• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

As the Voting stage began, players started discussing whether the word was hard or soft, stretchy or not, much to the amusement of a certain spectator who let their imagination run wild. :p

After some discussion, majority of the players decided to vote and eliminate Max1996.

Max1996 was eliminated - They were an Undercover!

Players may now move on to the 2nd stage of descriptions.

Oh we have to give another word. Since we suspest Tood the most I think it would be better if she started first? @Tood

As the Voting stage began, players started discussing whether the word was hard or soft, stretchy or not, much to the amusement of a certain spectator who let their imagination run wild. :p
Ah sorry, the quote above dirtied my mind and sticky came straight to my mind.

Word:cavity

We should have probably voted Tood first...

Maybe we don’t need to give another word if we already have a good idea who it is?

Also, idk what all of you are saying about Max, his word and descriptions fit my word pretty well.

Vote: HumanDawn

:wynaut:

At least I know our words are different, since I don't see these as exclusively hard
It doesn't matter what Tood says now, they have aligned themselves with an undercover.

I'm guessing there are 3 undercover
1 Mr White and 5 civilians

It doesn't matter what Tood says now, they have aligned themselves with an undercover.

I'm guessing there are 3 undercover
1 Mr White and 5 civilians

Maybe it’s Darth?

Back
Top Bottom