1. D

This or That

Captain Kirk iPhone or android.
  2. D

Last Poster Wins [v16]

I win because I'm batman
  3. D

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I've gotten a shiny zekrom too @steel_justice , btw love the avatar xD Ive gotten three shiny groudons on it. I normally wonder trade away bulbasaur since I saw no one really had him. I try to help out others. It's a lot of fun. XD @lysson I love the saving, i always save obsessively so it's...
  4. D

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

I play but not as often as I used to. I used to play the TCG tournaments at Toy'r'us and even went to some championships. I had so much fun. The online game is great but, the problem I have is I haven't bought new cards in a while and I like to have what I own in the game so I have my deck...
  5. D

When and where did your journey start?

Pokemon Blue back in 98 I had to be either six or seven at the time. I was in the game store with my dad and it caught my eye. I can't recall if I saw the show prior or not but I know it caught my eye and I wanted it. After asking for what felt like forever, I finally got it. I still have the...
  6. D

Hai

Thank you so very much ^_^ I hope to have a good time and meet wonderful peeps thanks Fennekin has become my all time favorite Pokemon <3 I wanted a different avatar which was a bit cuter but my bf said it had to be 120x120 size
  7. D

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born December 1991 which while writing this makes me 23 I got into Pokemon when it first debuted here in America. So that's since 1998? right? lol I grew up with it and I can picture myself still engulfed by it when I'm 80+ lol
  8. D

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Wonder Trading (what is your take on it) I personally love it and it has helped me complete my Dex for multiple languages, but it's frustrating as well to see a lot of hacked Pokemon in it. What do you think of the wonder trade system and what would you do to improve it, if you don't like it?
  9. D

Your "YES!" moments

The best "Yes" moment I've had to date was probably a critical capture with an ultra ball on a Giratina That was just OMFG YESSS that feeling was perfection
  10. D

'Ello! (Insert Witty Thing Here)

HAI welcome, hope you enjoy it here, I just joined and i'm already hooked ^_^
  11. D

Hey so um, I'm new here

Welcome ^_^
  12. D

Hello, stranger!

Hai, I just joined today so I'll say hi and welcome ^_^
  13. D

N 's message

N's message shows that battling and capturing Pokemon is not for everyone. It's very PETA based. I personally believe in Pokemon and real life, not everyone is going to agree with certain basis. I believe putting that into the game was a good move. It shows that not everyone basically enslaves...
  14. D

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Sabrina
  15. D

What sold you to your favourite type?

I've always loved Fire type Pokemon it was just a matter of day one with the starters. I always loved the fire starters. Even to this day my Top Five favorites would have at least three fire Pokemon. I can't exactly explain why, because it's just a matter of the kid in me still being me almost...
Back
Top Bottom