• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokemon Ver.2 (revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

farewell friend

powered by the sun ☀️
Reaction score
This shop is officially closed.

Welcome to my shiny Pokemon shop. Please read the rules as a courtesy to my thread.
This is a Gen4 shop.

This shop is divided into two sections.

Section One: Random Natured Shinnies

This section is for people who want a shiny, but do not care about nature. The exchange for this section is two to three items and/or TM's for a shiny Pokemon. You may also EV train a Pokemon for me if you'd prefer. I reserve the right to deny your request.

Rules

1) I will only accept items, TM's or EV training service for Random natured shinnies.
2) Please offer only what is on my list.
3) Spam will not be tolerated. Anyone who spams risks ending up on my blacklist.
4) If I do not have a Pokemon you want, I will ask you to provide it.
5) I have college & life, and you must work with my time.
6) Terminating a trade once I have accepted your request and RNG'd your Pokemon will result in you being added to my blacklist.
7) This goes without saying, but hacked items/TM's are a no-no.

Section One Form

Please use the following form to request a random natured shiny.

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Can you provide this Pokemon if I don't have it?
What are you offering?

Section Two: Specific Natured Shinnies

This section is for people who want a specific natured shiny. The exchange for this section is one very good egg move Pokemon for one specific natured shiny Pokemon. You may also EV train a Pokemon for me if you'd prefer. I reserve the right to deny your request.

Rules

1) I will only accept very good egg move Pokemon, or EV training service for specific natured shinnies.
2) Please list all egg move Pokemon you have. If your list is long, please use Spoiler tags.
3) Please don't tell me "I can breed you anything you want", if you don't have a list then I am not interested.
4) I have disabled the PMing function; therefore, do not attempt to PM me.
5) Spam will not be tolerated. Anyone who spams risks ending up on my blacklist.
6) If I do not have a Pokemon you want, I will ask you to provide it.
7) I have college & life, and you must work with my time.
8) Terminating a trade once I have accepted your request and RNG'd your Pokemon will result in you being added to my blacklist.
9) This goes without saying, but hacked Pokemon are a no-no.

Section Two Form

Please use the following form to request a specific natured shiny.

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Nature:
Can you provide this Pokemon if I don't have it?
What egg move Pokemon do you have to offer? (Please use Spoiler tags for long lists of Pokemon.)
You may also offer EV training service, instead of egg move Pokemon. Please inform me if you wish to EV train my Pokemon.

Section One Wants

EV training service.

Masterballs; Choice Items; Soul Dew; Life Orb; Evolutionary items; Evolutionary Stones (do not offer Water/Leaf/Thunder/Fire Stones); Thick Club; Dragon Scale; Power Items; Leftovers; Lucky Egg; Various orbs; Rare Candies.

TM04 Calm Mind; TM05 Roar; TM06 Toxic; TM07 Hail; TM10 Hidden Power; TM12 Taunt; TM13 Ice Beam; TM14 Blizzard; TM16 Light Screen; TM17 Protect; TM18 Rain Dance; TM24 Thunderbolt; TM25 Thunder; TM26 Earthquake; TM27 Return; TM30 Shadow Ball; TM33 Reflect; TM34 Shockwave; TM35 Flamethrower; TM36 Sludge Bomb; TM37 Sandstorm; TM40 Aerial Ace; TM44 Rest; TM51 Roost; TM52 Focus Blast; TM53 Energy Ball; TM54 False Swipe; TM55 Brine; TM57 Charge Beam; TM58 Endure; TM59 Dragon Pulse; TM60 Drain Punch; TM61 Will-o-wisp; TM64 Explosion; TM65 Shadow Claw; TM66 Payback; TM69 Rock Polish; TM71 Stone Edge; TM72 Avalanche; TM73 Thunder Wave; TM74 Gyro Ball; TM75 Swords Dance; TM76 Stealth Rock; TM79 Dark Pulse; TM80 Rock Slide; TM81 X-Scissor; TM82 Sleep Talk; TM84 Poison Jab; TM86 Grass Knot; TM87 Swagger; TM89 U-Turn; TM90 Substitute; TM91 Flash Cannon; TM92 Trick Room.

Affiliates

Approved by Soulweaver.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I have some
I know I have some Elekid with something.
Ill go to my PC.

Ok my Elekid has Ice Punch and Cross Chop. Tell me if you are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shiny Phione

I have:
-rock tomb/blaze kick/sky uppercut riolus
-elemental punch buneary
-flare blitz cyndaquil
-facade/flamethrower chimchar
-flare blitz vulpix
-water pulse/brick break squirtle(this may take a while)
-volt tackle pichu
-leech seed/giga drain/leaf storm bulbasaur(again, may take a while)
-razor leaf/leaf storm turtwig(again, may take a while)
-razor leaf/leaf storm/leech seed/giga drain chikorita(again, may take a while)
you can choose from any of these.

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione

If none of those float your boat I'll trade you a shiny mew

I have:
-rock tomb/blaze kick/sky uppercut riolus
-elemental punch buneary
-flare blitz cyndaquil
-facade/flamethrower chimchar
-flare blitz vulpix
-water pulse/brick break squirtle(this may take a while)
-volt tackle pichu
-leech seed/giga drain/leaf storm bulbasaur(again, may take a while)
-razor leaf/leaf storm turtwig(again, may take a while)
-razor leaf/leaf storm/leech seed/giga drain chikorita(again, may take a while)
you can choose from any of these.

Do you have anything else? I'm looking for more exotic & underused Pokemon. The less popular in the metagame, the better!

Aren't all shiny Mews hacks? oO

Don't know, I thought that it was an event pokemon but maybe I just got had

I have some Torchics with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance, I also have a few Absol with Baton Pass, and Poochyena with Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, and Fire Fang. Any of those work for you?

The Torchic I'm already getting from you for Misdreavus, but i am interested in both Absol & Poochyena :)

Oh right, I forgot about that. Absol would be easiest since it's already on my SS. Message me when you're ready to trade :)

Oh right, I forgot about that. Absol would be easiest since it's already on my SS. Message me when you're ready to trade :)

I'm just curious... are these the only egg move Pokemon you have? Or are there some more you're hiding? 8D

Their not actully hacks, shiny mew's had to be caught in 3rd gen though, i think it also had to be japanese.

Their not actully hacks, shiny mew's had to be caught in 3rd gen though, i think it also had to be japanese.

That's right. I did some digging around, and found out the only mew that can be shiny is the Japanese Old Sea Chart Mew.

It is a japanese mew, unfortunately I'm now lining up a trade with it for a macho brace and a power anklet. If that falls through, I'll let you know

Thanks, but, i specifically state that I'm not looking for events :p

I just started breeding Turtwigs, so I have a few with Worry Seed, and I've got Doduo with Roost and Mirror Move, just since you're curious.

Well I've finished my Masuda Method hunt so I got Chikoritas that know Body Slam, Aromatherapy, Light Screen and Solarbeam as egg moves

I just started breeding Turtwigs, so I have a few with Worry Seed, and I've got Doduo with Roost and Mirror Move, just since you're curious.

What do you want for a male Turtwig?

Well I've finished my Masuda Method hunt so I got Chikoritas that know Body Slam, Aromatherapy, Light Screen and Solarbeam as egg moves

Only Chikoritas? Do you have any other egg move pokemon? :)

Well when I started masuda method hunting for a shiny Cyndaquil. They know Flamethrower, Extrasensory and Hidden Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom