Recent content by Ashs Battle Coach

1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Since we already know it's going to be caught by Ash, that clearly doesn't mean much. It's likely they don't want to spoil it's evolution into Goodra, which will probably have occurred by the time the movie comes out. Also, I really don't think anything new on that poster is going to anyone on...
  2. A

I'd also like to point out the fact that Ash isn't actually aware that he already has 4 pokemon capable of Mega Evolution, so there isn't a reason for him yet to want to do it badly. When he does though, possibly by meeting Alain and his Charizard close to the end of the badge quest, I think...
  3. A

Preview XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

Frogadier is using Aerial Ace. And Ash doesn't have a Talonflame, only a Fletchinder
  4. A

They can just return for the league or after. No need to take up the final spot. It's so much more likely that he catches a Kalos pokemon.
  5. A

Frogadier is Starring, so I wouldn't worry about it being Pikachu. Sure Pikachu might be used but it's more likely that it would be Hawlucha.
  6. A

Serena can catch non Kalos cute pokemon. Ash needs a 5th one. There's a bunch of options that would suit his last spot. I don't see why people think he'll just stop at 4. That would be really disappointing. And he's got plenty of time to train everyone. That's the advantage of taking your time...
  7. A

Preview XY055: The Weakest Dragon!? Numera Appears!!

Frogadier, Braixen and Luxray can all be seen on the leaked script cover and cake photo. Check out the Capture/Evolution thread. And Goodra is standing behind Ash, so it's confirmed to fully evolve
  8. A

And is supposed to be super weak too. So my money is on Hawlucha.
  9. A

Judging from the summaries, Goomy may have the ability Hydration, which would be awesome IMO. Also I'm pretty sure they will use rain to evolve it fast. It would explain how a relatively weak pokemon fully evolves into a slimy pseudo beast before either Frogadier or even Fletchinder evolve...
  10. A

Pretty sure the last spot will be a Kalos pokemon. And have yet to see any evidence to the contrary. 4 Kalos mons just isn't enough. The way I see it, these 4 are the pokemon with the highest chance of taking the final spot. Phantump, Honedge, Bergmite or Skiddo. Phantump or Honedge are the...
  11. A

And the fact that there is a Goodra standing behind Ash on the leaked script cover and Cake picture along with all the other spoiled pokemon. Seriously, this team could outclass the Sinnoh bunch
  12. A

It's confirmed to fully evolve to Goodra
  13. A

It's confirmed, as if it wasn't obvious before. Looking forward to this little guy. His ability might be Hydration judging by those summaries. But it could also just be it liking wet places to stop it from drying out. Can't wait for it to join the gang.
  14. A

Frogadier Learns Aerial Ace after evolving actually. So it will be a pretty cool match up against Gogoat, which it obviously wins. Team should be Frogadier, Fletchinder and Hawlucha with any luck. Apparently Goomy is quite weak so I can't see it being used here.
Back
Top Bottom