• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome job on those other ones. Can you do one for me?

Signatures, Avatars, & Site/Forum Banners

Name: Charmander009

Quote: (I'm happy without any)

Colors: Fire colors

Size: Normal Signiture banner size

Placement of Images/Text: Could you layer the characters, putting Charmander in front, Charmeleon behind it, then Charizard overlooking them in the background? At thier feet, put my name in small text.

Thanks!

You are really good! Can I have one?

Signature Banner
Name: Bulbabuddy
Quote: The source of all happiness!
Colors: A grassy-kinda route one like area
Size: Normal banner size
Placement: My name at the top, quote on the left. Azelf on the right and Bulba in the middle. If images and text collide, text overlaps images. But I'd perfer that doesn't happen.

Thax!

Could I have a siggy please? :D

Name: FernyNinetales (Yeah I know it's not my username here but it's the one I have everywhere else)
Quote: Burning passion...
Colors: dark blue and silver
Border/Border Color: Black
Size: Normal siggy size
Placement of Images/Text: the Ninetales on the right, with my name and quote in the bottom left
Other: For the dark blue and silver, could you kinda swirl them together?

Thanks!

Alright, I've finished Charmander009's and Elementary Penguin's [even though he's/she's/it's banned] requests, but I'm still working on BlazingNinetales' request. It should be done soon.

Elementary Penguin: You'll probably never see this, but meh. Here you go. If you do, good for you. :)

Bulbabuddysig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/Bulbabuddysig.png[/IMG*]

Charmander009: This is yours. :) I was thinking of using fire as the background, but I didn't think it looked right, so I just scraped that idea and started over. Here's your request.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/Charmander009sig.png

IMG*]

need:
Forum Banner
Name: MaxInfernoSakura!
Quote: Pokemon Universe the Place for Pokemaniacs!
Colors: black and red
Border Color :green
Size:not that big. medium.
Placement of Images/quote:put the quote t the left side of Blaziken then gardevoir on the right.
Other:none
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
need:
Affiliation Button
Name:MaxInfernoSakura!
Size:50x50
Color:black
Image: blaziken
Other:don't put my name.Put Pokemon Universe instead.
cause that's the name of my Forum.(put it if you can).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
need:
signature
Name:MaxInfernoSakura!
Quote:The coolest female ninja! Ever!!
Colors:pink and red(or anythin' that suits Sakura)
Border Color:Fuschia (if you don't know it it's dark-pink somethin')
Size:As King Moises said
Placement of Images and text:
MaxinfernoSakura! at the left,below it the heart,In the Middle Sakura then at the right of Sakura, The coolest female ninja!Ever!!

Wishing you a good day.Thanks in Advance.
icon10.gif

All done. :)

MaxInfernoSakura! - First up is your affy button. I had to put PU because Pokémon Universe wouldn't fit. If you want me to take it off, I don't have a problem with doing so. :)

PUaffybutton.png

Second is your banner. This came out perfectly. Well, it did in my opinion anyways. The Blaziken & Gardevoir came from Arkeis' website & I give him full credit for the work.

PokemonUniversebanner.png

Finally, it's your signature. :) This came out alright in my opinion and it took me forever to find a half decent image of Sakura. :< But I ended up using Shippuuden Sakura. I hope that's alright with you. =/

MaxInfernoSakurasig.png

BlazingNinetails - Here's your signature. :) I really do hope you like it. ^_^;; Credit for the shiny Ninetales image goes to Ken Sugimori.

FernyNinetalessig.png

Awesome on my siggy! Thanks so much! :) I love it!

Although it's not letting me put it in my sig for some reason...Help please?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/FernyNinetalessig.png[/img*]

Try using that, but without the star in the closing [img] tag. If that doesn't work, then I really don't know what's wrong. =/

Oooh! Could I have a banner/ siggy?

Backround : Left-Clocks, Right-Space, middle-torn world
Picture : Dialga on the left, Palkia on the right, and Giratina Origin form in the middle, but at an angle so hes coming out at the screen!
Caption : The Dragons of Reality...

thx!

ShinyDeoxys: I finished your banner/sig thing. Disregard that VM I sent you. I looked over the art rules and apparently, the biggest an image can be is 450x100, which is the size that it is.

ShinyDeoxyssig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/ShinyDeoxyssig.png[/IMG*]

There it is. :) If you like it, feel free to use it. If not, then I'll gladly remake it.

Ino-chan: I have your request written down. I'm going to try to get it done this weekend. :)

Heh, keep it up, Fel.

To all of you who've read this far into the thread without requesting...you're a bunch of idiots :p

Fel's made me some great art, and I enjoy taking a break from my own stuff to see some of hers. Request something or forever hold your peace.

* Banner Size: like the one you do for ShinyDeoxys
* Text:"Himeguma" in the top left and "so sweet as my paws" in the center, both in a silver color
* Pictures: one of a teddiursa with his paw in the mouth (won't be dificult to find) in the right side
* Background: a forest
Thanks

Re: Felly's Shop of Graphics & Sprites

Signatures

Name: Royal Blood, italics and translucent-grey.
Quote: N/A
Colors: White, light blue, any colour related to winter for the background. A touch or streak of purple would be very nice.
Images: Dawn's D/P backsprite, but facing forward instead (use your imagination!). I think the sprite goes until the hips. An Espeon on her left shoulder. And oh, if you could, make her hold a Luxury Ball in her hands.
Border/Border Color: Simple dark purple border.
Size: 450 X 100
Placement of Images/Text: Text would be at the bottom-right of the sig. Images on the left section.

Other: None

Thanks, Felly. Hope it's not too much.

Name: Cloud354
Quote:
Color: Black
Image: Roy from fire emblem
Size: normal advitar size will do
Other:

Sorry, haven't logged in for a while, but i want to say that what you did for me was TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks!

Um... how do i put it into my signiture?

These are amazing!
would i be able to request a signature please
Name: ~Char
Quote: "many people will walk in and out of your life but true friends will leave footprints in your heart"
Colors: Orange and Purple
Images: my OC saffie heres her reference sheet:http://charzard03.deviantart.com/art/New-Saffie-Ref-111441607 and some of the fan art i have recived of her is here http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=saffie#order=9&q=saffie shes the orange dragon (you know what she looks like from the ref
Border/Border Color: White
Size: um im not sure ^-^; normal sig size
Placement of Images/Text: ~Char in the top left hand corner, with saffie on the left hand side and my quote on the bottom right
Other:
thanks ^-^

:D. Felly. I've come for another request. You remember the banner you made for Shinx 3000? Well I was wondering if you could do a similar one for me, except with a Luxray and my username. Thanks you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom