Recent content by Catilena1890

1. C

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

So the other day I got randomly challenged by a guy in Canada. First it was my Aurorus vs his Tyruntrum. I had my boy use Aurora Beam but that didn't completely kill it. He uses dragon tail, and then LOL my other Aurorus comes into battle and wipes him out. Then he brings out Lucario and uses...
  2. C

What happens to arrested villains Pokémon?

They are turned over to a secret, underground laboratory and mutated into Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys. That's why there are so. Damn. Many of them. They got bored of just those templates though so they're trying a new mold and making Don Georges. As for their pokemon, they are turned into...
  3. C

The Requests Thread

I need this to get tidied up to fit in better with these . Anyone mind adding the rustic shine? They're medallions for my rp site and the gal who made the black and white one is MIA, and one of my members tried to live up to her to create the cartoony one and while the outline and whatnot is...
  4. C

A few problems.

Thanks Emolga! We appreciate everything you and your fellow staffers do :3
  5. C

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'm glad it's not just me. I thought maybe it was a provider issue but I wanted to post that as a precaution. And now that you mention it I also don't see the like button anymore. That's sad man, I wanna keep collecting likes, my ego will starve without them ;3;
  6. C

Bulbawiki site issues thread

What's going on with the blogs? I'm getting fatal errors on both Safari and Chrome: Safari: Chrome: EDIT: I couldn't see a better place to report this issue, I'm sorry I missed it if there is :(
  7. C

Alligator helps officers apprehend fleeing suspect

Thus I came up with my own. Laughs all around!
  8. C

In that case hell no you ain't killing that gator! A person's pr0n is sacred, and must be guarded at all costs! I have a tiger guarding MY computer room. They're cuddlier and less likely to have retribution sought against them when they do their job right.
  9. C

Alligator helps officers apprehend fleeing suspect One of the locals commented on this article, the Florida Fish and Game know about this gator and there will be nothing brought against her, as she was merely acting on natural instinct to protect a nest that the crook was close enough to to...
  10. C

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

That moment when you cream a Monster House with a single Team Attack. They should have introduced those ages ago <3 As for the left board missions, I'm a sad, lonely 21-year-old. My way around beating those bosses, especially the legendary ones, is Hydreigon. I stockpiled all my stat boosters...
  11. C

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I have a Galvantula named Sparklebut *short for Sparklebutt*. It was because I found it odd that it learned Signal Beam, one of my favorite bug moves.
  12. C

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

I loved this game. It got you so emotionally involved, I played through it 4 times and I cried every single time, particularly at the end of the first arc before you play as the partner. Also, I discovered something about Musical Paradise. You are NOT able to access just 64 songs plus the DC, I...
  13. C

Dratini Distribution District

I'll be online at about 3 PM central Time Tomorrow to get trades done. Thanks everyone :3
  14. C

Thanks guys, enjoy!
  15. C

No prob pikachu! And sorry Rhak, this is typical for me sometimes.
Back
Top Bottom