Recent content by CadanceXShiningArmor4Ever

1. C

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

I ship Felix Unger and Oscar Madison in all iterations of The Odd Couple.
  2. C

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

One thing I want if Mewtwo returns is for him to be voiced in the English version by Phil Bartlett who voiced him in the First Movie's dub. That was the first exposure to Mewtwo for many of us who never got around to capturing him in the original games.
  3. C

Pikachu and Charizard (and if he returns Greninja) should have anime screenshots with them and Ash together as congratulations screens for completing Classic and All-Star. This would mean that in at least the new Smash game, we'd be playing as Ash's Pikachu, Charizard, and (possibly) Greninja.
  4. C

Mario would have even more when taking DK, Yoshi and Wario side-arms into account
  5. C

Ideally, every generation of Pokemon would be represented in the playable ranks, since 2018 marks the 20th anniversary of its arrival in the West. G1: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Charizard and Mewtwo at the very least, and bring in Meowth, since the anime made him iconic due to Team Rocket G2: Bring...
  6. C

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

A story mode is essential for the game.
  7. C

Why did they remove the slots but still left catching Pokémon up to luck?

I find the censorship of slot machines to be just as bad as censorship of classic theatrical cartoons (like Looney Tunes) for television release (in one extreme instance, they cut out the ending of the 1957 Bugs and Daffy cartoon Show Biz Bugs, ending after the exploding xylophone gag, though...
  8. C

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I'd like the games to go in a darker direction. We've never seen any T-rated Pokemon games before. There's always a first time for everything.
  9. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City by Bobby "Blue" Bland (sped up by 5% so that it's the same pitch as used when sampled in Jay-Z's version)
  10. C

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Pokemon XYZ. I'm just starting to watch Pokemon again.
  11. C

Obsolete: What genre of music are you listening to right now?

Last song I played was "Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel, so, 60's folk rock.
  12. C

GEN V

One of the bad parts was you couldn't easily obtain Pokemon's mascot Pikachu, which was not even fixed in BW2. This looked really bad given that Ash brought Pikachu with him to Unova in the anime. Glad XY fixed that. A Pokemon game where you cannot capture Pikachu is not a Pokemon game at all...
  13. C

The General Sports Thread

Well, NHL hockey is something I watch as often as possible, and my favorite team is the Blue Jackets. The team I hate the most right now is the Penguins, especially Sidney Crosby.
  14. C

What have you been really into lately?

1960s culture. I'm 24 going on 25 (January 4), but I've always felt I was born in the wrong era. I enjoy all kinds of music, but I am particularly fond of classic rock from the 60s-80s even some early 90s, basically, the music my parents grew up listening to. I also happen to enjoy newer music...
  15. C

Recipes you plan on making in the future

Just as this thread says, post some recipes you want to/plan to make in the future. I want to dirt pudding around this basic recipe: Dirt Pudding Recipe - Allrecipes.com But instead of using 2 packages of vanilla pudding, I'll use one package each of 2 other white-colored puddings - white...
Back
Top Bottom