• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celadon's Petals

Celadon Petals

Perfume Princess
Reaction score
Celadon's Petals

Greetings, welcome to Celadon's Petals, my sprite thread. ^_^ Here I will be showcasing my sprites and such. You may even request if you want too. Though, I can't promise that the request will be finished as fast as you would like it too as I can be fairly busy at times.

Splices
Spriteye.gif

Spriteye
Darshayminrai.gif

Darshayminrai
Empire.gif

Empire

Trainers
Snirpy.gif

Snirpy
Erika_GSC_Revamp.gif

G/S/C Erika
Emplord.gif

Emplord (This was rather rushed actually, I should edit it.)

...and there goes the image limit. XD;

I'll showcase more in another post at a later time.

Wow, you sprites are absolutely beautiful!

I have a small request: If you can, could you do some Brock sprites?

Thank you for the comments. ^_^

As for Brock sprites, what did you have in mind?

Anyways:

Bannitic.gif

Bannitic.
One of my newer sprites, it's "meh-ish," in my opinion. I couldn't quite get what I wanted from it.

Energiest.gif

Energiest
Hawk.gif

Hawk
Ayame_Rose.gif

Rose
Akatsuki_Scizor.gif

Akatsuki Scizor
Wailord_Corsola_Recolor.gif

Wailord colored like a Corsola

I love the Wailord. It looks so cute. And the Darkari Shaymin rules. Do you think you could do some Wailord Groudon? Put the largest and heaviest together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom