Recent content by Crystalanachrony

1. C

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

Honestly, I lost it when I beat Maxie in OR. Nothing battle-related even happened -- I just saw his losing animation and cracked up.
  2. C

Review XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!!

As I said, pretty much the only thing I based that theory off of was my intuition on the situation, and as I haven't seen the anime in a while it could have easily been wrong :p But it's clear that Clemont isn't the average Gym Leader, at the absolute least.
  3. C

Oh, that's another good possibility. In that case, I have to wonder who the stand-in Gym Leader must be; his parent, or another sibling, or just a really skilled Trainer in his Gym that he trusts with the job? EDIT: If I'm remembering correctly, I think Brock and Misty did the same thing...
  4. C

How will Pokemon end?

Iiiit probably won't. If we're lucky, they'll slowly fade out Ash's adventures over the course of making Origin and start again from the next generation onwards.
  5. C

My feeling re: Clemont is that he isn't actually the Gym Leader, and won't be until the end of the series. Maybe something he does over the course of the plot will get him that position, but the way he acted in Lumiose City (especially around the tower) just doesn't say "I'm a Gym Leader" to me...
  6. C

Who Will Be Ash's Main Rival in XY?

Tierno or Calem are the most likely candidates. We already have characters somewhat similar to Shauna and Trevor in the form of Bonnie and Clemont; not exact, but close enough that more characters of their dispositions couldn't really stand on their own. Perhaps they'll appear as minor parts.
  7. C

Collaborative storytelling!

Interesting! Actually, this reminded me of another more advice-based question I have. The format of this story is going to be... weird. See, my friend and I decided early on that there was pretty much no way our writing styles would mesh; she is very descriptive and serious, while I am very...
  8. C

Collaborative storytelling!

I'm now beginning to work on a joint fanfiction with one of my best friends -- actually, it's the primary reason I chose to join Bulbagarden, because the fanfiction section here is much more helpful and active than the one on my home forum (PokéCommunity). I'm quite fond of the place already. So...
  9. C

Light hearted vs Serious

Like most people here, I tend towards a mix. Really what attracts me to a story is not how fluffy or grimdark it is, but how it presents it. You can have the darkest, most morbid story on the history of the planet -- but if you write it in a snarky, fast-talking way, then I will probably...
  10. C

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

My first real introduction to the world of Pokémon, as well as my first merch, was a basket I won at the local tricky tray. There were maybe four plushies in there; all Hasbro beanie Pokémon. Mewtwo, Meowth, Gengar, and Pikachu. I don't own any of them anymore; the only one I would have kept was...
  11. C

Weirdest/Strangest Pokémon merchandise you have

I mostly have pretty normal stuff, like plushies and one cool t-shirt with an Alakazam, Mew, and Mewtwo on it. The only really weird thing I have is a little trinket I got from Burger King or something when they were running a Pokémon promotion; it's a small, rocking thing with Giratina's two...
  12. C

The Garden Grotto General Chat

It took me a very long time to figure out how the Big Yarns work. I did a little victory dance when I got it the first time, and then remembered I was on Easy.
  13. C

I'm reasonably sure it's five posts, yeah. Normally when I join a forum I like to get the first ten or so out of the way fast, but it's... difficult. :I
  14. C

Yay, look at all these Dangan Ronpa fans. Anyway, like a lot of people, I'm just dropping in to say hi! For the topic at hand: I am absolutely terrible at the puzzle, but Head It and Berry Picker seemed pretty simple to me. It does take a lot of practice, though. >_>
  15. C

TEEN: some rise by sin

Re: {some rise by sin} {chapter three: Icarus} Okay, firstly: I would like to thank you for thinking of a Murkrow of all Pokémon to give to her as a starter. They're actually my favourite Pokémon, and pretty much never get any appreciation in anything, so having a badass one like Icarus walking...
Back
Top Bottom