Recent content by cinq

1. C

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h only give names to pokemon that deserve it and i wont normally name it but it write it with seals on the ball empoleon= emporor charizard does get rename to charbelio named after my good friend elio...
  2. C

There's Arceus and then there's...Death?

no Giratina is basically what happens when ur really really high
  3. C

What's your least favorite Pokeball?

im my platinum i have 999 of every ball and would catch my pokemon in a matching ball is that weird
  4. C

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

when my bro's GF first saw my platinum poster she asked how much of a little brother i was, and when she learned my age she asked if i was retarded.also yesterday at work i was playing around with my pokewalker when someone asked my age and then said not to let the girls see it(the game i could...
  5. C

There's Arceus and then there's...Death?

i always felt Darkrai was the anti mewtwo not just the type advantage i thought this before i knew dark was super on psychic(yes i did not know this for some time im retared)
  6. C

new here whats good

i be new here. age 16, been playing pokemon since way back when. missed the 3rd gen but we all no that was the worst gen anyways, at least i didn't like it. have red, silver, stadium one an' 2 platinum and heartgold. had yellow, gold, firered, diamond and pearl if i was stuck with 6 pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom