• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Well, I mean. You're not wrong because I'm an independent who needs to survive to the end to win. I didn't want to disclose this before because I've seen in other games where independents with this win condition have been lynched due to potentially going with either faction, but. I really don't have a choice now.

Willing to believe that for now because the chance of cop hitting mafia twice in a row is low.
Unvote: Feenie

Well, I mean. You're not wrong because I'm an independent who needs to survive to the end to win. I didn't want to disclose this before because I've seen in other games where independents with this win condition have been lynched due to potentially going with either faction, but. I really don't have a choice now.
Hmm...do any characters fit that, though? None come to mind, so my vote stays.

Light Yagami himself could possibly fit it, by being affiliated with the task force but keep being Kira, he just wants to survive and get all criminals out of the way.

Otherwise maybe Rem? He is only loyal to Misa Amane?

No way Light Yagami wouldn't be scum...
I'm not saying it's likely, but it is a possibility, and at this point I'm willing to give Feenie the benefit of the doubt. (plz Feenie, don't be scum, I would be next on the chopping block...) :p

Light Yagami himself could possibly fit it, by being affiliated with the task force but keep being Kira, he just wants to survive and get all criminals out of the way.

Otherwise maybe Rem? He is only loyal to Misa Amane?

Oof, all these sound very unlikely to be indep. I think the one that could be indep is Ryuk, but even him turned out to be Scum, so.

Maybe Feenie is L since this guy works alone? At first I was thinking Feenie was going to be Survivor and I also thought maybe DekuNut changed the description on my result.

Unvote: Feenie

Let's hope she's telling the truth then.

Maybe Feenie is L since this guy works alone? At first I was thinking Feenie was going to be Survivor and I also thought maybe DekuNut changed the description on my result.

Nah. L needed the Task Force to help him and, like, no way he's a survivor... right?

Back
Top Bottom