• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animated Pictures/GIFs Thread

I got a few I made.

Pillow.gif

AzuFioves.gif

Azumarill-6.gif

FlygonGif.gif

RaichuGif5.gif

The one with Conway I found pretty natural. It was funny to see since there's stuff like that happen here too.

Yeah whoever said it I make vids with GIFs too cuz I don't have a video converter and I don't know how to save DVDs to my computer

So anyway imageshack is a piece of f**k so ill post some later

Last edited:
xD Those are really nice, AJW12777!

I did an avatar-sized one of Kouhei/Conway getting hit with a pillow too. xD

Speaking of which~

homurashadows_twitchytwitch.gif

mukubird-blinkblink_twitchytwitch.gif

xD;

Last edited:
Pleeeaasee, use spoiler tags?

That Magma member is epic btw. Can't remember his name.

Edit: Thanks~ Hopefully others will use the tags too. Hah, I remembered that he had a girl's name in the dub.

Last edited:
Ah, so very sorry! I'll go do that. ^^;

He's the Team Magma Tactical Commander and his name is Homura. In the dub, he's first called Harlan, then Tabitha. xD

Aww, the Muku is so cute! :3

ashfangirl, do you think you could edit your first post with a request for spoiler tags please? I'll be so grateful ^^

i forgot how to do spoiler tags AGAIN ^^*

ouchies.gif

islapmyself.gif

ouche.gif

fantinathetwosidedseria.gif

lifeisboring.gif

maymanaphyhug.gif
Tell me if this is TOO disturbing and I'll take it off.

i forgot how to do spoiler tags AGAIN ^^*
And you can't read them from the previous page because of...?

That Manaphy one isn't disturbing, it looks like a hug (with only two frames). :p

I... really don't now. xD

My favourite moment of the Rotom episode:
brockrotom.gif

Found this from Pokémopolis btw.

And once again Nyasu is in the way... hopefully he'll be more out of the way now that the show is in HD.

Does anyone know what episode that's from?

lol at the TV-Y in the corner.

http://i44.tinypic.com/5uitg3.gif
that is one of my favourite so far. What episode is it from?

This one sure makes you think
jzy92q.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom