• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille sat and waited with her Pokémon, feeding them a few berries. She couldn't wait until the beach party.

She turned to Thomas with a smile. "Yea sure, go on ahead and put up this string of lights Oh hey Tye," Lacey called as she saw him approach. She then quickly began setting up speakers around the beach, being wary of the water levels and moved them accordingly.

"O..okaay, sure. Whatever." Trent shrugged. He's the only one at the classroom now.
(Now what?) Breanne asked. (You don't get invited to the party, aren't you?)
"Nah, Lacey doesn't invite me. So yeah, I'll be just wandering around." Trent said, walking out of the class.

(You can always talk with Jakku and his Slowking.) Breanne followed Trent closely behind.
"That's a good idea. But where the hell is he?"

"I'd like to help you with that" Tye smiled as he walked up to Lacey. "Really, I insist" he said as stood behind Lacey he put his hand on her's as she put down a speaker.

Thomas took the lights and said "Also, watch this"

He then said "Blade, Spring, you know what to do."

Blade walked...er, waddled over to the water's edge and leaned back, charging a pale blue ball of energy in front of his mouth. He then leaned forward shooting an Ice Beam which created a temporary Ice Bridge that extended a litttle bit into the ocean, also acting as a breaktide for the right side of it, meaning the tide was a little calmer to the right of the bridge.

Spring leapt up and used Petal Dance, sending Rose Petals onto the calmer waters, which floated gracefully, adding to the effect. Meanwhile, Blade, using Metal Claw, had just finished carving the bridge so it would not be very slippery.

Thomas finished putting up the light string and then walked back over to Camille. He sat down next to her, deciding to put an arm over her shoulder.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Camille asked, snuggling into Thomas and giving her Pokémon a few more berries.

Thomas smiled and pulled her a little closer to himself.

"Does controlling myself when I'm in your presence count?"

He then, with his free hand, took his IPod and speakers out of his bag, turning it on and setting it down. Soon afterwards, a song began to play.

(This song Miss Independent Ne-Yo W/ Lyrics - YouTube)

"Thanks... she replied softly as she moved away from the speakers. She then decided to set up the canopy instead just for laughs, and staked one of the legs into the sand. She then moved to stake in one more, and then another, and finally the last one, knowing it was pretty simple work.

Thomas laughed and then said "Fair enough."

He then tickled her a little bit before he pulled her close and snuggled her.

"I'm really glad I met you Camille"

Meanwhile, Spectrum ran over to Lacey, letting out a small yip to show his desire to help in some way.

"You really shouldn't have to do this all yourself, what would you like me to do?" Tye said with a slight smile. I really just want to help...

"Lights," she said ordering him around, half sarcastically. She handed his four strings of lights. "One for each side, if you may," she continued. Meanwhile, she began to set out cups and put out some jugs of different types of sodas onto the table. She also left a marker for people to write their name on their respective cups. She sighed, and busily paced back and forth.

"Hey!" Camille squealed, wiggling a little. "The feeling is mutual." She said as she relaxed.

Last edited:
"Make sure that you don't stress yourself out, I want you to have fun tonight too" Tye called after Lacey as he strung up the lights.

"Well, we're almost finished, so we can have fun soon? Do you know if Trent's coming or not?" she asked, curiously about her friend. "I don't think anybody should be left out on the first party of their time in camp.

"I would assume that he would show up" Tye sighed. I hope... He continued to finish up putting up the decorations and then finally sat down in the sand, slightly tired...

"That guy is nowhere to be found..." Trent sighed.
He walked to the forest and sat on a broken tree.
(Okay, now that Jack has left your crew, don't you wanna add a pokemon to replace him?) Breanne said, chewing an oran berry that her combee underlings had picked for her from a nearby berry tree

"Yeah. An electric pokemon will do..." Trent got up "where could I find an electric pokemon..."
(Forest.)
"Hope so..." Trent started walking deeper into the woods.

----

OOC: Calvin, I'm asking for your permission to catch an Electabuzz

Thomas smiled as he said "I'm glad to know that, Camille"

He then stared at her for a moment, part of his brain saying Kiss her! while the other said Ignore that guy

((Not in the forest. If you paid attention, the forest is off limits due to a Beedrill colony. There's a Safari Zone-esque area where you can catch Pokémon.))

Chris turned to see Trent and his Vespiquen enter the forest. "Excuse me, I thought I said this place is off limits." He said. "Until the Beedrill problem is taken care of, no one is allowed in here."

Camille just smiled in response. She turned to see her Pokémon having a three-way spar. It seemed to be even.

Thomas gave in eventually and leaned in for a brief moment, giving Camille a quick peck on the lips for he once again turned a deep shade of crimson.

Blade, out of sheer boredom, made another bridge, this time a square one, which basically made an enclosed pool. He then let Spectre shoot a Flash into the air, followed by Blade freezing the burst of light in a crystal that sunk to the bottom of the water, illuminating the bulk of the area somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom