Recent content by Chimchar15

1. Chimchar15

SwSh Starters Discussion

To be fair Cyndaquil's pokedex entry classifies it as the "fire mouse Pokemon" so at least in the pokeverse it is a mouse. As for the starters as a whole I like them a lot but I'm leaning more towards Scorbunny right now with Grookey being a close second just because of my love for monkeys...
  2. Chimchar15

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Umm yes? I'm not ignoring the points you made at all they were good points but like I said: For all we know it can be a new option. At the same time replacing the current system can end up being better than we think but we won't know unless we try. Like with trials they completely replaced...
  3. Chimchar15

Once again I ask which one. No zelda game had anything close to what breath of the wild offered. It's why the game received so much critical acclaim but it added soo much to the franchise. If we go off of that then no franchise would ever try to add new features. Yes many people have enjoyed...
  4. Chimchar15

In what way. I don't remember there being another open world zelda game anywhere near to the extent of breath of the wild.
  5. Chimchar15

I honestly wouldn't mind a change to the battle system yeah it's not broken but that doesn't mean it can't be improved. These past few gens have proven that change can be good and I know some people don't want change but you never know if you don't try. Recent games like Breath of the Wild and...
  6. Chimchar15

THIS 100%!!!!! Hey Kanto is a cool region and all but I'm done with all this nostalgia. Yeah we haven't actually been there in a while but with all the references we've had these past two generations it feels like we still haven't left. One of the most exciting parts of a new generation is...
  7. Chimchar15

The Pokemon Switch Version

You know a couple of years ago I wouldn't expect a new generation so soon but gamefreak has been getting more unpredictable as of late. I honestly could see them trying to pump out a new gen next year not saying it's likely and I wouldn't mind waiting but hey you never know.
  8. Chimchar15

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I have to say I wouldn't mind if they just stuck to remakes and I hope they would include all the features of Platinum. Yes I know some of you guys would love sequels but I just love the idea of seeing my favorite generation updated with beautiful graphics, new Pokemon, and brand new features.
  9. Chimchar15

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I really liked Serperior's design it just bugged me that his attack stats weren't that great.
  10. Chimchar15

I can definitely understand that people don't want another fire/fighting combo but it can be bipedal without being fighting. If it turns out to be on all fours cool if not it won't bother me as long as it has a good design. Neither do I Fennekin was the first starter I didn't choose. The...
  11. Chimchar15

One thing I want to point out is that a lot of people were complaining that Litten was just another cat Pokemon and with this design he would end up being the only bipedal cat. Yet people want Litten to end up quadrupedal which would make hime more like other cat Pokemon. I'm not saying these...
  12. Chimchar15

I'm going to go and say that these are fake. I just feel that these designs just "leaked" way to early and try to get more credibilty by making them look like anime concept art. I know we had the concept art for Best Wishes leak back in gen 5 but it just seems too off for me. I will say that...
  13. Chimchar15

Starter discussion/speculation

I like all of the starters which is good. At first glance I was a little weary but they've definitely grown on me. Rowlet is very interesting and stands out very well because of both design and typing. Popplio is my least favorite but that's because I just like the other two more. It's cute and...
  14. Chimchar15

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I would like to have access the cold/icy part of the region earlier in the game. Every generation so far had that part of that region towards the end of the game and it would be nice to have the option to grab some ice types earlier. Also a DARK type gym! I don't care what number they make it as...
  15. Chimchar15

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

In the trivia section on Falkner's page it states "Falkner, in Generation IV, became the first Gym Leader that the player encounters first to give out a TM containing a status move." Although in DPPt Roark gave out the TM76 containing Stealth Rock which is a status move. So would he be the first...
Back
Top Bottom