't be able to take aim and track at the same time.
3) Your results are awfully convenient.
4) Your pumpkin claim is so you can claim a kill this next night, but it's the mafia kill.
1) This is a bastard game. We don't know how the mechanism works here.
2) I asked the same question to the hosts and they permitted me to track and take aim on the same night.
3) Maybe they are. Can't do much about it though. I just tracked people I had some suspicion on.
Also, don't you think Kharixi's results are convenient too? They claimed Cop when we already have an Insane Cop claim out there. But it's a bastard game and maybe there are 2 cops in the game.
However, they checked Cyar who had already claimed Miller, which doesn't make any sense to me. Also, I don't see them putting any effort in scum hunting.
For these reasons, I am going to Vote: Kharixi
4) How do I answer this now? We'll take a consensus on whom to shoot and I'll shoot that person.

Who's your pumpkin?
I am the Pumpkin. I get to aim on one night and shoot the next.
The probability of hitting is as such:
25% for Town
50% for Indep
100% for Mafia

I took aim last night. That's why you got the result Aim successful and I tracked Kharixi, which gave you the result Kharixi visited Cyar.

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Kharixi

Maybe I'm missing something here, but... If Kharixi is mafia and he visited me last night like Jinjo and Pika say and no one protected me, shouldn't I... be dead?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but... If Kharixi is mafia and he visited me last night like Jinjo and Pika say and no one protected me, shouldn't I... be dead?

Kharixi might have targeted noworry for the kill and also visited you for his night action.

Kharixi might have targeted noworry for the kill and also visited you for his night action.

So that would mean Kharixi visited three people last night? Noworry for the kill, Pika to frame him and me for... something else?

Hmm, well we have a guilty result on Pika and noworry will check Kharixi tonight.

I think I'm going to leave my vote on Pika for now. Because neither his claim nor Kharixi's convince me, but there's the guilty result on Pika right now.

So that would mean Kharixi visited three people last night? Noworry for the kill, Pika to frame him and me for... something else?

Hmm, well we have a guilty result on Pika and noworry will check Kharixi tonight.

I think I'm going to leave my vote on Pika for now. Because neither his claim nor Kharixi's convince me, but there's the guilty result on Pika right now.

I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. Pika_pika also claimed to be the lover.

I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. Pika_pika also claimed to be the lover.

He did? Where? All I saw was his tracker/pumpkin claim. I had never played a game where there was a pumpkin role (or at least I've never seen that terminology used) and therefore I don't know what that is.

That's a weird claim. Then you must be the Rolecop who is investigating everyone's roles.

Four scum seems unlikely, so it is very likely that one of those two is miller, and the other is our last scum.
I'm not sure what the point of that comment is. Can you clarify?

Zyar has claimed miller, so I'd say it's more than likely and basically confirmed.

I think Pika_pika is telling the truth because I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. I did not want to reveal I'm also the lover and Pika_pika must be my mysterious lover.

Okay, what? Why would you assume that?

Whoever Jinjo's lover is, please come out and say it.

1) This is a bastard game. We don't know how the mechanism works here.
2) I asked the same question to the hosts and they permitted me to track and take aim on the same night.
3) Maybe they are. Can't do much about it though. I just tracked people I had some suspicion on.
Also, don't you think Kharixi's results are convenient too? They claimed Cop when we already have an Insane Cop claim out there. But it's a bastard game and maybe there are 2 cops in the game.
However, they checked Cyar who had already claimed Miller, which doesn't make any sense to me. Also, I don't see them putting any effort in scum hunting.
For these reasons, I am going to Vote: Kharixi
4) How do I answer this now? We'll take a consensus on whom to shoot and I'll shoot that person.

1) True, but I think the only reason this game is bastard is because of the reviver. They have to call it bastard because of that. Otherwise, I don't see any other bastard mechanics (apart from the insane cop).
2) Okay, I can't argue with that.
3) I don't want to keep using the bastard tag to explain everything that's weird though... Darn it hosts!
4) Tell us who you are going to shoot then, and if it's not correct (assuming you are survivng this phase), we know you're lying.

Yeah, you should be. Guys, we know that it's between Kharixi and Pika. But what I want to know is, why do we think Jinjo is town again? They just keep confusing me and this lover claim is like they're trying to protect Pika.

I'm also expecting an independent somewhere. @Jinjo, are you an independent? If so, we could help. If anyone else is an independent, please claim and we should be able to help you out.

I would switch from Pika to Kharixi if it wasn't for the guilty claim result.

That's a weird claim. Then you must be the Rolecop who is investigating everyone's roles.

Again, what? I don't understand the logic, sorry. Seriously, whoever this lover is, please speak up.

Are you kidding me now? I already fully claimed my role. There's nothing more to it than I already said.

I really want to believe you, but I just can't forget that cop claim against you.

I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO IT GETS YOUR ATTENTION, NOT BECAUSE I'M ANGRY XD WE WERE DOING A MASS CLAIM, SO, IF THERE IS ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR ROLE WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT, PLEASE SAY IT NOW. THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND HELP SOLVE THE GAME. THIS INCLUDES JINJO'S APPARENT LOVER, AND ANY OTHER LITTLE THING THAT MIGHT BE HIDDEN AWAY.

@Jinjo, your PM doesn't say who your partner is?

I'm the Super Tracker and Lover and it does not say who my lover is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom