Recent content by Chevrine

1. C

Gender options

I've come back to the forum because I got an email notification about a PM sent to me asking if I am 'a boy or a girl'. I am neither, and that's relevant to this discussion, which has apparently gone unnoticed for nearly two months now. That said, terribly sorry, but I'm bumping this. Please...
  2. C

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail Tears of happiness. Oh gosh. Ohhhhh gosh. I CANNOT WAAAAIIIIT also re: that trailer it seems like they're really trying to drive home the fact that brendan's hair is not and has never been his white hat...
  3. C

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Trying to stay out of this thread now but I just want to remind you all that telling a skinny person to eat a hamburger is just as hateful as telling a fat person to stop eating. Concern trolling is hateful and nasty and I know these are just characters but you NEED to know the importance of...
  4. C

Ahhhhh Xerosic. God, what a total creep. He's EASILY the most threatening villain I've ever seen in Pokemon--while Ghetsis and others might be intimidating, Xerosic's actions alone are the single most violent thing done in any Pokemon game, though he thankfully does not succeed. You can kill a...
  5. C

Outrage, Hidden Mew--I just wanna let y'all know I appreciate you. Been in a real slump lately and cannot articulate on the level I usually do, and your input in the topic is wonderful. Thank you <3
  6. C

I can certainly agree that he looks too fun-loving--unfortunately, that's not what anyone wants to focus on, since fat people apparently can't be threatening or serious or, you know, respectable, haha. However, I'm SUPER interested in seeing what they do with him BECAUSE he looks so enjoyable...
  7. C

-ahem- that aside, though, 'because he had so little character his design was his character' makes...no....sense he had no character, and neither did his boring, thin, short-haired pale guy design. He looked like every other grunt. Literally NOTHING about him was distinct except in the manga...
  8. C

I LOVE THE REDESIGNS. All of them. All. Of. Them. Brendan: FINALLY a hat that no one can ever argue is his hair! It's NEVER been his hair! Ragh! May: Super cute, and I love that she traded in her skirt for shorts! Maxie: Pfffft, nerd. Suits him, though! Tabitha: THIS IS MY FAVOURITE...
  9. C

Gender options

Let me preface this by saying that I'm VERY pleased and thankful that Bulbapedia is trying to be open and accepting of people other than cis males and cis females! The execution is just...a little weird, is all. I'm a returning user, haven't been here really in a while, and I went to...
  10. C

CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire inform

Re: CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in I LOVE THE REDESIGNS SO MUUUUCCCCHHH they're so amazing the old designs were pretty bland--they're actually distinct characters on the level of--and even better than--the Rocket Admins, now! Tabitha, baby! <3
  11. C

The Dream World- Official Discussion

My post from a few minutes ago up there may be related. Anyway, I gave up and took one of the Sunkerns. I'm naming it ERROR. The forest was empty despite only three of my encounters not throwing an error, so I got frustrated and left. :c
  12. C

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Is anyone else's Dream World being absolutely ridiculous today? Twice now I'm gotten Pokemon I really wanted (NidoranM and Stantler) and twice now upon completing the Sky Race it's thrown an error with no details. And when I pick up items I get a Japanese message! And the tree won't load at all...
  13. C

Strange Dialogue in B/W

Granted, at least in Emmet's case, I think it may have been intentional. He seems a little...touched to me. But yeah, some funky dialogue this Gen. xD
  14. C

Strange Dialogue in B/W

He's one of the Subway Bosses. "I am Emmet. I am a Subway Boss. I like Double Battles. I like combinations of two Pokémon. And I like winning more than anything else. So let's start a great battle in which every Pokémon uses various moves." "I am Emmet. I won against you. But I think I just got...
  15. C

Strange Dialogue in B/W

...No one's going to mention Emmet? Really? He creeps me out majorly. xD
Back
Top Bottom