Recent content by Aco

1. A

Rain From The Heavens!!

didnt even know it was fast xD
  2. A

grab the mew!

that was all just a dream, you then wake up to me punching mew in the face so many times you screech and run away, i then proceed to punch mew more, and more, and more...
  3. A

Rain From The Heavens!!

just on a side note; Dry skin/ Life Orb has went through the minds of alot of people, but not many have used it. :/ and i would replace water pulse with nasty plot, to give Air Slash more power, unless your trying to run stall, which then i dont know, if youre trying to run stall; maybe this...
  4. A

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] Thanks, now that i know my SID i wanna see my capture spreads, see if they're any good, hope they are, ill go check them out now.
  5. A

Shiny Pokemon Ver.2 (revamp)

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione Their not actully hacks, shiny mew's had to be caught in 3rd gen though, i think it also had to be japanese.
  6. A

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] need an SID check, sent a Feraligatr in, NN "Irwin." EDIT: it actully went into the GTS... O.o EDIT(Again):Nevermind, dropped off a raichu since irwin was probably lost, didnt need him any way lol
  7. A

Anyone have a shiny fossil pokemon?

is that possible?
  8. A

Stuff that needs to go...

could i possibly get Male | Swift Swim | Jolly 7 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 8 | 31 Baton Pass | Sub | Bulk Up | Agility for Eevee-modest-HP grass 70 31/31/10/30/31/31 Egg moves: Wish, Yawn ---------------------------------- Ralts(M)-Naive-N/A 17/31/27/31/27/31...
  9. A

Legendary Beast Lottery #3 (Winners Announced!)

Re: Legendary Beast Lottery #3 ill join, aswell. but i did expect the HP Electric. :) 1076 6445 8516
  10. A

Porygawn's Epic Sprite Shop

Re: Porygon Kid's Epic Sprite Shop (OPEN AGAIN!!) thank you so much! :D
  11. A

Skin Request Thread

a Mewtwo/ first movie skin must be made! :P you see mew and mewtwo floating in the sky, mewtwo looking angrilly back up at mew, in a bubble looking inocentally at mewtwo, and its in the night sky with that tower in the first movie there. the buttons? a Pink bubble- New posts Grey bubble-...
  12. A

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Bracket is UP!!!

Re: Twit's Ménage à Trois Tourney. Registration is OPEN!!! i'll jion in the fun. :P 1076 6445 8516
  13. A

1000 post Giveaway!! Post nao.

no, it has'nt, i've actully been planning on sending the torchich out once i get these wifi problems fixed.
  14. A

Has anyone used this site?

how do you control genders?
  15. A

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

you can add "Can EV train" to my list of things i can do.
Back
Top Bottom