• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sure, I been using Bulbapedia a while but this is the first time I starter posting here. How's Pokemon XY playing so far?

Haha sure, I been using Bulbapedia a while but this is the first time I starter posting here. How's Pokemon XY playing so far?

That's how a lot of people end up here, including me.

My X version is great! I'm a bit behind since I haven't beaten the game yet, but hopefully I will this weekend. What about you?

That's how a lot of people end up here, including me.

My X version is great! I'm a bit behind since I haven't beaten the game yet, but hopefully I will this weekend. What about you?

Sadly, I don't even have the new 2DS yet, yeah I'm lame. I decided to start posting here to talk in the Pokeshipping forum (Have I mentioned that I'm very lame?)

So question to the 90's kids on here who followed the show since the Kids WB days

Are you guys still following the show closely?

I stopped following it closely after Misty left but still watch show, but after the voice actors change I pretty much stopped watching completely.

There's just something different about the show now and I'm just talking about different voice actors.

Hello Everybody!!!!!
This is my 2nd post and I would love to thank you all for accepting me and my many pokemans XD

Hello!!!!!!!!!!
This is my second post of many to come and i would like to thank you all for accepting me and my many pokemans XD

Apparently you need 5 posts before your posts are automatic? That's what happened to me, at least.

Hello everyone! Just thought I could drop by this thread to say hello.
I've been playing with Pokemon Amie a lot recently - And somehow I found myself hooked into the Head It mini-game.
Belated welcome to you! Love your theme.

I suck at Head It (I can't even get five stars on Normal. >>;), but I'm pretty good at Berry Picker. And I'm working on getting five stars in Tile Puzzle Unlimited level.

Hello everyone! Just thought I could drop by this thread to say hello.
I've been playing with Pokemon Amie a lot recently - And somehow I found myself hooked into the Head It mini-game.
Belated welcome to you! Love your theme.

I suck at Head It (I can't even get five stars on Normal. >>;), but I'm pretty good at Berry Picker. And I'm working on getting five stars in Tile Puzzle Unlimited level.

Oh, another Dangan Ronpa fan. Hello and thanks!

Head It needs practice, I suppose. I only have 4.5 stars for Easy and Normal, but 5 for Hard and Unlimited.
I haven't played Berry Picker since that one time in Easy stage, I should probably change that. Tile Puzzle in Unlimited is pretty tricky for me so far.

Yay, look at all these Dangan Ronpa fans.

Anyway, like a lot of people, I'm just dropping in to say hi! For the topic at hand: I am absolutely terrible at the puzzle, but Head It and Berry Picker seemed pretty simple to me. It does take a lot of practice, though. >_>

How do you get less stars on the easier levels? xD I keep working at a level until I earn 5 stars, so I haven't attempted Hard yet.

I'm only at 3 stars in Tile Puzzle Unlimited. I always choke on the ninth one.

So does anyone know when I can start posting normally?

Should be just a couple of posts before they start showing up normally(not really sure of the number, Im gonna think around 4 or 5)

Cool thanks Mods, yeah some of my post requests isn't showing up and you guys are trying to fight spams. But be nice to finally be albe to join some of the conversation.

I'm reasonably sure it's five posts, yeah. Normally when I join a forum I like to get the first ten or so out of the way fast, but it's... difficult. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom