Recent content by DarkCrown

1. D

Pokemon Training Camp

(( Greetings all! I hope everyone does excuse my quite lengthy absence and take my regretful apologies but I have been busy with homework and after school activities. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are hogged up by after school events as well. Thursday also is sunk after knowing it is my busiest...
  2. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Well, what should we do? I don't want to think of everything," she complained. "I hate being indecisive," she muttered to herself.
  3. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"I am whenever Acid is? Is she coming," she asked curiously. She hadn't seen her all night and was a little concerned. She then turned to Tye. "After I start the party, when Acid gets here," she confirmed.
  4. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Should we start the wild party?" she turned to Tye, putting her head up. "And no," she said with slow, playful swipe at his face. "It's gonna be awesome....,"
  5. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey softly decided to break the kiss and pulled back. She opted not to say anything, and rested her head on his shoulder, facing the water. She yawned.
  6. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey noticed the sun getting nearer and nearer to the horizon. As it neared, she took a deep breath. ~Take a chance...~ she thought to herself before grabbing the back of his head with her arm and kissed him. She also didn't stop....
  7. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey laughed a little. "It's kinda cold too swim, and I hate sandy, mucky feet. It's pretty gross, haha," she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.
  8. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey sat down next to him. "It's almost twilight," she noticed blankly.
  9. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Well, we're almost finished, so we can have fun soon? Do you know if Trent's coming or not?" she asked, curiously about her friend. "I don't think anybody should be left out on the first party of their time in camp.
  10. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Lights," she said ordering him around, half sarcastically. She handed his four strings of lights. "One for each side, if you may," she continued. Meanwhile, she began to set out cups and put out some jugs of different types of sodas onto the table. She also left a marker for people to write...
  11. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Thanks... she replied softly as she moved away from the speakers. She then decided to set up the canopy instead just for laughs, and staked one of the legs into the sand. She then moved to stake in one more, and then another, and finally the last one, knowing it was pretty simple work.
  12. D

Pokemon Training Camp

She turned to Thomas with a smile. "Yea sure, go on ahead and put up this string of lights Oh hey Tye," Lacey called as she saw him approach. She then quickly began setting up speakers around the beach, being wary of the water levels and moved them accordingly.
  13. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey quickly and quietly changed into her two piece and walked out of the bathroom. She then grabbed a lazy pair of sweatpants and a white T-shirt and walked outside with her iPod and its matching stereo, even with a speaker system. She carried all these down to the beach and found the party...
  14. D

Pokemon Training Camp

Lacey smiled. "Okay, that sounds good. I'll see you there," she said, going into her bathroom, also shielding her bathing suit. "Byee...." she said mysteriously.
  15. D

Pokemon Training Camp

"Yea, sure. "Umm, if you need to go back to your room then I will see you....., Well I don't know...," she said, with a dumbfounded look.
Back
Top Bottom