Recent content by beast2025

1. B

Pearlshipping General Discussion

A beach episode would be cute, however I think it would work better if it took place at a hotspring!
  2. B

I was actually refering to this... http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=35695&page=3
  3. B

So it appears that Dawn/Hikari may be getting a change of clothes... is anybody else curious about how Ash might react to her platinum outfit?
  4. B

I think todays episode was somewhat shippy... they put alot of emphasis on the fact that both Dawn and Ash have a connection to the lake pokemon!
  5. B

Review S11 EP44: Losing Its Lustrous!

This was a great episode! they handled Cyrus in an intresting way! I just hope part 2 is not not anticlimatic... I wouldn't worry! to the best of my knowledge Jupiter is being voiced by Eileen Stevens who as we all know can usually be counted on for a good performance! for proof here is a...
  6. B

We need a new topic! any ideas?
  7. B

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: Your favourite type I guess Psychic types are my favorite!
  8. B

Review S11 EP42: Doc Brock!

My favorite part was the ending where they cut off the narrator because they realized they forgot about Gliscor!
  9. B

I agree, they seem so natural together... That is the prime reason I dislike other ships because they seem so forced!
  10. B

Gosh it has been awhile since I last posted! Anyway... Whats New?
  11. B

Which Johto Episodes are pointless, which are interesting?

Some of the "character of the day" episodes were rather stupid, but others such as the one with the Ninetails were quite unique!
  12. B

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

it's alright, most of us understand that you have a life and don't exist solely to provide updates for your website... My point is take your time!
  13. B

Best movie for a newbie

I guess a good film for a newbie would be rise of Darkrai... as it pays homage to all the films before it!
  14. B

Review DP106: A Way to Befriend Pokémon!?

I agree, I think a better term to describe her attitude would be over confident... as in she is confident she will tame it! besides when has Hikari ever shown any signs of being arrogant?
  15. B

So... Any ideas for a new pearlshippy discussion?
Back
Top Bottom