• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Meloetta, Genesect

Altissimo

Reaction score
hello friends

so basically i've decided i want to get a living pokédex going by the time gen 6 is finished. i have access to literally everything i need for this... except gen 5 event legends. and i'm not sure if they're going to come back around and be available during 6th gen at any point, so i'm kind of worried.

so, i'm looking for legitimate (non-hacked, non-cloned - this is very important to me!) meloetta and genesect. nature, which event they came from, untouched-ness, ivs, etc. doesn't matter to me in the slightest, just so long as they're legit.

i don't have much to offer, but i do have all of the following legendaries:
articuno/zapdos/moltres - from firered, platinum, or soulsilver
mewtwo - from firered or soulsilver
entei/raikou/suicune - from soulsilver
shiny entei/raikou/suicune - from the gamestop events in 2011
lugia/ho-oh - from soulsilver
celebi - winter 2011 gamestop celebi
regirock/regice/registeel - from emerald or white 2. i also have an RNG'd registeel from emerald that doesn't have a single IV less than 29 that I used to beat the battle tower in Platinum. Completely touched, of course, but with the relevant EV spread.
groudon/kyogre/rayquaza - from emerald or soulsilver
latias - from white 2 or heartgold (the heartgold one was also used for the battle tower in platinum)
latios - from soulsilver
uxie/mesprit/azelf - from pearl, platinum, or white 2
dialga/palkia/giratina - from pearl or platinum. I also have the Arceus that can be used for the HGSS Sinjoh Ruins event, and while the Arceus isn't up for trade, the Sinjoh Ruins event remains unactivated, so if you want me to I can get you one of the level 1 dragons. I can reset for nature but not IVs.
phione
heatran - from pearl, platinum, or white 2. I also have the Eruption Heatran that was available through Ranger.
cresselia - from pearl or white 2
shaymin - from the toys r us event shaymin in march 2009, or from the Ranger transfer event
cobalion/terrakion/virizion - from white or white 2

also:
pikachu-colored pichu
shiny mienshao, very touched, unova caught
shiny gligar, johto caught
shiny ditto, kalos caught i think
shiny mime jr., kalos caught

pokérus

i can also breed any pokémon for natures or breeding moves, but i have very little access to IV breeding capabilities or hidden abilities.

also, I'd just like to state for the record that the reason I'm trying to arrange these trades is so I can have the 5th gen event legends for my living pokédex in the event that gen 5 events aren't redistributed for gen 6. Should any one of the legends I have traded for become available for the average American, I absolutely will trade you back the event you traded me, and only in a couple of cases (shaymin, celebi, shiny mienshao, the battle-ready registeel) will I actually request that you trade me back the same pokémon I traded you. I'm not that greedy. But should the events never come around, I would like to be able to keep these legends forever.

Last edited:
Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, Keldeo

hej, i have an event meloetta i never use and would trade for a tyranite megastone.

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, Keldeo

Sorry, I didn't notice the reply. I can get you a Tyranitarite for the Meloetta, fine by me. Want me to attach it to anything specific?
My FC is 3883-5650-7552 and my IGN is Alti.

Also, just an update to say I've received a Keldeo from a different source, so if this trade goes through all I need is Genesect and Victini.

Re: Meloetta, Genesect, Victini

I have a shiny even genesect that you can have for the pikachu-coloured pichu.

Completely legitimate, right? (Always have to check beforehand because I'm paranoid -_-) If so, that works for me. I posted my info earlier.

Completely legitimate, right? (Always have to check beforehand because I'm paranoid -_-) If so, that works for me. I posted my info earlier.

Yep! It's the 14th movie Genesect. Just gotta grab the bugger from my Pokebank and I'll be online!

Give me a few minutes - I'm on vacation and I need to check if my 3DS will connect to this house's wifi, haha.

Give me a few minutes - I'm on vacation and I need to check if my 3DS will connect to this house's wifi, haha.

No problems. Even if you can't until your vacation is over, I'll hold it for you.

Unfortunately it looks like my wi-fi doesn't want to connect. I'll be back home on Saturday, if you don't mind waiting that long...

Unfortunately it looks like my wi-fi doesn't want to connect. I'll be back home on Saturday, if you don't mind waiting that long...

That's fine with me. I'll stick it back in the bank until then. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Thanks! And thanks for being so willing to trade with me, haha.

hello friends

so basically i've decided i want to get a living pokédex going by the time gen 6 is finished. i have access to literally everything i need for this... except gen 5 event legends. and i'm not sure if they're going to come back around and be available during 6th gen at any point, so i'm kind of worried.

so, i'm looking for legitimate (non-hacked, non-cloned - this is very important to me!) meloetta and genesect. nature, which event they came from, untouched-ness, ivs, etc. doesn't matter to me in the slightest, just so long as they're legit.

i don't have much to offer, but i do have all of the following legendaries:
articuno/zapdos/moltres - from firered, platinum, or soulsilver
mewtwo - from firered or soulsilver
entei/raikou/suicune - from soulsilver
shiny entei/raikou/suicune - from the gamestop events in 2011
lugia/ho-oh - from soulsilver
celebi - winter 2011 gamestop celebi
regirock/regice/registeel - from emerald or white 2. i also have an RNG'd registeel from emerald that doesn't have a single IV less than 29 that I used to beat the battle tower in Platinum. Completely touched, of course, but with the relevant EV spread.
groudon/kyogre/rayquaza - from emerald or soulsilver
latias - from white 2 or heartgold (the heartgold one was also used for the battle tower in platinum)
latios - from soulsilver
uxie/mesprit/azelf - from pearl, platinum, or white 2
dialga/palkia/giratina - from pearl or platinum. I also have the Arceus that can be used for the HGSS Sinjoh Ruins event, and while the Arceus isn't up for trade, the Sinjoh Ruins event remains unactivated, so if you want me to I can get you one of the level 1 dragons. I can reset for nature but not IVs.
phione
heatran - from pearl, platinum, or white 2. I also have the Eruption Heatran that was available through Ranger.
cresselia - from pearl or white 2
shaymin - from the toys r us event shaymin in march 2009, or from the Ranger transfer event
cobalion/terrakion/virizion - from white or white 2

also:
pikachu-colored pichu
shiny mienshao, very touched, unova caught
shiny gligar, johto caught
shiny ditto, kalos caught i think
shiny mime jr., kalos caught

pokérus

i can also breed any pokémon for natures or breeding moves, but i have very little access to IV breeding capabilities or hidden abilities.

also, I'd just like to state for the record that the reason I'm trying to arrange these trades is so I can have the 5th gen event legends for my living pokédex in the event that gen 5 events aren't redistributed for gen 6. Should any one of the legends I have traded for become available for the average American, I absolutely will trade you back the event you traded me, and only in a couple of cases (shaymin, celebi, shiny mienshao, the battle-ready registeel) will I actually request that you trade me back the same pokémon I traded you. I'm not that greedy. But should the events never come around, I would like to be able to keep these legends forever.

I'll take the Shiny Event Pichu for a Plasma Genesect. ;)

Er, if you look at the thread I've already promised that to Lunacy Fringe... Sorry, I should have edited the post to say that.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom