Recent content by Altissimo

1. A

GEN VI: Meloetta, Genesect

Er, if you look at the thread I've already promised that to Lunacy Fringe... Sorry, I should have edited the post to say that.
  2. A

I'm back now! I can trade whenever you can.
  3. A

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

I have a French Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon I am willing to trade for your Victini, assuming it's completely un-cloned and un-hacked.
  4. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini Thanks! And thanks for being so willing to trade with me, haha.
  5. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini Unfortunately it looks like my wi-fi doesn't want to connect. I'll be back home on Saturday, if you don't mind waiting that long...
  6. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini Give me a few minutes - I'm on vacation and I need to check if my 3DS will connect to this house's wifi, haha.
  7. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini Completely legitimate, right? (Always have to check beforehand because I'm paranoid -_-) If so, that works for me. I posted my info earlier.
  8. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, Keldeo Bump.
  9. A

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, Keldeo Sorry, I didn't notice the reply. I can get you a Tyranitarite for the Meloetta, fine by me. Want me to attach it to anything specific? My FC is 3883-5650-7552 and my IGN is Alti. Also, just an update to say I've received a Keldeo from a different...
  10. A

hello friends so basically i've decided i want to get a living pokédex going by the time gen 6 is finished. i have access to literally everything i need for this... except gen 5 event legends. and i'm not sure if they're going to come back around and be available during 6th gen at any point...
  11. A

GEN VI: Foreign Vivillon Patterns

No problem! Thank you for the Icy Snow.
  12. A

Alright, cool.
  13. A

How about 3PM EDT? Really I'm good for the entirety of that stretch but might as well set a time.
  14. A

Ira-Dracona: I wouldn't expect you (or anyone, for that matter) to get one for me, haha. I was just checking if anyone happened to have a non-English one. Souperzombie: It's probably not, then. I was just asking because I noticed several other trades on this board feature cloned Pokémon, and I...
  15. A

Souperzombie: Perfect. I'm out of town right now, but I should be back on Tuesday; my timezone is EDT, and I can get you a Sandstorm pattern. Yours isn't cloned, is it? (May as well ask, even though cloning Vivillon doesn't seem like a worthwhile venture, haha.) Ira-Dracona: Yeah, basically. A...
Back
Top Bottom