• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I'll knew it. Nothing good comes when Mythical Pokémon came into the picture. Look like Alola are heading another major crisis. How Ash and his friend going to sve the day, looking forward to this.

The Ultra Guardians is definitely going to deploy in this episode. Despite is not Ultra Beasts intrusion into the region.

Besides, Professor Oak's lab doesn't have an infinite amount of space. Ash not catching a full team this time around would put a lot less pressure on the guy.

Have you seen his laboratory's "backyard". He basically has an entire forest behind his lab. More than enough space to keep Ash's Pokémon there. And it's not like he doesn't have some help around the lab. Ash's Pokémon are more than happy to lend him a hand (especially Bulbasaur). There's also Tracy (the anime may have shelved him, but I won't forget him), his Pokémon and Oak's very own Pokémon.

And, besides, giving Ash a Meltan would be perfect (from this angle). Since Meltan is a Mythical, they would obviously not let Ash keep it and would most likely come up with a reason for him to release it (most likely after it evolves into Melmetal, which will lead to it staying to protect the other Meltan, à la Misty's Togeptic).

Or, alternatively, they could have Ash's last catch follow him on his journey to the next region (kinda like they did it with some of his past Pokémon, like Aipom or his Kanto team).

They didn't even put Meltan into the opening, so I think they won't focus it too much.

Well, considering that the second to last scene in the opening keeps changing depending on their min-arcs' focus, it is possible that Meltan will be featured in the opening, either as of this episode or the next one (that is, if they're going to be relevant).

Meltan would make more sense than a random Alolan Pokemon that could have been caught ages ago, but I wouldn't bet on it.

And yes, they're most likely going to insert Meltan into the opening either way. They did it for Misty and Brock.

Last edited:
Meltan would look good alongside the other walking Pokemon, adds type diversity, can evolve quickly (by fusing with other Meltan) and it being a mythical would justify it being strong without training. But I won't get my hopes up as there hasn't been any indication. If it's revealed that there's a Meltan individual that has a special quirk or characteristic the chances will raise exponentially.

And yes, they're most likely going to insert Meltan into the opening either way. They did it for Misty and Brock.

That scene was replaced by Kukui's, and that plot hasn't been resolved yet.

Meltan would look good alongside the other walking Pokemon, adds type diversity, can evolve quickly (by fusing with other Meltan) and it being a mythical would justify it being strong without training. But I won't get my hopes up as there hasn't been any indication. If it's revealed that there's a Meltan individual that has a special quirk or characteristic the chances will raise exponentially.

That scene was replaced by Kukui's, and that plot hasn't been resolved yet.

That and Meltan by itself is a weak pokemon, that is the point about its lore with its evolution Melmetal and among mythical pokemon... we can get away with someone catching/ using it because they have to work for that power.

I don't count on much happening besides being the Meloletta/ Zygarde of the anime... but it might be interesting.

Meltan can suck my lollipop for all I care when this episode means TRio!! Please writers use this opportunity to let the TRio & twerps work together, as they have had 0 personal interactions in SM so far!!

Plumeria has appeared, so Guzma is all but confirmed.

None of Ash's rivals have more than three Pokemon, so there's no need for him to catch anymore or even use any of his old ones. The highest the league will go is 3v3 battles.

The only team change from here on out will be Torracat's evolution.
True but, it is not uncommon for a rival to reappear with new Pokemon so they could easily come back in a later episode with full teams of six Pokemon.

Do you maybe Ash will catch Meltan in this episode and then the next one is more about getting to know it? I’m just wondering the point of this episode...

Summaries and cast list
Summary and staff list, as provided by Dephender.

Mysterious creatures have arrived in Alola! They run wild both at the Pokémon School and at the Rocket Gang's secret base?! And their true form is...
We'll also have the latest information of the Pokémon movie premiering this summer!

Summary:
Mysterious creatures have crossed the sea and arrived in Alola?! Just what ARE these nut-like creatures that eat metal? They create severe trouble at the Pokéon School by eating the tools the students use! Meanwhile, at the secret Rocket Gang base, Kojiro explodes with rage when his beloved collection ends up eaten! He then starts chasing these creatures in order to settle the score with them?!
Also, the new Pokémon movie premieres this summer! Don't miss the latest news on it!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Principal Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Kenta Miyake: Meltan
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma

There seems to be some conflict regarding Kenyu Horiuchi, my source says Principal, Playerking says Professor

EDIT:

View: https://i.imgur.com/MAVLHoM.png

Does this make sense to anyone?

Meanwhile, at the secret Rocket Gang base, Kojiro explodes with rage when his beloved collection ends up eaten!

Be still my beating heart!!

Attachments

• 1550936112817.png
    1550936112817.png
    209 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom