C
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nahnahnahnahnah!!! She is the best of the best! D: And have you seen those Loli's running around! Eeewwwww.. Disgusting! (I hate Loli's so much ._.)
    (I have no idea how to comment on that o.O)
    And don't worry I Gotcha! http://myanimelist.net/profile/JustTheFx Wacha!
    Step 1. Click Link
    Step 2. Scroll Down to (my) Favorites
    Step 3. Profit!!!!!
    They say Brotherhood is so much better tho~ Even tho I haven't watched the original...yet! D: And do you know whats better than FMAB....!
    Effin Guilty Crown! D: IT THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! (LOL Dejavu)
    ROFL +1! +1! +1! +1! +1!!!!!!
    And I can Tell you the Girl MC is quite attractive! I mean just look at her! D:
    And you gatta watch it now!!! D: You know what the teacher always says~ "Procrastination is Bad!" (or something along those lines)
    And Sleep is for the Week! Weak! Real men Stay up all Night posting on Forums~! studying for Tests!
    Aaaaawwww...... Yyyyyiiiiii!!!!!!!! Jeff es Numero Uno!
    Alright..... Ahem~ Here I goooooo!!!!!

The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039, after the outbreak of the "Apocalypse Virus" during what became known as the "Lost Christmas" of 2029. Since then, Japan has been under the control of the multinational organization called GHQ.

Ouma Shu is a 17 year-old boy who mistakenly obtains a rare and great power. He can use this power, "The Right Hand of the King," to extract "voids," or tools/weapons that are the manifestations of peoples' hearts.

He has been rather shy since a childhood tragedy, but both his personality and life change forever when he meets a girl named Yuzuriha Inori, a member of the rebel group called "Funeral Parlor," whose members seek the restoration of self-government in Japan via the ousting of GHQ.
    (I totally didn't copy and paste that)

"THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR FRIEND AS A WEAPON! THAT IS THE GUILTY CROWN I SHALL ADORN!"
    ( Imagine that w/ the voice of Morgan Freeman! )
    How awesome does that sound! D:
    And don't worry I got you covered~ It also has Bishounen's ;)
    Wowowowoow!!!!! No sense of Humor! D: ( Tell Jeff that you at least laughed! D: )
    I Like Mecha's too! But do you wats even better!!!!
    Effin Guilty Crown!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!
    You shud watch it! :D ( only in 1080p doe! D: ) And its also a Mecha! +1!
    Cuz you don't just watch Guilty Crown! You Experience It!
    Oh I can tell alright!
    The one's w/ the Bishounen's riiiiiiiiiiiiite?!?!?!
    I mean just look at Lelouch w/o a Shirt on! And those abs! OMgosh so Hawt!
    Lol Same here~ Who needs money anyways! :(
    Aaaaahhhhhh...... I see. you indeed have a valid point o_O
    So tell Mr.Jeff~! What is your Favorite Animeh! :D And would you wanna know mine? Alright you got me! I'll tell you mine!
    It is the 1.....the only....! GUILTY CROWN@!@!@!@!@! YYYIIIIII BUDDYYYYYY!!!!!! The Best!
    Ahhh... I see~
    And what happened to your DS? D: Is some 1 getting a capture card??!?!?!?! :D
    And lol at the VM i sent you. Ment to say... Ahem~ "Do you watch Anime! :D"
    Long Time no See!
    Were have you bin? D:
    I've missed my banner buddy :(
    And do you the Animeh? D:
    Good game. Why did you use Defog against Chansey though? There weren't any hazards on your side of the field.
    Sure that works. I can't wait for too long after 8 PM PST though since it will be rather late here on the east coast.
    If that's the case there's no rush then. I understand that real life priorities come first. Get it done when you have some free time, and in the meantime I'll post something myself.
    Could you get your video done by Wednesday? I'd like to get one other gym leaders content on the channel before I upload a video myself. It doesn't have to be done, but I'd appreciate it. Thanks :).
    How's doing? Just joined the BBL challenge and decided I'd try your gym first if you're taking on challengers now. When are you available for a battle? My FC 2723-9410-4398. Thanks in advance!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom