• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN021: Convey the Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New summary and VA list

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

It is said that Pokémon eggs still hold many mysteries. Satoshi and Go go searching so that they can see one in real life, but they're not that easy to find. But while they're searching, they come across a mysterious egg that takes forever to hatch at a Pokémon Center they drop by. The young lady that heals Pokémon at the Pokémon Center, Joy-san, decides to entrust the egg to Satoshi to have him look after it. Will the Pokémonhatch without any further issues arising?

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 野村美妃 (Miki Nomura)

Aya Matsui has done some decent heartfelt 'connecting' episodes with the last few being Koharu's episode and the Alola farewell. I guess this episode won't disappoint.

Thanks for letting me know of the writer's past work, I don't always see a connection, unless Atsuhiro Tomioka is involved

With episodes like that under their belt, this should be exciting

Coincidentally, Riolu is one of several Pokemon featured in this year's Easter event in Pokemon GO, and this episode airs on Easter Sunday. Would we be seeing Gou random-catch a Marill and Buneary as well?

At least it's themed on eggs, compared to the Easter episodes of both 2017 and 2019, which had the same basic plot of a trio of Pokemon (Alola starters in 2017, Eevee, Meltan and Shaymin in 2019) going off doing random stuff.

This is my wishful thinking about the moveset of Ash's upcoming Riolu:
Reversal
Endure
Metal Claw
Copycat
It's unlikely but I really hope it will have Copycat. That's the only thing I love about Cameron's Riolu/Lucario.

New summary and images can be found here

Loving the look on Dragonite's face

New summary and images can be found here

Loving the look on Dragonite's face

Those images make it look like Pikachu's the one that has Aura abilities even though it doesn't. It's kinda neat if it was true honestly, I always wanted Pikachu to have something with Ash that wasn't series/region-specific.

The official Twitter has posted a 4-koma comic chapter for this episode.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1248883486217273344

EVO_BhyVAAENmTA

I recall one of the comments on the Japanese twitter seemed to be talking about Ash's Aura--I guess I have an idea why now.

If he can actually hear Riolu's thoughts and can communicate telepathically in battle with it, that would be a pretty big advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom