Recent content by Albedo

1. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Did anyone else get a IV vibe from Sawatari? Seriously from his appearance right down to his jerkish mannerisms he is almost just like IV was. It is kind of awesome honestly. The new episode was cool. Momoko Makiuchi's animation really improved a lot compared to her work in ZEXAL. Yuya finally...
  2. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Is anyone else interested in these guys taking action soon or is it just me? Seriously they got like 3 seconds of screentime in the opening but I'm really excited to see both of them in action in the near future. Especially Shingo the blonde guy if he does end up being the Joey/Crow/Shark of...
  3. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Yep he basically invented it. Well at least until the villains reveal themselves and casually act like Pendulum summoning has existed for ages. I really hope that the blonde guy who showed up in the opening with what seemed to be 3 copies of 1 monster ends up being the 3rd member of ARC-V's...
  4. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The first episode was solid in my opinion. The way how it felt like we entered right in the middle of these characters lives was cool and Yuya and Yuzu were really endearing to me. The other characters were good as well and I like how professional the episode began with having managers and...
  5. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

ZEXAL was not that bad in my opinion but the fact it lowered most people's standards probably helps contribute to the hype for ARC-V. Plus let's be honest the visuals for ARC-V look amazing in comparison to ZEXAL's lower tier visuals from its first few episodes and the better the visuals the...
  6. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

To be honest I am loving the new character designs. In my humble opinion Yuya, Reiji and Yuzu look better then Yuma, Kite and Kotori to me. Here are some screenshots from the pre-ARC-V special. http://i.imgur.com/ESbDfZS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vhms79Z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TJNI8oQ.jpg...
  7. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Another Yu-Gi-Oh! anime has come and gone and now it's time for the 5th installation ARC-V. Plot summary: The cast: With the 1st episode, "Swing, a Pendulum of Souls" coming in time I believe now is the accurate time to discuss our feelings about the series and begin a passionate...
  8. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

I wholeheartedly desire for that ignoramus Yuma Tsukumo to meet his end at the hands of the courageous Barian Emperors. For too long has that hyper kinetic miscreant made a mockery of the game of Duel Monsters. His lack of acumen and any true intellect makes him near unbearable for me and day...
  9. A

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

I'm sure he would have beat Cameron had he replaced those guys. It's just I can't properly analyze how Ash would do against Trip considering that only 2 of his Pokemon really showed up. On the side note Trip never really spammed his Pokemon to me. In the Club Battle he was just testing out his...
  10. A

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch When you run into a Shiny Pokemon and you have no Pokeballs to catch it. >.<
  11. A

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

Like everything in BW Iris could have been better. She honestly needs to be less of a hypocrite because that's one problem people have with her.
  12. A

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

For now I'm predicting this: Pikachu-Duh Chespin-Piplup 3.0 if he isn't then I can see him evolving at least once. Fletchling- Evolves early and fills the Fire and Flying roles. Froakie- Hopefully the star of the team but I can see him becoming too marketable to evolve. Depending how long it...
  13. A

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Did anyone hear about the new pack called Legacy of the Variant? The cover card is Number C101: Silent Honors Dark Knight. I'm guessing that Nasch will have finally appeared by November.
  14. A

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

I gotta agree with you. He didn't outright suck but he was shafted too much despite all the other rivals being as bad if not worse then him. Honestly Conkeldurr to him was basically what Weavile and to a lesser degree pre-Full Battle Ursaring were to Paul, tough Pokemon that always got used as...
  15. A

Do you find Georgia/Langley to be an interesting rival?

I like Georgia as a character. She didn't deserve being trashed by Dragonite and honestly I rooted for her whenever she argued/faced Iris.
Back
Top Bottom