Recent content by Dexington

1. D

The Official Wi-fi Bulbagarden Pokemon Ladder

I'm gonna go on hiatus. Way too busy for this right now, and likely will be til the end of summer.
  2. D

The UU discussion thread

Going along with Pinsir, I also like using Armaldo as a lead. It can use Stone Edge and X-Scissor as attacks, has a mammoth defense and can use both Stealth Rock AND Rapid Spin.
  3. D

Salamance's jump from OU to Uber

People who think that Salamence's performance in Ubers has anything to do with OU needs to stfu and gtfo now. UBERS IS A BAN LIST FOR OU
  4. D

Pokemon tornament complaints

You didn't post any videos, I'm not gonna go searching. Are you talking about the VGC tournaments, where the rules allow for that?
  5. D

Pokemon tornament complaints

Stopped reading. You really need to look up the rules of standard battling before you can comment on it. There are tiers for each Pokemon, be they Legendary or normal. Articuno is an NU, the lowest tier. Make sense of that with your arguments.
  6. D

The Official Wi-fi Bulbagarden Pokemon Ladder

Username: Dexington Friend Code: 0817 8946 4545 Should Latias be banned?: Yes Should Salamence be banned?: Yes Don't know how much I'll be able to battle, but I wanted to get my vote in regardless.
  7. D

The UU discussion thread

I always use Double Hit > Return. The ability to break through subs makes it very useful in OU, especially against a Breloom... Until it takes a Focus Punch and dies XD
  8. D

The UU discussion thread

Ambipom gets Water Pulse + Technician and Nasty Plot, same as Persian. There really is no advantage Persian has outside of Switcheroo.
  9. D

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Round 2] Fair enough. Not that I was going to switch anyway :P
  10. D

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Round 2] You used Breloom against me. We could switch?
  11. D

Salamance's jump from OU to Uber

Salamence does not greatly affect Uber. It will be a rarity there, and if you do see it you can almost guaruntee that you will also see Rayquaza.
  12. D

Tournament Archives

Re: Round 2 Pairings Grape Drink vs. Coolking... let the inevitable trash talk begin!
  13. D

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Round 1] Kanto's Bug beat me just now. I would've won if I didn't miss my move :'( Here is what I was running: Slaking @ Choice Band Hasty Truant 86 Atk/120 Speed/152 Special Attack/152 Special Defense -Giga Impact -Thunderbolt -Earthquake -Shadow Claw The EV's...
  14. D

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Round 1] Just beat LinIsKorean.
  15. D

1v1 Metagame thread

No focus sash, it just ruins everything one on one. Sleep ban completely ruins Breloom and Smeargle, really. And if anybody wanted to use Jumpluff or Parasect, them too.
Back
Top Bottom