Recent content by AnyaHeart

1. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) It's really a beatifull vid. I have put it on my vid and left you a comment as well :) Now, let's try to think of a new topic... Don't know if a similar one was made but: If Ash and May hadn't met like they did in the anime, how would you have made their first...
  2. A

I'm not one for this sort of things especially since I have enough with shipping wars in some other fandoms I like. What gemstone represents Advanceshipping the most? I'm going to say Lapis Lazuli. It's a symbol of friendship and truth. It also contibute to the harmony in relationship...
  3. A

Princess of Hoenn, it's a lovely banner :) What is one thing that will always make you coming back for this pairing? Ash and May's relationship and seeing new fanarts or videos. If Advanceshipping did become a canon, would Ash still be that dense, annoying, hard-headed kid or a sweet...
  4. A

Whoa ! There had been a lot of activity since the last time I've been here. Welcome to Golden Fires and ketchummaple Love the banners Princess of Hoen What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer? A boy and a girl. They can be twins or have different ages with the girl...
  5. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation First, welcome to all the newcomers. I hope you'll have a good time with us ! I think that the name of the movie is "A Very Long Engagement" (Un long dimanche de fiançailles in VF) with Audrey Tatou. Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets...
  6. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen? I like what if stories and imagine what may happen if one little thing change. Other AU I like are stories in the Pokemon world but with a complete different setting/Era...
  7. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I would try if I had any clips to work with -_- That make me laugh so much especially since I easily saw them doing that Lol what's may and Ashs first date like? I don't really know but I think they may do something simple since it will be their first...
  8. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Whats a good song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest? I agree with Hero by Skillet. Other songs I can think of will be Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton, May's theme from the japanese version and Gravity of Love by Enigma.
  9. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I feel the same and Iris always calling Ash 'Kid' is slighly pushing it!! What pokemon do you think that will suit for Ash's Pikachu as Pikachu's partner like Ash and May suit for each other? And why? Like everyone, I think Glaceon will be perfect for...
  10. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Welcome charizard knight How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash? I can see May not believing them seeing how dense Ash is or asking them some proof of what they claims while wondering it's only...
  11. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours? I think it's mostly their dynamics, the way they work together which keep me loyal to...
  12. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation And we know how much he needed it Lol. if you were somehow transported to the pokemon world,which character would you be and how will you get ash and may together? Maybe Dawn that way I'll try to make them admit their feelings for each other during the Wallace Cup.
  13. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation We know how much Ash puts himself in danger MANY times. So, what could May do in order to save his life, just as Ash has done for May? She would probably kept him in check and prevent him for doing anything reckless or force him to think before doing something to...
  14. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Princess of Hoenn - It's good to see you again too :) In a game of truth or dare, name an advanceshipping dare or truth that would be given to ash or may, list the character who gave them that dare and why. I think one the guys (probably Gary) will dare Ash to...
  15. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation *comes back from her exams* What Non Pokemon movie makes you think of advanceshipping? I'm really a fan of pure romantic movies so I can't really thinl of any movie. If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie...
Back
Top Bottom