• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Agree about not putting pressure on unconfirmed players, feels like you're going for a target you know is not there, would be better to pressure a confirmed inactive to try to get a response out of them.

Hey, I'm AlienXotic and I enjoy playing mafia games. Not really much for me to say, especially since I'm tired while posting this.

It worked though! (I think)
Unvote: AlienXotic

I don't have many reads so far, but I think Kender is telling the truth, especially given Max seems to recognize the role. I guess Kender could be jester/joker and hoping we cant count? But I think he told the truth. OR, Kender and Max are scum buddies but that seems like it would be a rookie mistake and I think at least Kender has more experience than that :p. I just noticed Max's first RNG landed on Fennec and that's the current wagon, not sure what to make of that though. I'm also not sure where I stand on:

vote frozen fennec

I can understand not voting Yet, but not voting at all looks like trying to avoid any responsibility for any mislynch.

b/c it seems like standard practice here to vote for people day 1, but i kind of agree it seems hasty. But I guess since we are past rng now it seems less hasty? But also who would want responsibility for a mislynch? I guess what I'm saying is, it sounds townie to me to not want to rush voting. But maybe that just means I need more experience, haha. I am tempted to vote Kender for now just because i'm not so sure of my gut yet...

Vote: Kender

@PokeTrainerSpyro and @Dio_Brando1886 what are you two thinking?

It worked though! (I think)

I don't have many reads so far, but I think Kender is telling the truth, especially given Max seems to recognize the role. I guess Kender could be jester/joker and hoping we cant count? But I think he told the truth. OR, Kender and Max are scum buddies but that seems like it would be a rookie mistake and I think at least Kender has more experience than that :p. I just noticed Max's first RNG landed on Fennec and that's the current wagon, not sure what to make of that though. I'm also not sure where I stand on:

b/c it seems like standard practice here to vote for people day 1, but i kind of agree it seems hasty. But I guess since we are past rng now it seems less hasty? But also who would want responsibility for a mislynch? I guess what I'm saying is, it sounds townie to me to not want to rush voting. But maybe that just means I need more experience, haha. I am tempted to vote Kender for now just because i'm not so sure of my gut yet...

@PokeTrainerSpyro and @Dio_Brando1886 what are you two thinking?
I’m not against taking time to vote. But fennec literally said they wouldn’t vote this phase. Day one almost always ends in mislynches so all I see is then avoiding responsibility for any lynch that happens.

I’m not against taking time to vote. But fennec literally said they wouldn’t vote this phase. Day one almost always ends in mislynches so all I see is then avoiding responsibility for any lynch that happens.
Ah, still learning to be fair, second mafia game for me. That being said, seems my decision to wait and withhold on voting today has struck back hard by accumulating two votes in the process.

Having had time to read responses and all, going to go ahead and change my thoughts for today and vote to help Kender out with reaching his eight votes that he needs altogether.

Vote: KenderCharmeleon

Ah, still learning to be fair, second mafia game for me. That being said, seems my decision to wait and withhold on voting today has struck back hard by accumulating two votes in the process.

Having had time to read responses and all, going to go ahead and change my thoughts for today and vote to help Kender out with reaching his eight votes that he needs altogether.

Any thoughts on what anyone else said? There is still time in the phase.

in fact where is everyone at?

Day One Midday Vote Count
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?Max1996ZachieZachieKenderCharmeleon, MidorikawaRainbow CloudBlaine.AlienXoticjamiebearcubjamiebearcubAlienXotic, Max1996Didn't voteFrozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, PokeTrainerSpyro
Unvote : Zachie
Vote : Max
unvote zachie
vote frozen fennec
Unvote : Max
Unvote jamiebearcub
Vote KenderCharmeleon
Vote : Zachie
Unvote : Zachie
Vote : Frozen Fennec

Any thoughts on what anyone else said? There is still time in the phase.

in fact where is everyone at?
From what I've read, seems that most other players think not voting on day one is to avoid "an accidental mislynching" which I guess is reasonable to think most of the time. Aside from Kender calling his role and some opinions given on whether or not voting on day one is a good thing or not, not seen much else to discuss that really moves things along in my opinion.

In regards to where everyone is at: If what I am reading is correct (my vote included), then me and Kender are tied currently on votes?

Current vote count

Max1996 I-(Zachie)
Rainbow Cloud I-(Blaine)
Jamiebearcub I-(AlienXotic)
Frozen fennec II-(Midorikawa, KenderCharmeleon)
KenderCharmeleon III-(Max1996, jamiebearcub, Frozen Fennec)

So Kender is about to be lynched...

There is a large lack of activity and I don’t like it. I also don’t like the lynch that is about to happen.

@KenderCharmeleon @Frozen Fennec mind voting no lynch with me? I rather a no lynch than the random ones that will happen right now.

unvote frozen fennec
Vote no lynch

Just caught up with what's happened overnight, ended up being busy this morning so only just got to posting now.

I don't normally agree with a no lynch day 1 as I prefer to get some info but agree it might be best on this occasion with the lack of activity and confusion going on.

Is another person outside of Mido and Fennec that could vote for me please? :notworthy: (Just 1 though)
I'll vote for you.

Vote: Kender Charmeleon

Day One End - 21/09/2020

Day One End
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
Max1996Zachie
jamiebearcubAlienXotic
KenderCharmeleonMax1996, jamiebearcub, Rainbow Cloud
No LynchMidorikawa, Frozen Fennec, KenderCharmeleon
Didn't voteBlaine., Dio_Brando1886, PokeTrainerSpyro

Zinn sat at their desk watching as everyone who had been assigned their Game Idea looked at their Role PM and they all began debating over who was going to be the best one. Zinn wondered what on earth they were doing with this flavour text... Perhaps in a method where each player is trying to convince Zinn that their Game Idea is the best and which ones aren't worth bothering with? Maybe I'll try that?
So as they threw their joke suggestions around, Zinn looked at them, taking in everything they were saying, though perhaps missing things from time to time until they checked their records later, but Zinn always checked and double checked what was being done. Kender proudly proclaimed that he had a goal of his own and that he would love the help of his friends to help convince Zinn. Some others agreed, others didn't, and in the end when it came down to it, he almost got himself lynched. Though thankfully, he had just managed to sneak on by without any incidents.

Nobody has been lynched!

Zinn was looking around again at all the Game Ideas on their list and was slightly surprised, it was a tough decision, but the others had convinced Zinn enough that they should hold off just a bit longer before crossing any names off their list, it was after all only the first phase of the game, hardly enough chance to see what each Game Idea had to offer. So Zinn, who was weary from the day (leaving the house can be very tiring when you haven't done it in a week), declared it was the Night Phase and that they'd hope to see some exciting stuff happen while they were slumbering.
Zinn reminded everyone that they needed to inform them if they didn't want to use an action or they might just get crossed off the list for inactivity. They were slightly disappointed at the amount of activity on the first day of the game, but it was to be expected, Mafia games can have slow starts like sometimes, but Zinn hoped the amount of activity would improve as soon as the excitement began to happen. As Zinn wandered towards their bed, they saw Darth on the way out, thanks to him being a wolf of the nocturnal variety, they were able to help with Zinn's game when they weren't around. "G'night Darth, I'm sure you'll do fine answering any Role questions the players might have while I'm asleep" Zinn mumbled before crashing onto their bed and quickly falling asleep...

Night One has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.
You may now submit your Night Actions, if any.
If you are not submitting a Night Action and have one, please let me know before the end of phase.

Back
Top Bottom