• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

I've been thinking about twitch recently as a possible way to kill time. The only problem is, from what I can see at least, that it's very hard to grow there (then again, that's the same with all social media and entertainment platforms.) I mean I already have a capture card from when I was a competitive gamer (dark times, lol) and I don't have to show my face. And the previously stated problem doesn't affect me that much seeing as how I don't particularly want to get famous. I mean it would be nice, yes, but I don't really need it to feel fulfilled in life. Honestly just playing Pokémon is enough for me.

So yeah, its a maybe. A big maybe mind you, but a maybe. I'll decide by Thursday, if I don't decide by then throw a leek at me or something

I think that's a good idea! If you're still thinking about your YT channel I bet you could tie them together somehow. Like cooking/baking stuff for YT and gaming stuff on Twitch! So...that's awesome!!!!!
That's a great idea!!! I still need to figure out what to talk about for my video though

Hey, did I ever tell you that I play Splatoon as well? ...the coincidences keep on coming.... (also, I need male idols for Spla3n please)
BONK!!!

male idols for spla3n is also my dream! I almost played 2 competitively until I realized my skills were average instead of good. I play the heavy splatling along with its variants

1646265166971.png

I'm going to ruin this, but n i c e

I need to go out more, I have nothing to talk about.

I started watching haikyuu!! and tbh I may join a volleyball team because it's inspiring to me. I've never really been interested in sports, but seeing these characters being so passionate about volleyball just is so cool! And umm, as a short person it's nice to know I might still have a chance at playing... lol

I started watching haikyuu!! and tbh I may join a volleyball team because it's inspiring to me. I've never really been interested in sports, but seeing these characters being so passionate about volleyball just is so cool! And umm, as a short person it's nice to know I might still have a chance at playing... lol
Speaking of exercising, what can I do to start getting more fit as a person who only really exercises as needed? I want to join a sport possibly, so I want to prepare for that
I happen to have used to suck at play volleyball, so I do know a bit about what kinds of skill you need to have, so I can recommend a couple excerises to try preparing for it: I'd think probably try running; this is gonna be something they have you do every day in practice so you're gonna need endurance built up and you're also gonna need to be able to move fast enough to get across the court to the ball; and maybe something like crunches; I remember that hitting the ball is supposedly in the abs so an excerise that works on that would be good. As for helping you get into an excerise routine which is maybe a major part of what I feel like your asking about. I have no clue, sorry.

So I've been missing for 4 days.... I should probably explain.

As of recent, I've found myself in an emotional twister, going from great days where I'm tired, to meh days, to horrible days. Its hard for me to post every day because I'm so tired.
I'll try to post more frequently; just know that I am fine, but very tired.

A rustling in the trees...
you look up to check what it is. Is it a bird, is it a plane?

NOPE!!! its me! Life has been kind of boring to be completely honest. I miss talking here, and I want to do it more. I'm going to a school tomorrow to see if I like it. I've been baking a lot too, I just made some chocolate chip muffins actually (just look past that they were boxed lol) I've also learned that I will be moving in late May/early June. I've still been meaning to make purin, but I still haven't found a good mold yet. I've been listening to a lot of music too!

I think I figured out what I want to make for a video, so I guess keep an eye on that? Yeah!

I hope y'all didn't miss me too much, I'm going to try and get back into the habit of being active on here!

But as for the stuff I find cute the most, it's gotta be clothes, right? My fashion sense is...I dunno how to put it! I like anime-inspired clothing, but also normal stuff too of course! Maybe normal clothes with a bit of "kawaii" flair. But I do have a Pinterest board of the stuff I wanna wear someday and the stuff I think is cute, but it's kinda hard to put it into a really broad definition! For example, I think that even black can be cute, especially if another color like white or pink accents it. I love dresses and skirts and stuff, but I also think that people can totally look cute in streetwear too and love that!! "Cute" is just...what I kinda like, so it's hard to...maybe pin it down, maybe? Maybe I'll link my account someday lol (It's just takoyaki so I'm sure you could track me down~) but I do love this question~!
AAAA I really want to find your pinterest but there are so many people named takoyaki lol.

I'm really interested in fashion currently! Cute/Kawaii fashion is a way I really want to dress, but I have a hard time sticking to it because I also like more grunge inspired outfits. Its so hard to choose!!! Maybe I should try a more dark and cute fashion sometime...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom