Recent content by Charmander009

1. C

Fakedex and Fake Pokemon (Dial-up warning)

You are a very talented artist. That last one you got there, the mouse Pokemon? They might work as a Normal/Grass type, don't you think?
  2. C

Lunar Destinies (PG, K+, or E)

Thank you, Zephy. I was becoming kind of discouraged. Thanks for that example, too. I'm done putting in chapters for today, too.
  3. C

Guys, I'm not a professional writer. I'm really sorry, but I'm trying real hard.I'll work on your advice, thank you. I have no idea what's happening with the format. . . I'll work on that too. Right now i'm working on transferring this from Word, so I'll fix it up once i get it all on here...
  4. C

Hours passed before Aislyn’s brother, Freddie, appeared on the scene. “Hi Ho!” he called from the other side of the meadow. “Look at that cute little Shepherdess tending her flock!” He laughed and jogged to her rock. “And look who decided to play hooky,” Aislyn teased back. “Had enough...
  5. C

I added some more since you read Ultradude. Sorry, i haven't proof-read I don't know who the heck Turbo is and i am a girl. Here's some facts about Lunnori, the region i made up: - Located between Fiore and Kanto - All of the towns are named after Minerals - Adelite is one of those minerals...
  6. C

Chapter One “Aislyn! Aislyn! For Pete’s sake! Wake up!” someone shook her violently. Aislyn’s eyes flew open and she jerked out of bed, nearly knocking her mother out. “Calm down,” her mother reassessed, speaking more gently. “It was just a dream.” “But! It was so real!” Aislyn slowed...
  7. C

My second piece of fan fiction work. Things you should know before reading (if you care): 1- I am not professional. I will make mistakes, so forgive me 2- I don't watch anime, so sorry if my battle scenes are made of cheese 3- I think Pokemon should be able to perform more than 4 set...
  8. C

Lugias song

Hmm... I bought it on i-tunes and it was called "The Gaurdians Song". But whatever.
  9. C

Contest Suicune, Entei or Raikou.

Raikou because it's electical and tiger-like
  10. C

What Pokémon type do you think you'd be?

Hmm, i'm not sure... Maybe i'd be a bug type 'cause i'm geeky and somewhat odd. I would like to be flying type 'cause flying would be awesome.
  11. C

Am I wrong for NOT nicknaming my Pokemon?

I name my pokemon only because ALL CAPS LIKE THIS REALLY BUG ME. i'm just picky, sorry.
  12. C

In Real Life, would Evolution Be Painful?

I hope it wouldn't hurt! Poor Pokemon...
  13. C

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Re: Felly's Shop of Graphics & Sprites Sorry, haven't logged in for a while, but i want to say that what you did for me was TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks! Um... how do i put it into my signiture?
  14. C

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Awesome job on those other ones. Can you do one for me? Signatures, Avatars, & Site/Forum Banners Name: Charmander009 Quote: (I'm happy without any) Colors: Fire colors Images: Charmander and its evolutions Size: Normal Signiture banner size Placement of Images/Text: Could...
  15. C

Palkia or Dialga?

Dialga looks like a mutant llama. Dragon Palkia is cooler, even if he's pink.
Back
Top Bottom