Recent content by Celadon Petals

1. C

COMPLETE: Grass (Allergyshippy, R100 fic)

Yay. ^_^ A little short, but you play a fairly well Erika. Will this be a short series, or is this just a one-shot? Once I find myself back in my "Erika" mood, I wouldn't mind helping. ;D
  2. C

Heroes Season 2 Discussion Thread

Everyone who watches the show put together the puzzle, and figured that Adam is the one who killed Hiro's father. Hiro, however, didn't know that, so instead of the revelation being towards the audience, the revelation was towards an actual character in the show. The only two characters that...
  3. C

Celadon's Petals

Thank you for the comments. ^_^ As for Brock sprites, what did you have in mind? Anyways: Bannitic. One of my newer sprites, it's "meh-ish," in my opinion. I couldn't quite get what I wanted from it. Energiest Hawk Rose Akatsuki Scizor Wailord colored like a Corsola
  4. C

Hello. Lovely weather, isn't?

It's so pleasant...oh dear...I must have dozen off. Welcome, my name is Celadon Petals, and I'm a new member on this forum, as you can tell. *shrugs* I don't know what else to say. XD; Um, I'm eighteen, I turn nineteen this coming December, and well...college is fun?
  5. C

Celadon's Petals

Celadon's Petals Greetings, welcome to Celadon's Petals, my sprite thread. ^_^ Here I will be showcasing my sprites and such. You may even request if you want too. Though, I can't promise that the request will be finished as fast as you would like it too as I can be fairly busy at times...
  6. C

If anything, Sylar has the hots for Maya's power, I don't see Sylar getting romantically involved with anyone at the moment.
  7. C

Personally, I feel Adam doesn't necessarily need anyone else to do his bidding. At this moment of time, we are unsure of all the powers Adam possess, and perhaps his following is more than just what they've revealed to us. Can Adam control the weather, or does he have his own personal "Storm?"...
  8. C

What did you name your rival in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

In Pearl, I named my rival "Kolase" after my old username. In Diamond I named him "Boomer," after the nickname my family gave my brother when he was two or three. ^_^
  9. C

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Arcanine - Roxie- After my dog. <3 Blastiose - L'earoi - Water King, I think I used French words. XD; I can't remember at the moment, but I know I left a letter out of "water" on purpose. Magmortar- Moeyuku - Stole it from one of the ending theme's lyrics from Bleach. Leafeon - Erika - After the...
  10. C

Anime you're currently watching

I'm currently watching Clannad. ^_^ It be good.
Back
Top Bottom